• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Loss opiate euphoria in days after adderall

VladyTarasenko

Greenlighter
I have adhd and started taking adderall 3-4 times a week at decently small doses but enough to get high. I also take opiates once a week usually in the middle of the week. Since I?ve started taking adderall ive noticed a very large loss of euphoria and high from opiates unless I wait a few days after taking adderall. Why is this happening? Do the neurotransmitters in adderall that make you alert block the opiates calming euphoric effect? I?m curious

You pretty much sussed this one out on your own. Yeah the Amphs kill the sleepy, warm blanket of calmness from the opiates making the two cancel out some of each others effects. Some have found that the two synergize when using barely sub lethal amounts of Heroin and coke or meth but as John Belushi and many others ghosts would probably tell you it's not worth it to get into combo highs of different classes of drugs. For now I'd suggest keeping the two separate by a few days to get the most out of each or dropping the opiates as the Amphs will leave you more productive overall IMO.

Welcome to BL BTW :)