Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lounge whore Vs Social slut...

Status
Not open for further replies.
drugfukkdrockstar said:
I have been spending a lil' more time in the lounge in the last couple of days and I have found it realllllly entertaining.

There was a huge drama going on in the old nudie thread - some chick named midnighteyez or something signed up with another account and acted like she was some random person boasting about how hot she is - self promoting herself but undercover! Ha! It all got found out in the end .... I was in stitches. She was claiming it was her boyfriend being pissed off when he was drunk so decided to cause a little trouble .... bloody funny. Why don't we get any fruit loops like that in here? Now I check the lounge very regular in hope for something like that again.

So yeah, I'm a swinger.

I don't know why, but I believe her...lol

Australia > The World

Right? ;)

ValeTudo, that's quite a generalization. That we're all self-righteous Americunts.
Well, you don't have to get mean about it anyway. I mean, some of us are just simply cunts. :)

tranceaddiKt said:
Australia > The World

Right? ;)

ValeTudo, that's quite a generalization. That we're all self-righteous Americunts.
Well, you don't have to get mean about it anyway. I mean, some of us are just simply cunts. :)

Don't worry about VT Miss TA... i don't think VT hates any one place/race/person/religion/political view more than the other... he hates them all equally. =D

tranceaddiKt said:
Australia > The World

Right? ;)

Cameras in the halls
No windows, just brick walls
Pledge allegiance to a flag
Now you will obey...

:p

Wow, its like i stepped into a thread from the lounge...Lol.

Makes no sense whatsoever and has 1 nomination? ;)

Samadhi, he's not discriminatory. He hates everything equal. I've used that for myself many a times. =D

What suprises me a bit, is that the AUS members might lurk the LOUNGE periodically but think it beneath them to participate. The EADD members don't even lurk there. But one would think with all the American bashing opportunities, the AUSSoc and EADD members would team up and start a gang war or something against the LOUNGE. In a playful, non- trolling manner, of course ;) The missing leg of this, the Americans lurking or even participating in AUSSoc or EADD is minimal I would think because they are convinced they've already got the best place to be - why start trouble elsewhere? Brotherly fights are always filled with more fireworks than picking a fight with a neighbor down the street, I suppose. Though for this thread alone I'm seeing several American faces. Nice to see what brings 'em in. ;)

Then again, I've never heard of anyone having such a down-ones-nose look between the EADD and AUSSoc members, it's always the Americans that provide the easiest target. Maybe I should look into ways to get the EADD and AUSSoc folks to make fun of one another for a bit and allow the LOUNGE Americans to try to come up with some witty responses, or perhaps see how long it takes them to notice nobody is talking down to them for the moment.

*Keep in mind, I am not advocating trouble making. I'm making observations on cultural bias that expresses itself between the regions, and failing at making any humour with it due to my lack of brainpower atm. Carry on.

Last edited:
1344203776_6bff083b88_o.jpg

^^ Aahahahah :D Nicely done.

TLB: In keeping with your suggestion, i'll open the floor:

English: Smelly people
French: Like having sex with baguettes
Irish: Really bad jokes, and they say "to be sure" way too much.
Italians: Smell like garlic
Icelandish: Eat 100 year old fermented shark.. wtf?
Greeks: Like anal sex way too much.
Dutch: Oh lordy, don't get me started. ;) (i'm within my rights to say that, i have Dutch family). I can't say anything bad about salted licqoirce though, it rocks.

:D

PS: I like posting in the lounge, they're fun3 in there :D

I love that this thread has been consistently derailed for 3 pages now :)

Sorry Mr Sam...

ninjadan - that f'n rocks! The only thing better was if the pieces were actually pills. The cards could be stupid rolling tricks you had to play on one another.

^damn, i wanna play that game now !

edit : but seriously the best way to attack a forum is to run around naked through it
(except for the nudie thread)

Last edited:
ninjadanslarbretabar said:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1203/1344203776_6bff083b88_o.jpg

As minimal effort as that was, it was still appreciated :)

I'll be honest, I plan to steal that and use it other places like the ZOPR image that felix made.

TheLoveBandit said:
What suprises me a bit, is that the AUS members might lurk the LOUNGE periodically but think it beneath them to participate. The EADD members don't even lurk there. But one would think with all the American bashing opportunities, the AUSSoc and EADD members would team up and start a gang war or something against the LOUNGE. In a playful, non- trolling manner, of course ;) The missing leg of this, the Americans lurking or even participating in AUSSoc or EADD is minimal I would think because they are convinced they've already got the best place to be - why start trouble elsewhere? Brotherly fights are always filled with more fireworks than picking a fight with a neighbor down the street, I suppose. Though for this thread alone I'm seeing several American faces. Nice to see what brings 'em in. ;)

Then again, I've never heard of anyone having such a down-ones-nose look between the EADD and AUSSoc members, it's always the Americans that provide the easiest target. Maybe I should look into ways to get the EADD and AUSSoc folks to make fun of one another for a bit and allow the LOUNGE Americans to try to come up with some witty responses, or perhaps see how long it takes them to notice nobody is talking down to them for the moment.

*Keep in mind, I am not advocating trouble making. I'm making observations on cultural bias that expresses itself between the regions, and failing at making any humour with it due to my lack of brainpower atm. Carry on.

i loved this post for many reasons.

1. it's cute, well written and made me lol at points.

2. it's a fantastic idea, and im loving that more and more people are crossing over into international forums and embracing each other; sharing culture and laughs; making for a more unified and educated community.

3. the current vibe thats spreading like wildfire throughout bluelight at present is awesome and contageous; alot of lurkers and oldskoolers are coming out of the woodwork to join in on the debauchery and add to the fun loving atmosphere/and or thought provoking threads.

4. declaring war and editing your post as admin to confirm that NO, "i'm not the instigator" was awesome and my smile for the day.

cheers!

...kytnism...:|

Status
Not open for further replies.