• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lovey dovey social thread

@TripSitterNZ I know you've mentioned some crazy MDMA doses before, how psychedelic can it get in your opinion?

Most I've done is 150 mg but I want to push up to 300, 350, 400 etc. Obviously you gotta consider safety but I'm just wondering if it can even become psychedelic like at a certain dose? I would assume yes given that it metabolizes to MDA
Mdma is def capable of being a very psychedelic experience at higher doses like five really good quality pills back in the day which would have been easily 5 to 700 mg but I always use cannabis with my MDMA so this is a factor to consider but I absolutely loved the whole hallucinogenic side of MDMA and I have always regarded it as a hallucinogen as much as any other definition but then I always was seeking these more psychedelic experiences of the drug and I was a very heavy indulger.

Nowadays with so much more harm reduction advice and caution the majority of users really dose above 300 mg maximum and there is this almost myth in the community that MDMA is not psychedelic or hallucinogenic.

@TripSitterNZ I know you've mentioned some crazy MDMA doses before, how psychedelic can it get in your opinion?

Most I've done is 150 mg but I want to push up to 300, 350, 400 etc. Obviously you gotta consider safety but I'm just wondering if it can even become psychedelic like at a certain dose? I would assume yes given that it metabolizes to MDA
anything above 400 mg is bringing serious risks to the possibility of death if your body is not accustomed to strong mdma doses i have done it enough i can tell if the next pill i drop will kill me or not so i lay off and wait it out. i double dropped two 300 mg pills within 3 hours of each other and i was not in my room anymore eyes closed lost in lucid dream type scenes felt like i was at the music festival i was playing hardstyle it spoke to my soul pure love vision vibrating hard time passing rapidly. Strong geometric OEVS with cannabis added in. The comedown is not worth it at all. Best just to take some LSD instead.

Yeah I can't imagine ever really going past 300 mg and even that sounds like a shit ton. Perhaps I'll try combining with cannabis as I'm simply curious what MDMA visuals look like. My buddy had some MDA a while back, I'll have to see if he has any left...

DOx compounds sound interesting. I believe DOC is still available so perhaps I'll have to look into getting some

anything above 400 mg is bringing serious risks to the possibility of death if your body is not accustomed to strong mdma doses i have done it enough i can tell if the next pill i drop will kill me or not so i lay off and wait it out. i double dropped two 300 mg pills within 3 hours of each other and i was not in my room anymore eyes closed lost in lucid dream type scenes felt like i was at the music festival i was playing hardstyle it spoke to my soul pure love vision vibrating hard time passing rapidly. Strong geometric OEVS with cannabis added in. The comedown is not worth it at all. Best just to take some LSD instead.
This makes me think right now, in very clear, embedded memory of one night in 2004, those Playstation pills I have talked about, very strong, clean and with a hallucinogenic edge. Possibly an equal mix of MDMA and MDA, but at least 120mg.

One night I double dropped them at 7pm ish, 2 more exactly half hour later, then 3 more exactly half hour on.

7 Playstations in an hour. Nearly, if not, a gram.

You would think I would be a dribbling, trembling mess on the floor. But not at all. I was as alright as it is possible to be alright. Not the least bit of disomfort, bad physical feelings. No anxiety, no problem moving and communicating as usual.

I felt it full on. I was just so high. Top of the world. Rushing heavy from the first two pills alone and going up.

So calm and collected within myself, but I could have been bursting with joyous entbusiasm at the world and the pleasure of my company.

For some reason, maybe my own brain physiology, or a constitutuional consciousness factor, I was always able to get higher and higher on ecstasy, without ever feeling "done in".

More like going up in layers of euphoria, wonder, irrepressable good inner feelong about life, the world, all things, that particular day/night etc.

So I'm just thinking how those 7 Playstations, like whole gram, had zero adverse, debilitating effect on me, in contrast to your description above.

I had a fantastic dreamy roll all night, my straight but good friend as company that night was up all night playing a Gamecube Starfox game, which has fantastic music and sound effects for my state at thr time.

He also gave me 5ml of his methodone. Only ever did it twice, but it went so so beautifully with the full on, mesmerised dreamy all night ecstasy high.

Methedone on a really full on MDMA/MDA buzz is a magical drug combination, I hear no mention of it ever but it is probably one of the best little practised/discussed drug combinations I think.

