Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Love in the air on BL ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimmo

Bluelighter
I was just wondering, if anyone had met, fallen in love and got married all thanks to bluelight?

Or even if not married, how many of you guys met your current other half on BL?

Anyone? :)

there are a couple or two who i know have met and married off bluelight, but thats their buisness so i'll leave it up to them to show themselves

as for me... hahaha dont be silly

im proposing to ...whats her name?? um... ( not remember names will not get you far too... :\ )...um..Aisha's Star. Thats it. Aisha's Star. I propose to her.

Well. Even though I am a ... (wait for the dirty word) ... lurker , and I didn't exactly meet my lovely bf on bluelight, had my life been entirely bluelightless up to this point, I doubt we would have met...
But guess what. He doesn't know my bluelight name. And I'm not telling!

papermate...oh fine dont ask me then...i'm just a silly hippy with pink hair hahaha

dr zul...u forgot to finish that sentence ;) hehe

Sorry doofqueen you whip scares me - (apologies for post whoring, last one here). (( Unless Aishas Star asks me out.)).
;)

its kinda hazy but i think i was just discovering bluelight at the same time i met sllip....so....sorta....but we're not married (just happily in love)

SupaDiscoBreaka said:
dimmo:

I haven't even had an encounter due to BL that has resulted in my pants being removed

god knows that's the opposite with me. Hmm, me and BL encounters = at least my pants removed at least 30-50 times.. The numberof BL'ers who know me and haven't seen me without my pants down is quite low :> We could start a thread, who has seen wazza's schlong vs who hasn't.

Now in regards to love, my gf and I met before bluelight but my sexy male lovers (DeeCee, Oli, Doon + Hugs_all_round) I met all after bluelight with hugs being the only exception from meeting due to bluelight. The bad news is it seems DeeCee is too wrapped up with his woman to pay a visit to the love shrine that is called wazza of late :( :(

^Pipit^ said:
Well. Even though I am a ... (wait for the dirty word) ... lurker , and I didn't exactly meet my lovely bf on bluelight, had my life been entirely bluelightless up to this point, I doubt we would have met...
But guess what. He doesn't know my bluelight name. And I'm not telling!
Ahh but I know you both.... Mwhahahaha the power!

I've fallen in love with someone I met via bluelight twice (and almost one other time)... The first time was unrequited, but turned into my strongest friendship, still going strong... The 'almost' didn't last long enough to turn into love, but was lotsa fun while it lasted...

And currently I'm very much in love with a lil unmessy woman... *mwah* (but no, not married :p)

Last edited:
ROFL @ waz!

"welcome to wazzas house of lurrrrve......"

P.S- i haven't yet seen your "schlong" but i spose it wont be long....

Status
Not open for further replies.