• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Looking for advice from long time cocaine users.

district9

Bluelighter
I just started doing white powder ma again and I do enjoy it and want to make it a weekly thing. Just for entertainment use. My question is about how much is considered safe/smart on a weekly basis? Yeah I know cocaine is bad and NOT safe. But for those who have been indulging for a long time could they provide some advice?

well, when i did that successfully, i did a half a gram every friday....i'd do a line about every hour and have a beer at all times - i'd only make it thru maybe 3 beers max because i couldn't do more than take little sips....i'd do it and keep social with somebody who isn't a joneser, so i'd pick my line snortin partner carefully if i were you

you'll be alright doing that for sure

well, when i did that successfully, i did a half a gram every friday....i'd do a line about every hour and have a beer at all times - i'd only make it thru maybe 3 beers max because i couldn't do more than take little sips....i'd do it and keep social with somebody who isn't a joneser, so i'd pick my line snortin partner carefully if i were you

you'll be alright doing that for sure
you managed to get a few lines out of half a G?

you managed to get a few lines out of half a G?
Yup... a few friends gave a shout out in our yearbook to "the half man" (that was me) we used to go into Manhattan to get yay right across the gwb and theyd get 2 grams each, another dude would get a ball, I'd get a half (true story)

😎

I just started doing white powder ma again and I do enjoy it and want to make it a weekly thing. Just for entertainment use. My question is about how much is considered safe/smart on a weekly basis? Yeah I know cocaine is bad and NOT safe. But for those who have been indulging for a long time could they provide some advice?
I suppose the best advice is don’t start using while you’re at work and be careful to set a predetermined limit other wise it’s easy to lose control in a binge. As far as how much to use a week I’m next to useless for that I never used much of anything in moderation. Good luck at any rate.

I think keeping dosages as low as possible and ending the session early enough to sleep are of utmost importance. Also using saline rinses afterward can help with stuffieness (also a squirt of flonase before bed, but that stuff can really allow you to ignore your body's signals to take a break).

Definately take a few weeks off here and there. I feel like it is hard to keep drug use steady without increasing or getting jaded about the effects, and taking breaks helps keep the novelty from fading as quick.

How was your relationship with cocaine previously? I ask this because if you had a sizeable habit previously, it will take less use than the first time to bring cravings to that level, so be wary of that effect.

I think keeping dosages as low as possible and ending the session early enough to sleep are of utmost importance. Also using saline rinses afterward can help with stuffieness (also a squirt of flonase before bed, but that stuff can really allow you to ignore your body's signals to take a break).

Definately take a few weeks off here and there. I feel like it is hard to keep drug use steady without increasing or getting jaded about the effects, and taking breaks helps keep the novelty from fading as quick.

How was your relationship with cocaine previously? I ask this because if you had a sizeable habit previously, it will take less use than the first time to bring cravings to that level, so be wary of that effect.
Mostly I do half g per day. Not much. About twice a week. On the weekends only. Maybe once in a while I might do three bumps one night in the middle of the week. I also use an ear cleaning pumps to clean out my nasal passages. Fill it with water and rinse out my nostrils.