Comedown from mdma has finally caught up with me and im out of drugs to cover up the nasty headache and suicidal blues. At least the ketamine gave me a few days of relief.

Hope you feel better soon @TripSitterNZ . Do you have any magnesium? It helps a ton.

You know, @AutoTripper, I never double dropped. Never once. Most of the people in my circle did at one point or another, but I always just started with 1. I think the most I ever did in one night was 5 pills. That only happened 2-3 times max. Overall, I was pretty predictable with 2-3 pills in a night.

Comedown from mdma has finally caught up with me and im out of drugs to cover up the nasty headache and suicidal blues. At least the ketamine gave me a few days of relief.
Hey sorry man for your current anticipated spell of sufferring and healing, I go through it all the time without drugs being involved, just health complications, basically digestive and respiratory, but there is simply no cure but time, and man it takes some serious will to endure but boy is it lovely to start feeling even just a teeny bit better, and increasingly so once set on the right path.

But I really feel it may be appropriate for me to say here, maybe give some Kava a go? It has strong antidepressant, soothing effects. Mood lift and stabilisation.

Physical relaxation, relief from discomfort and withdrawals. It could be very helpful on occasions to pass the days of suffering with a lot more ease and light, with no negative after effects.

And def make sure you aren't dehydrated, is major cause of headaches.

@indigoaura yes that is the sensible approach. No need to go over the top if you have good quality pills. What can I say, I was just one crazy, driven guy back then.

I take a multi vitamin which includes magnesium. I was pretty stupid to roll 6 times in a month which included redosing and one night consuming 3 pills of the course of 10 hours each containing 240-260 mg mdma.

i love mdma its the one thing which can help me stay functional enough while loading up on heavy drug combos that i can still manage to talk to people at parties instead of just looking fucked up on the couch.

Might take me a few weeks to recover. The dehydration of ketamine and mdma with alcohol together was probably quite bad for the headache since i was drinking no water during the night.

It was sad to see how many people were out looking for fights in the bars and CBD.

This whole word wide shutdown is really impacting the MDMA supply now prices are doubled and stockpiles running dry while the restocks from europe are held up since very few international flights are flying cargo here.

Yeah, I think the global situation is hurting the DW as well. So frustrated right now with the DW. Been trying to get some new product for weeks, but keep ending up with scammers or delays. Frustrating. I'm stuck at home with nothing but time, and no decent E to spend it with.

I hope the supply postal chains get fixed soon i can't even buy most products on amazon and now the choice and price of drugs are becoming very limited. Once the LSD in this country runs out its going to a be drought for people wanting to trip and get away these times.

DMT, mushrooms and cannabis left in my stash and went through 10 pills myself but can still get more but not at the good prices i was before. Got rid of my LSD expect for one tab so i wouldn't be tempted to just taking it every week. 13 trips from march to may was too much.

Will try give drugs a break in july and avoid august for tripping since every time i have ever dropped in august of every year the trips take the darkest psychedelic hell visions and throw them at me.

May and September have always for some strange reason seemed to have given me the best trips when taken in those months. I haven't candy flipped since june last year after it was a really intense experience on alot of LSD and cannabis. I don't think my body can handle it now. I get alot more overheating issues than when i was younger in taking any serotonin affecting drug.

The comedown is not worth it at all. Best just to take some LSD instead.

^ This exactly. LSD is meant for tripping while MDMA is meant for rolling.

Along with the other good advice given (those magnesium patches sound interesting @indigoaura ), might I suggest loading up on electrolytes with something like Gatorade.
Glad you have the K to help provide relief.
Take care man.

I'm a late starter to MDMA, I'm in my mid 40s and took 200mg for the first time a few hours ago, wow! Walk in the woods was amazing, I felt so calm, at peace and immersed in nature with giggles and laughter. I did some positive self talk, loving and also forgiveness towards people who hurt me growing up. Therapeutically, MDMA has massive potential.

My only worry is that I will start to become dependent on it.

I'm a late starter to MDMA, I'm in my mid 40s and took 200mg for the first time a few hours ago, wow! Walk in the woods was amazing, I felt so calm, at peace and immersed in nature with giggles and laughter. I did some positive self talk, loving and also forgiveness towards people who hurt me growing up. Therapeutically, MDMA has massive potential.

My only worry is that I will start to become dependent on it.

Damn a few hours ago!?! Welcome to the club :)

-GC