• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lovey dovey social thread

Agreed on that brother.

Well man doing damn good today, still kinda glowing from a good roll I had like 8 days ago. Got me motivated to get prepared for any possible festivals later this summer.

Speaking of, anybody feel they’ll get to a festival or show anytime in the next 3 months?

Planning my next roll currently for mid August, might do on the coast or in the mountains if this little festival don’t happen..

-GC

Feeling jealous of @G_Chem as always, and trying to wrap my mind around the bad situation my city is currently in with COVID-19. Passing time playing video games and listening to good music. I can't imagine going to a concert or festival till a vaccine comes out, personally. Ready for my next roll! I think I want to come up, outside, at night, listening to the crickets frogs and whatnot. Why not?

@G_Chem glad to hear brotha. What sorta set and setting did you roll in, if i may ask

I'm really hoping a festival in September I was planning for happens but I'm not counting on it. Would've been my first time going to a proper music festival too...

I'm hoping to roll just about any day now myself, the last time was in February so I'm definitely due for one haha. I may try a candyflip or a hippeflip if it feels right. Definitely out in nature somewhere. I've actually only rolled twice and normally I would become more experienced before combining with other drugs but I'm plenty experienced with psychs and it's a well documented combo.

@indigoaura What sort of games you into? I don't play much of anything these days but I do appreciate the hobby.

That sounds like a wonderful roll! Being outside is so beautiful on MDMA. My last roll was at a show and as we walked home my roommate and I ended up sitting on a bench in the middle of our college campus just watching the snow fall. We didn't have jackets on but we felt nothing lol. That was such an incredible moment I'll always remember.

@thegreenhand I had not played video games in a long time, but the quarantine called for it. I've been playing Civilization and an alpha release of a new game called Among Trees. It is sort of a zen, artistic, survive in the forest type thing. I can't decide if I like it or not. I keep having to collect wood and run back to my camp before I die of exposure.

All too often, I neglect the outside benefits to a roll. Usually forget to step outside, as I am caught up with indoor activities. Never had the chance to experience snow at all while rolling. We don't get snow down here. Usually, once a year, I have the chance for a beach roll, which is really nice. That ocean breeze and the sound of the waves is really lovely.

Hmm sounds like a cool game. I always like fallout survival mode. Made things hard but realistic. I haven't played in a while either and unfortunately I can't enjoy much downtime during quarantine because I've got summer classes and a job to juggle. Oh well 🤷‍♂️

The snow is wonderful. It's so serene and it makes for a very quiet night as it absorbs sounds quite well. The beach would be really nice. I would like to try it at a hot spring, I bet that would be wonderful

@indigoaura :)

Btw I’ll get back soon I don’t check my inbox often as I should.

@thegreenhand

So this was actually an at home roll, which are usually just ok compared to out in public but at points I was glad to be in the comfort of my own home with how intense it got.

We were gonna do it camping out in the mountains but got rained out unfortunately.

Where’s this festival in September you speak of? Not up in the Midwest is it?

Right now I’ve got potentially a one night festival out in PNW in Aug and an amazing festival in Midwest in September assuming the pandemic allows it. Pretty small events but still risky I suppose.

My July Festival got postponed for next year :( totally understand though..

-GC

Agreed on that brother.

Well man doing damn good today, still kinda glowing from a good roll I had like 8 days ago. Got me motivated to get prepared for any possible festivals later this summer.

Speaking of, anybody feel they’ll get to a festival or show anytime in the next 3 months?

Planning my next roll currently for mid August, might do on the coast or in the mountains if this little festival don’t happen..

-GC
Hey man, really pleasing to hear you so optimistic, not to imply that you are down or miserable ever but I know you were facing a few challenges and you have been in my thoughts.

Glad you had a good roll as well. I still have not been brave enough to take my Dutch Bowser MDMA pills.

If I was completely sure what all other ingredients in the tablets were that would help my decision.

But I may be able to get hold of some MDMA crystal from an elder friend of my mum's who may be connected with people who have been around for a long time and I could have decent sources I know he gets 90% + pure Coke and has done for many years.

But I have just been tripping an awful lot myself arguably too much but I do love my lysergamides. They can literally snap me out of depression and despair into a totally happy and harmonious place.

I'm still loving my kava by the way. Strong on top of the acid.

Take care @G_Chem .

Feeling jealous of @G_Chem as always, and trying to wrap my mind around the bad situation my city is currently in with COVID-19. Passing time playing video games and listening to good music. I can't imagine going to a concert or festival till a vaccine comes out, personally. Ready for my next roll! I think I want to come up, outside, at night, listening to the crickets frogs and whatnot. Why not?
That is the spund of a free spirit. I hope you have a lovely, releasing experience and we hear briefly about it.

I have itched at times to take my Bowser pills, in halves like, sensibly.

But my acid has actually helped me enormously through this difficult time, it really can snap you out of all negative thoughts, feelings.

And in contrast to MDMA, in this sense, LSD can give, without taking away.

It is so unfortunate that MDMA has effects on the brain. LSD is purely consciousness. It can go many ways of course, but it can be marvellous and hugely outweigh the downside-

The goal really of any sensible MDMA user, much thinner line though.

Anyway, I hope @indigoaura that your next roll will be purely pleasurable and healing, I have a strangely good feeling for it somehow, and I'm not tripping today btw haha! (Rare, no joke.)

Take best care everybody. You want distraction- i'm ypur man haha! 😀👍

@AutoTripper I hope you're right about my next roll!

I find LSD can trigger paranoia for me in recent years. I have been a bit scared to try it while quarantined in my house with rising pandemic numbers outside my door. That could go very poorly. My best LSD trips are when I am out and about, moving, seeing new things. When I am trapped in a single environment while tripping, it is more likely to turn sour.

I've been meaning to try it with a high dose of magnesium and see what that is like. Magnesium can really even everything out.

How are things with you? We're still loving that Redmond Salt you recommended!

@AutoTripper Kava and LSD sounds amazing, I may have to get some for my next trip. Do you use it on the comedown?

@indigoaura I've never used magnesium, does it have noticeable psychoactive effects? I always thought it was just to stop you from gurning lol

And yeah i need to be out and about to. Longboarding around town is one of my favorite LSD activities

@G_Chem I would love to go to some raves here in the Netherlands but this pandemia shit will last for longer I guess, everything is canceled and I don't have the connects for illegal raves...

@thegreenhand Yeah kava is nice if you get the right product! But thought it was a full GABA PAM like benzodiazepines and would diminish psychedelic activity - maybe not relevant in lower doses, or maybe it is indeed different in a positive way.

I am just now more or less by accident on a semi roll, had a 5-MAPB ampoule in the past week which was pretty weak and acquired a new one (these fuckers don't tell the chem name but the girl in the shop appeared to know what she's talking about and meant 6-APB. Took a quarter as usual because I have some remaining DXM in my system and just wanted a comfortable warmth in the lack of opioids but man is this awesome! Complete loss of social anxiety. Will take 5-htp later in the hope to avoid rebound.

Anybody from Europe reading this? 🙂

Spent 3 days in a row consuming MDMA and 5 days of k-holes drunk 2.5 L of whiskey and smoked copious amounts of cannabis. alochol ket mdma + cannabis is my new favorite drug combo really gets the deep house hitting your soul visuals totally in another dimension flying through bizzare shit and the intense dejavu like you have been in this place many times before in life.

Ketamine might be the greatest drug ever for MDMA comedowns.