• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Lost xanax bars, where should i search for them??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanndaman

Greenlighter
So heres the story: I overdosed on heroin at my apartment and my mom found me right in front of my front door outside on the ground, i awoke to her calling the police/ambulance(ambulance) so i freaked out instantly woke up and tossed a syringe in the woods that ws in my pocket. I had like 5 of those small pill fobs from walgreens in my pocked cause i was on benzos i stole them. (for some reason xanax makes me klepto) anyways, i had two xanax bars on me in a small pill fob and i have no idea what happened to it. I was WAY to fucked up to remember if i hid them(i really doubt i did) or threw them in the woods. Ive looked in the woods once for them for like five minutes but thres alot of ground to cover where i threw them. I also think its possible that my mom took them from me when i was fucked up or passed out and i didnt realize it. I had thrown shit cause the cops were coming i assumed cause the ambulance and im on probation. didnt get caugh with anything thank god even though they prob couldve told my probation officer they didnt pretty much i got lucky as fuck. But i need some BLUELIGHTERS HELP!! Where should i look for them? I have a 800 square foot one bedroom apt. and either my mother took them, i hid them or theyre in the woods what should i do!?!?!

So heres the story: I overdosed on heroin at my apartment and my mom found me right in front of my front door outside on the ground, i awoke to her calling the police/ambulance(ambulance) so i freaked out instantly woke up and tossed a syringe in the woods that ws in my pocket. I had like 5 of those small pill fobs from walgreens in my pocked cause i was on benzos i stole them. (for some reason xanax makes me klepto) anyways, i had two xanax bars on me in a small pill fob and i have no idea what happened to it. I was WAY to fucked up to remember if i hid them(i really doubt i did) or threw them in the woods. Ive looked in the woods once for them for like five minutes but thres alot of ground to cover where i threw them. I also think its possible that my mom took them from me when i was fucked up or passed out and i didnt realize it. I had thrown shit cause the cops were coming i assumed cause the ambulance and im on probation. didnt get caugh with anything thank god even though they prob couldve told my probation officer they didnt pretty much i got lucky as fuck. But i need some BLUELIGHTERS HELP!! Where should i look for them? I have a 800 square foot one bedroom apt. and either my mother took them, i hid them or theyre in the woods what should i do!?!?!

May sound silly, but is there any chance you ate them? That could explain the overdose, and you would of forgotten taking them in that situation.

nah i had them, did a shot walked to my apt and woke up with my mom there. i definitely didnt eat them i know that for a fact

you probably "blacked out" on benzos, ate your stash, and will NEVER have the memory of having eaten them.

this happened to me with shooting midazolam

I was awfully disappointed to have wasted the pills

anyways, learn your lesson please

This thread is silly as fuck, lol, OP unless your house exists in Minecraft we can't help you search for your pills, you do know that, right?

I always wondered what happened to my pills the following morning. I couldn't have taken 20 bars could I??? No way, but it's two days later and I don't remember a thing. Odds are you consumed them rather than throwing them while you were waiting for the ambulance, that would've been the easiest way to get rid of them without wasting them. I bet that's what went through your mind at the time, plus you probably wanted to be as fucked up as possible for the hospital visit, because hospitals usually suck. I could be wrong but that is definitely what I would've done and we drug users tend to think alike.

Once my friend was drunk and somehow ended up putting one of his shoes in the fridge.

Another time he was drunk and put his keys in the fridge.

Since then we always joke that if you are ever fucked up and lose anything it's always in the fridge.

Now if you check and they are in there I'm going to want a prize lol.

This thread is silly as fuck, lol, OP unless your house exists in Minecraft we can't help you search for your pills, you do know that, right?

AHAHAHHA, I burst out into laughter reading this. It's true and this is closed. There's no HR and we're not going to be able to help you find what may or may not be there. Please read the BLUA and OD guidelines. Welcome to BL and please be safe. Be well!

Status
Not open for further replies.