• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe low dose sub

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Would taking .5mg of sub twelve to 14hours after last dose of oxycodone then taking the oxy straight after help me taper from a bigger dose of opiates.
I find the first 3 days of taper to be extremely horrible

Would taking .5mg of sub twelve to 14hours after last dose of oxycodone then taking the oxy straight after help me taper from a bigger dose of opiates.
I find the first 3 days of taper to be extremely horrible

Tbh mate, if all you have is 1mg of subs as you stated in another thread, i dont think thats gonna help much. What you really need to do is take the meds exactly as prescribed for maybe 2 weeks and then asses how you feel and if you can reduce. Dont take anymore methadone as it will just ramp up your tollerance and make it harder. Can you not speak to your doctor and tell him you want to taper down and ask to be put on a dose at which you actually feel stable and take it from there? You have what you have and there is no magic juggling act that will make you feel well if the total amount of opioids prescribed is so low that they leave you in withdrawl... the only other option is to keep taking as prescribed and just wait it out until your body becomes accustomed to that level of the drug.. and know that every time you binge you make it worse....

Its a hard one but there is no magic solution really im afraid

I take 50mg a day all instant , but I can binge and take up to double that amount.
I really want to get to where im not crushing my tabs
two extended 20s
two instant 5's

I want to atleast be doing one extended and rest instant.

my tolerance is weird sometimes ive taken 40mg done nothing just got me euphoric then took 25mg and proper gouched out, then took 25mg euphoric and took 50mg and was smashed.
basically i can take a full days dose in one go.
Like I said i got bout 1mg subby just wondering if it help me through first day and I got 60mg morphine to help me taper the oxy.
Im not binging again i turn into a madman on them and caused a load of shit cos i feel indestructible on high doses.

I dont wsnna get high off em no more but i proper restless, I was happier when I took them properly and got down to 25mg 30 all extended.

Be careful taking buprenorphine so close to a full agonist opiate like oxycodone. Your risking precipitated withdrawal. Although with not so high of an opiate dose that you take and that low of a dose of bupe you should be alright but it's always smartest to wait til your in moderate withdrawal before taking buprenorphine. Bupe is a very strong chemical.