Study Low Dose AAS May Regenerate Damaged Neurons

^ yes, he's no longer around but I think the point he was trying to make was "perhaps that's because women have less testosterone." Higher testosterone tends to correlate with attenuated immune function (which could perhaps = reduced cases of autoimmune disease), at the same time as apparently potentially enhancing neuroregeneration.

^ yes, he's no longer around but I think the point he was trying to make was "perhaps that's because women have less testosterone." Higher testosterone tends to correlate with attenuated immune function (which could perhaps = reduced cases of autoimmune disease), at the same time as apparently potentially enhancing neuroregeneration.

I get that. Men who have test levels in the shitter were still enrolled in the study groups and didn't find any direct co-relation." Higher test" increases Immune function unless your delving into supraphysiological dosages( 800mgs-1.4 grams) I'll to try and find that study, it was from 2012 I believe. HGH as a prophylactic and treatment is helpful in putting those conditions in remission for longer periods and more frequently.

I'll to try and find that study

I would appreciate if you could, also on your hGH claims.

We've had some fairly lengthy discussions about the effects of various AAS (and their dose-range) on male immune function before, and the upshot is that the role of sex hormones creates a rather complex 'non-linear' picture, dependent on a variety of mechanisms such as via lymphocytes, nonthymic lymphoid organs, macrophage-macrocyte system, CNS effects, the arm of the immune system in question, and especially the role of T cell sensitivity.

Also regarding hGH, their role regarding immunity is usually ascribed to both prolactin and hGH (but especially prolactin). However I can't say I've ever spent much time investigating effects in either men or women, and I'm sure others would be interested, so feel free to post up some studies :)