• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Loved Up vs. Fucked Up

i have to admit that i have never been to a rave. i have had speedbombs before and been really dissapointed. before i took pills i also thought that it was just a rave drug that kept you dancing all night. then i took my first pill around a small group of people also on pills, and realised what it really was. since then i take pills to be around my friends, and experience true happiness. i have found that when you are on a pill, there is something about techno music that just makes you go crazy. why spend the same amount of money on speed at a rave when you can dance all night and be completely happy at the same time? also, when i am on a pill, i find that i can only really enjoy dancing once i make myself get up and dance. if you are just sitting on a couch looking at people dancing and want to be dancing, its your own fault for not getting up. i dont think there is any such thing as a pill with smack in it, because even a pill of pure heroin would do hardly anything to you when ingested. but i admit, i am only an amateur. dont take pills just for the sake of it, take them because you really want to experience the rush.

Originally posted by erba
meh. http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=910

i had them a few times, no times did i see shit like other MDA pills ive had.

although i don't doubt your experience, the majority of pill reports from australia at the time indicated an MDA presence. the link you posted states the location of the pill tested as being from New York.

forgive me for the off topic direction.

I began to see a trend which I found a little distasteful, but also a little revealing about the state of business in Melbourne. As has been mentioned previously in the "Mini Pillreport" thread, there are a lot of different speedbombs going around Melbourne at the moment (and I guess everywhere else too), and this steady flow of business is periodically flushed with a batch or two of quality MDMA pills that come and go within a week or two at a time.

That's exactly right.. there's the average in-betweens, then the awesome pills pop up every week/couple of weeks or whatever... and they get heaps of hype too.

Candy.. I know how you feel exactly, early last year I had some great MDMA bikkies... while my mates didn't grab 'em and instead had some average speed-bombs... for those few weeks I had those bikkies... I would spend most of the time in the Club just sitting or walking around just loving the feeling, and the music and especially the lights/lasers. My mates would ask why weren't you dancing man??? I'd say I was loving it! It was the best, and some couldn't understand how I had such a good time while mainly sitting and just talking to people, when it was often heaps better than just dancing flat out (not that I don't enjoy dancing, love it!) but yeah it's funny.

Personally I love the effect of nice MDMA by itself... just ask anyone who's seen me sit on my arse and flat out chatter for about six hours in a row, hehe. However, if you're having one of those party-hopping nights, you may not be able to dedicate the whole time to one couch alone, and want to be able to run around a bit.

I love having nights like those BT, either is always awesome!

Bigtrancer - Juat curious... have noticed any change in attitude of the people you speak to since your first post in this thread?

Speed, Speed-bombs and MDMA pills are obviously very different...Why should you attack people who like a speed-bomb because they like to dance? Why call them stupid because they decide to pay $30 for a pill that has a bit of speed and a bit of MDMA? Obviously we buy these kinds of pills for a reason - WE LIKE THEM!!!

Why should I have to defend my perference of pill content??? I had that smacked out feeling in a club and hated it as I have been discussing in another forum...Should I therefore be condemmed by old-timers who have been pilling since 'back in the day when all pills were MDMA and we just sat around sweating and smiling and hugging eachother'...Sorry, but...

I like hugging and I like sitting and I like dancing...I like Hard House music to peak to and that's just that for me...Why treat me like an E-Criminal because I don't wanna be 'smacked out'???

mmm_biccies said:
Speed, Speed-bombs and MDMA pills are obviously very different...Why should you attack people who like a speed-bomb because they like to dance? Why call them stupid because they decide to pay $30 for a pill that has a bit of speed and a bit of MDMA? Obviously we buy these kinds of pills for a reason - WE LIKE THEM!!!

Why should I have to defend my perference of pill content??? I had that smacked out feeling in a club and hated it as I have been discussing in another forum...Should I therefore be condemmed by old-timers who have been pilling since 'back in the day when all pills were MDMA and we just sat around sweating and smiling and hugging eachother'...Sorry, but...

I like hugging and I like sitting and I like dancing...I like Hard House music to peak to and that's just that for me...Why treat me like an E-Criminal because I don't wanna be 'smacked out'???

mmm_biccies, you are not seeing the point here mate. People are marketing speed bombs as *ecstacy* when infact they are not and they are making a buck off false advertising, if you will. This is what us MDMA/MDA lovers are annoyed about, because people think they are consuming MDMA, when infact they are eating an adulterated dangerous piece of shit!

Also. It's not like you can't dance on MDMA, it's the fact that you would rather go talking to people and meet new friends while off tap, than you would rather dance. It's not like when you ingest an MDMA pill that you *can't* dance. I have plenty of MDMA Pills that I have consumed and been able to dance all night long...

If you want to Dance, Have speed. You are still happy on Speed. It's because of people purchasing these *dancey* pills that us people that want to only consume MDMA end up dissappointed and annoyed with the cooks that makes this crap!

SpecTBK=D

Or you could purchase lsd or another chemical of that calibre.. You get the whole kit and kaboodle in one =D

"Which kind of brings me full circle to the MDMA sit vs. dance topic. I think that taking a good strong dose of MDMA, supplemented with a few lines of good speed, is a combination that really works well, and gives you the lovely clean MDMA rushes and the energetic dance-all-night of the speed. Best of both worlds?"

Totally agree man, that sure is the best of both worlds...

