• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Lorazepam...MAGIC XanaX...meh

Lydian Jester

Bluelighter
What gives? Why is Xanax so popular? It just makes me feel disorientated and clumsy.

However, with Lorazepam I felt clear, motivated, relaxed, breathing better. And all at a low dose that didn't even feel like I'd taken a drug. Well that's what I'm after currently with benzos for the moment.

Thoughts?

My vote is on Lorazepam to. Got that in the hospital.

What is has over Alprazolam is warmth, muscle relaxation and a general good feel. Alprazolam is numbing to the point of making you feel your emotion's are put in the fridge.

Easy Lorazepam over Alprazolam anytime!

Ahh there you go...muscle relaxation has got to be it. I just hate blacking out and last night I ate 2 bars x3mg Xan and have vague memories of buying and eating gas station food at some hour of the night. And yet didn't feel much of a high whatsoever.

Xanax is very potent, fast acting and hits you hard. And even though it's got high abuse potential it's quite available. It's popular for all of those reasons. It's also not unusual that xanax might be the only benzo someone is aware of.

Personally i like all of the benzos besides oxazepam (but it'll do If nothing else is available) because it's so obviously weaker than any other benzo. My favorites are alprazolam and diazepam. I like them equally. I get a really nice physical sedation with a super chill feeling from diazepam. I also really like the muscle relaxing properties of diazepam.

Clonazolam and Flubromazolam though I think have the most euphoria. I like c-lam over f-lam as f lam has like a 100 hour half life and takes forever to clear your system which wrecks tolerances.
never tried flub, clonazolam made me crash my car after a meth binge , but I did like it. Just not as much as alprazolam.

It really is crazy how the RC benzo scene has become.

think about it, for not much money you could go online and order like half a pound of clonazolam. And if you really wanted to take a risk on getting some darknet shipment through customs could order some crazy fentanyl analogue for a few hundred bucks.

Imagine going back in time to like the 1968 Woodstock concert with enough drugs to od 30,000 people just in your pockets.
lol I saw a listing for flualp 2g for less than the cost of a fancy dinner.... rofl (legit listing too)

I don't really like flualp tho too hypnotic and amnesiac

lol I saw a listing for flualp 2g for less than the cost of a fancy dinner.... rofl (legit listing too)

I don't really like flualp tho too hypnotic and amnesiac
Damn i really like Flualp its super hard to find now im not sure if its illegal or even shows up as a benzo even tho i know it fucks me up so bad i will prolly never do it again...and i get Xanax so theres that

Damn i really like Flualp its super hard to find now im not sure if its illegal or even shows up as a benzo even tho i know it fucks me up so bad i will prolly never do it again...and i get Xanax so theres that
Flualp is everywhere on the US.

It's decent but I found it to be too amnesiac and hypnotic to be truly recreational. Bit too zonky