• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe lost prescribe subs needed to get though next two days.

Traumahound

Greenlighter
I am not sure but I am assuming that this is probably not the right place to post this. SWIM has misplaced last few doses of Suboxone to be taken before next appointment. SWIM has tapered down on their own from 8mg to 2.5mg a day and has been on this dose for several months now. Since SWIM has misplaced the subs, they are trying to figure out what dose of Vicodin would be sufficient to make it to the next Dr. appointment which is Thursday. SWIM isn't looking for a high, just the ability to function until they can get the prescription and back on track. Any and all suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated since SWIM is having a freaking mental breakdown after having torn the house apart and was still unable to locate the prescription.

If youre on 2 and a half mg a day, you've got a few options. Most effective for me was kratom... pretty much a good quality leaf dosed 3x a day was sufficient to control and eliminate all wds except for interdoses. Vics are kind of a poor choice, at least in my experience, since for me they don't really hold wds at bay... and unless you've got enough for high double digit mgs, there's no need to say you're not looking to get high since it ain't gonna happen regardless. Lope is another option, one I wouldn't take. If you've only got 2 days to go, you could probably treat symptoms as they come up and be fine due to the lengthy half life of suboxone. Good luck.