I agree totally with BT on that also. Having the nice pleasure of MDMA and then rail a lil wh!zz for non-stop fun all night. Definately the best of both worlds :)

Does it really matter? Hell, I'm pretty much from sydney, and the ppl here CAN'T DANCE, and if there is a substance like MD** to smack em out and stop making dicks of themselves, more the better I say. :p

But seriously, BT has a point, I get a lot of ppl, mainly from dumbarse places like bathurst tellin me speedbombs are ecstacy and I just let em believe it now. No use arguing. If ppl enjoy it let em do it. And let em think what they want, as long as u urself can get what u want. Fuck the rest I say! Personally I like my E, 4 hours of lush waves then a nice 3am nap. While speed leaves me unable to sleep but zoning out like a 'done head at the same time which = no fun.

Peace Out

Oh yeah! BT, I've just realised I've doubled your thinking with the "clean vs mxied" thread. Most people over here are not looking for the clean roll of love and joy which is MDMA. They just want to get f***ed up :(

Last edited:
I don't know if it's the same in the big cities, but the problem here in NQ is that MDMA pills simply are not readily available, sure sometimes a few show up but very often speedbombs are all you can get.
I seems that the government is winning the war on drugs and the the e's are getting caught at the border, mainly because of improved X-ray technology.
the demand is still there so suppliers fill it by crushing up the pills and repressing them with speed. then they went further and left the mdma out altogether and worse putting any shit they could find in them.
Whenever you hear of someone getting sick it's because they have taken shit adulterated pills.
effectivelly the government is killing our children.
the moral is test everything before you take it or buy off someone who does

I find that with good MDMA pills that the rush and awsome body feeling matched with a feeling of peace and happyness is too good that it makes me get up and dance. Nothing better then being intune with the beats dancing and looking at the huge smiles on your friends faces, just makes feel awsome.

I don't mind speed everynow and again, but I always want that awsome mental state of bliss...ahhhh now I made myself want to go out again..lol

Though my body is hardly a GC/MS machine, I suspect that the majority of the pills i've consumed have contained either mda or mdea. The reason for this is the effects percieved. Numerous times I have had pills that were very intense (overly so imo) while lacking any sense of euphoria or empathy what so ever. I believe those pills to be MDA (for example, blue barrels). Other pills i've had have produced a very slight sense of euphoria and emphathy, while still having intense rushes. I believe this to be MDEA (for example, blue dolphins or red rolexs). There is very few pills I've considered clean MDMA, but of those few, when consumed I found an extreme mood lift, euphoria, empathy along with a whole host of other desirable effects (for example broken hearts 04, green doves 03, 007's 03 and stardust 03).

For the reason that I dont believe I can often obtain clean mdma pills, I hardly ever consume them these days (1-4 a year). Its definately about being lovd up for me. You couldn't pay me to consume MDA, unless my interpretation of it is severly skewed. Ofcourse, the whole difference in effects could be attributed to set, setting and me losing the magic, but something makes me think otherwise. I never try to anticipate what is going to happen when I consume a pill, rather I just wait for it to kick in before trying to judge what I think of it. And i've probably had 20 or under mdxx pills, so I certainly hope I havn't lost the magic yet. I guess the only way I'll be able to find out is to sample some known quality MDMA.

Luved up is the best way to go. Nothing like standing in front of a speaker slow dancing to techno... Random hugging drivebyes, talking to complete strangers like long lost buddies, feeling of oneness in a tribal atmosphere.

I don't have a lot to add, although I look back on what I wrote 5 and a half years ago (on page 2) and giggle. Gee, I sounded like a tweaked out twink! (5 years is a long time, you learn a lot more and my God have I got jaded. The language I was using makes me cringe! ;)

I resile from what I said about MDA/MDEA.

I can guarantee all of you that MDEA is very rarely found in seized "ecstasy" pills. The majority is MDMA in a variety of dosages and purities. There is some MDA and some MDMA/MDA.

I know this because of 2nd hand hearsay reports from seizures and MDEA is simply not found. (I do note it comes up in the US from Dancesafe but that is still in the clear minority and MDMA is the only active ingredient in the vast majority of pills that test as MDXX.

Set and setting, tolerance, dosage taken and cleanliness of MDMA in the pill are the variables that account for the vast array of effects people experience when under the influence of one of the most subjective drugs in the world.

Loved up is far better. I've said many times, I'd much prefer to be less fucked but all close and lovey, rather than sitting on the ground munted not being able to have any close conversations with people.

fucked up is way better. i prefer to be fucked up but in saying that i still enjoy myself when im loved up.

Pilly Billy said:
I think there is some misconception about MDMA and being smacked out. That is more likely to be the result of MDA or MDEA rather than MDMA. I have been doing a bit of net surfing and have read that MDA can give you a stoned, heavy feeling which sounds, to me, like being smacked out. I have had pure MDMA powder before and it isn't like speed and it isn't a smacky feeling. It's more like every cell in your body is effervescing with joy and smiling at the same time. You can choose to dance forever or you can babble for ages with someone but if you do that, you have to try so hard not to wrap yourself around them with the biggest hug imaginable.
speed=speed
MDMA=pure joy, clean headedness, extreme desire to cuddle people, energy, profound interest in everyday things...all things good
MDA & MDEA= never had pure form before but the cause of the so called smackiness people complain of

I think there is some misconception about MDMA and being smacked out. That is more likely to be the result of MDA or MDEA rather than MDMA.

A good dose of MDMA will produce the "smacked out" effects your talking about.