• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Loperamide liquid

SchoolboyJew

Greenlighter
A while back my buddy was telling me about his first experience with opioids, and how he felt "high" after taking a certain medication for his diarrhea. I didnt believe at first, but sure enough I looked it up and found that he was right and there are many types of opioid related anti diarrhea medications. Anyways, I found liquid loperamide in my medicine drawer last night (it was unopened and as far as I can tell is still good) and I was wondering if anyone knows if I can get a "high" similar to vicodin and other painkillers from drinking it. If so, how much do I need? can i mix it with soda to make lean? lol

A while back my buddy was telling me about his first experience with opioids, and how he felt "high" after taking a certain medication for his diarrhea. I didnt believe at first, but sure enough I looked it up and found that he was right and there are many types of opioid related anti diarrhea medications. Anyways, I found liquid loperamide in my medicine drawer last night (it was unopened and as far as I can tell is still good) and I was wondering if anyone knows if I can get a "high" similar to vicodin and other painkillers from drinking it. If so, how much do I need? can i mix it with soda to make lean? lol

LMAO. No you can not get high off drinking that anti-diarrheal medication.

That's debatable. It's been said loperamide doesn't penetrate the CNS very well, meaning you couldn't get a high from it, but personally I do feel some CNS effects from high doses of lope. Say, 20 MG's and up.

Drugs affect each person differently.

You can get high when you take a sufficient amount as it is an opioid but it has to be a dose that crosses the BBB. It can be a dirty high, the wds are horrifc, and redosing/dosing in excess can cause cardiac problems and it is possible to OD. It's long acting so the full effect takes IMO 3 hours to feel, half a day to know what it's capable of. Also the liquid as an entire bottle can be short of the dose needed. It's also chalky and minty and I don't think would go down well with much else. I suggest you both read up to be more informed at what this drug has done to other users-it is not one to take lightly, nor deny what it can in fact do.

High dose loperamide can cause serious heart problems that have killed people. As far as I know it only happens with very high doses and usually chronic use, but still the dangers should be known.

I'm one of the people who can feel it at a relatively low dose, and it's not placebo because I used it to alleviate WDs. BUT-that's all it's good for, and barely even that. It's not even good for tapering, it's literally just good for if you need to be physically ok for one day while going through WD. As for the "high", it really isn't pleasant at all. It's absolutely a dirty high and I didn't get any euphoria whatsoever, just a weird and heavy body buzz, which you could probably call a body load actually. You know it's bad when you're getting WD relief and STILL don't enjoy it lol.

Yes, it can get you high in really high doses that get through the P-glycoproteins without getting pumped back, but high doses are cardiotoxic and probably fuck up your BBB, plus this comes with other nasty side effects.
People have died due to chronic high dose use.

Just don't do it, it's not worth it.

And use s#the search engine, there are enough threads about it.

J. collins brown's mixture is a diarrhea medicine which contains peppermint oil and morphine, maybe it was that

i wouldn't imagine drinking bottle of lope would be fun