Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Loss of magic , or just shitty molly?

tr1ppymane

Greenlighter
Hi,

So Friday night i took 200ug LSD, then went out and took a 200mg capsule of molly (3 hrs after LSD). I didn't test it but I trust the dealer and he usually has good stuff, also it was crystal not powder and definitely smelled like MDMA. I felt it hit a LITTLE bit, but like barely. i was just standing there disappointed - i didn't really feel like i was speeding or rolling or anything. I also had a completely empty stomach when taking the molly. 2 hours went by and i wasn't really feeling it, so i met up with the dealer again and bought a pink tesla pill. i took the pink tesla and within 30 minutes i was rolling harder than ever - it was one of the best nights of my life. I'm wondering if this could be severe magic loss, that caused the 200mg to not hit me?

some of my recent rolls:
120mg new years
200mg november 23
630mg november 16
350mg november 8
1 gram september 27-28.
few pills in august
about 1 gram in june

do you guys think i have lost the magic or was it just shitty molly? surely 200mg MDMA should get me fucked up regardless of whether its magical or not? after i took the pill it was extremely magical and empathogenic experience though.

Anyways, i'm planning to take a break from rolling until April

What the fuck lol those are absurd dosages and well into the abuse category. I’m a 220lb male and 130mg on NYE Had me on the verge of blacking out for half an hour. You've either fried yourself way too hard or your stuff is garbage. No reason anyone should ever need more than 200mg in a night

What the fuck lol those are absurd dosages and well into the abuse category. I’m a 220lb male and 130mg on NYE Had me on the verge of blacking out for half an hour. You've either fried yourself way too hard or your stuff is garbage. No reason anyone should ever need more than 200mg in a night

Yeah these doses are way too high and they weren't spaced out very well. I'd say it's a mix between the capsule being shit and you doing MD way too much...

Anyways, i'm planning to take a break from rolling until April

With how much you’ve abused the stuff, I’d give it a year before going back to it. Eat well and exercise to help balance neurotransmitter systems back out