• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Looking for advice on a 25mc/h Fentanyl patch!

RainDogtheCat

Bluelighter
So I just aqcuired a 25mcg/h transdermal system fentanyl patch. Never done fentanyl before I know almost nothing about it. Right now I am taking oc daily and can do 80mg absolutely fine and I need 120mg to get really nice. I have been reading that fentanyl patches are dangerous for someone with no tolerance to opiates but since I have an ok tolerance for oxy do you think I would be cool to do this patch? Should i cut it in half? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I don't think you should take it because it's very strong, I'm not into opiates though, so here's a bump.
please be careful!

i think the one patch will be fine. if you feel its too much ie depressed/shallow breathing then immediately take it off.

Lol you guys are weird. I know I posted this a long time ago but in case youre wondering that patch didn't do shit. What a waste of thought. Me and a friend even tried to smoke another patch and didnt get shit out of it. Yall dont know what youre talkin about shit was wack yo. Thanks anyway

this is an HR site.. u want to come here and expect people to tell u "go for it u fucken pussy" ur on the wrong board bruh