• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos lorazepam intensol refrigeration question

pillman1224

Bluelighter
so basically i got a 30ml bottle of liquid ativan 2mg per ml but i got a roblem it says it must be refrigerated. well lets just say i live with some people who would not be to happy to find this stuff in the fridge. if i dont refrigerate it will it loose all its potency can i just keep it at room temp thanks.

just keep it in a nice cool drawer away from any heat sources.
but i'm sure if youve managed to acquire such a fairly rare (on the streets anyway) med, 60mg of loraz won't last you long enough for it to lose considerable potency by not keeping it refrigerated anyway.

so basically i got a 30ml bottle of liquid ativan 2mg per ml but i got a roblem it says it must be refrigerated. well lets just say i live with some people who would not be to happy to find this stuff in the fridge. if i dont refrigerate it will it loose all its potency can i just keep it at room temp thanks.

SO YOU LIVE IN A SOBER LIVING FACILITY OR WITH YOUR PARENTS JUST BE FORTHCOMING!

Keep it in a cupboard away from direct sunlight. I know amps aren't even kept in the fridge so I don't know where you get MUST be refrigerated from. Just keep it cool I'd say, eg a cupboard.

just keep it in a nice cool drawer away from any heat sources.
but i'm sure if youve managed to acquire such a fairly rare (on the streets anyway) med, 60mg of loraz won't last you long enough for it to lose considerable potency by not keeping it refrigerated anyway.

the stuff is 2 years old the person it was prescribed for died

forgot to ask tis in the original post and i hope this isnt sourcing but the ml dropper did not come with it. is this something i can pick up at the local walgreens. i DO NOT want to take guess amounts of this stuff.

forgot to ask tis in the original post and i hope this isnt sourcing but the ml dropper did not come with it. is this something i can pick up at the local walgreens. i DO NOT want to take guess amounts of this stuff.
Yes, you can get an oral syringe at any drug store with the ml.'s on the side.

Walgreens will give you one free. :)

And by the way, lorazepam intensol does require refrigeration both by the pharmacy and patient. The manufacturer has no labeling that says excursions are permitted. They will evaluate each case individually and say there is some data it is ok at room temperature but only for 30 days.

Last edited:
Walgreens will give you one free. :)

And by the way, lorazepam intensol does require refrigeration both by the pharmacy and patient. The manufacturer has no labeling that says excursions are permitted. They will evaluate each case individually and say there is some data it is ok at room temperature but only for 30 days.

awesome thanks im keeping it at room temp refrigeration ain't an option. ill probably have to go to a different pharmacy (the one at walgreens hates me im an 18 y/o getting prescribed good shit every month he knows i dont need. well the techs are friendly but that pharmacist is a dick).