• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Loved Up vs. Fucked Up

u telling me uve never smacked out on a clean moderatley high dose of mdma. NOT MDXA. ?

I can't believe it took me this long to get round to reading this thread.

Obviously, I'm going to have to agree that the ignorance that predominates in the Australian dance scene is very disturbing. Like so many others in this thread, I once spent lots of energy arguing with high and mighty people who were too proud to consider the possibility that they're not as informed as they would like to think.

I guess I've now reached a stage where I say "Fuck it, if people want to ignore readily-available information and still do what they're doing that's fine. It's their body."

Just don't go spreading that shit to my friends! My friends are all cluey people and know the merits of consulting friends who spend (too much of) their time on places like Bluelight. But when there are literally thousands of people in your city who keep constantly regurgitating bullshit, well even my friends start having their doubts.

Loved up all the way! :)

Corsto. said:
u telling me uve never smacked out on a clean moderatley high dose of mdma. NOT MDXA. ?
Correct. Unless by smacked out you mean so social that it was difficult to stop talking and get to the floor. But definately no energy loss.

I myself hate speedy bix... due mainly to the fact my tollerance to meth is INSANE, so they do nothing - nothing at all - if im not 'munted' im not happy, and the truth is, i've only ever bought 2 speed bombs - nothing more
those two speed bombs - would happen to be bought the very same day - a dodgy green alien, and a pink heart.

Now i notice people always ask me - 'do they make you rush? or munt you out?'... i just laugh!

No one knows sweet fuck all these days - I thank god for BL, Erowid, and people like you BT...

But i disagree about the speed bomb thing - i rarely find speed bombs - and i only buy what i generally know to be good - but do agree about people wanting speed bombs

EDIT*** This post was made by Zaineaol - not hhc_king...

Saw this post and thought... damn isnt this an old post? And yeah its a quality post that still lives!

their bickies had heroin in them because they couldn't dance, or that they were on a 'cokey' pill

Anyway, I havent heard that in a while. But laugh when I read it.

wow this thread started when I had just started highschool, crazy.

Just thought Id add my opinion, im a big fan of the loved up sitting on a couch all touchy feely mood, however if I want I can get up and dance and usually I just cant stop heh. Dont really see the drive to dance for 12 hours straight though, all it would do is give you a massive comedown, Id rather spend it with some good mates or cuddling some girls. Havent got any speed bombs yet due to researching before I buy and ALWAYS testing my pills.

Just out of curiousity the people who do the whole rave thing and take speed and dance for 12 hours, what is the most enjoyable part about it? I get sick of dancing after an hour or so even if its great music.

This is exactly why if I go out, I take meth (base) while I'm out, I find pills to be something to be done at home with a few good friends at an afterparty. Meth will get you dancing, and keep you dancing, and when I go out, I want to dance and listen to music. I occasionally do base and pills together when out, pills for openess and appreciation of music, base for energy, but I make sure it's a clean pill. When at an afterparty one usually wants to sit around on the couch with some friends, therefore I see this as the time to be taking mdma.

It seems testing kits have had enough of an effect on people to realise that coke and heroin are not put in pills.

i've had some of the speedier-based bills in the past that haven't 'fucked' me up. sure they aren't as much of a buzz, but if you aren't paying too much for them, they too can serve a purpose. meth-based may be a different story altogether - at the end of the day the context you take it in is going to have the biggest impact.