Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Looking for a research chemical similiar to MDMA

thelazygent

Bluelighter
Hi guys.

New here. Sorry if this has been answered before.

What is the closest drug similar to MDMA or another similar Empathogen that gives euphoria that i would find on a research chemical site that ships to the US?

I am not looking for a source. I am looking for the drug.

The answer you're looking for definitely is all around you in the MDMA forum, scroll the posts here or try the search engine. Best to do some research on this topic, on bluelight and off.

But if you want a short answer go look at psychonautwiki.org

be prepared to do a lot of reading before playing with these types of things. Pretty much might be life or death so take your time and read everything. Pretty sure you can find your answer with a quick Google search as well. Depends also on the legality where you are.

I'm yet to try 5-MBDB-2201, Hexylone, or 4-MPD but I will soon, I think they might have some empathogenic qualities. 6-APB is cool but 5-MAPB was kinda dissapointing. but that's probably because of my tolerance.

But then again I might try my actual MDMA first...I didn't even know pills with 250mg existed. Crazy.

250 mg? I need 60 and I'm happy. But doesn't matter - It's not my day today - have fun guys :D

JJ

MD-PHP is one of my favourites MDMA like RC's. It makes me super happy, feeling good. I like it more than MDMA. It's same family as MDPV, A-PVP, but it has MDMAish swing to it. I love it, would do it right now if given a chance. Super small doses, it lasts long. 5/5 i recommend.

MD-PHP is one of my favourites MDMA like RC's. It makes me super happy, feeling good. I like it more than MDMA. It's same family as MDPV, A-PVP, but it has MDMAish swing to it. I love it, would do it right now if given a chance. Super small doses, it lasts long. 5/5 i recommend.

How would you compare it too MDPEP? If you have tried it....

How would you compare it too MDPEP? If you have tried it....
Haven't tried MDPEP. I have done MDPV, A-PVP, A-PPP, A-phpp and A-Php
MD-PHP is by far the most smoothest one, it lasts longer than A-PVP or Php's. It also gives the MDMA like swing, which the other ones don't give. It makes you very happy, while the other make you super just awake in my opinion. It doesn't have the super hard edge like the others do, but in my opinion it's one of the best pyros you can still reliably get out there.

Mdpv, apvp, mdphp are all nice chemicals well perhaps mdphp lol.
But these are nothing like mdma. Not at all. Not even close.

Mda, mdea, 5-apb, 6-apb, 5-mapb, methylone. These have some similiar qualities and even then the vary a lot from Mda to methylone.

But stimulant cathinones are not even close and its mis information to suggest so.
Please make sure you have taken properly tested mdma and understand its effect before writing misleading comments

Mdpv, apvp, mdphp are all nice chemicals well perhaps mdphp lol.
But these are nothing like mdma. Not at all. Not even close.

Mda, mdea, 5-apb, 6-apb, 5-mapb, methylone. These have some similiar qualities and even then the vary a lot from Mda to methylone.

But stimulant cathinones are not even close and its mis information to suggest so.
Please make sure you have taken properly tested mdma and understand its effect before writing misleading comments
MD-PHP is close in my opinion. It releases serotonin much more than MDPV, A-pvp etc. It has MDMAish swing to it. Oh i also forgot to mention 2-cb, it's a good one. It's kinda like mix of mdma and psychedelics. I have taken pure MDMA, i know my shit. These are just my opinions. I wouldn't claim that methylone is MDMA like myself, but it's how it has made you feel so i wont doubt it.

I have had both md-php and 2c-b.

I hsve heard claims of both of these being similiar, but im sorry there is nothing close to mdma. Im glad you call out methylone, i agree its nothing alike but some who enjoyed my batch thought it was and many online reports suggest it is.

Mdea, mda are the only drugs that induce an mdma like high. 5apb, 6apb, 5mapb are on my list to try but i truly expect they will fall short too.

2cb has some empathy but it is not like mdma. Other drugs can have qualities similar too but nothing is even close enough to call it as the same

I have had both md-php and 2c-b.

I hsve heard claims of both of these being similiar, but im sorry there is nothing close to mdma. Im glad you call out methylone, i agree its nothing alike but some who enjoyed my batch thought it was and many online reports suggest it is.

Mdea, mda are the only drugs that induce an mdma like high. 5apb, 6apb, 5mapb are on my list to try but i truly expect they will fall short too.

2cb has some empathy but it is not like mdma. Other drugs can have qualities similar too but nothing is even close enough to call it as the same
Of course they are not MDMA. In my opinion, they give a empahty like swing and little bit of euphoria. If the OP was looking for MDMA he would do MDMA. However he is looking for something a like. Maybe 2cb is closer, i did it IV and i really liked the feeling and even one girl i gave it to said it was like ekstacy. However for me and my friend, MD-PHP gave really empathetic feeling IV and we had really fun. It may come to personal experiences. I know MDA, but i thought the OP knew about it already and it's actually worse than MDMA imo. 2-CB and MDPHP are kind of drugs i'd assume a MDMA loving dude would like and they're both a good experience in themselves, they're not a bad rip off of MDMA, they're their own thing.
You're right about other drugs having qualities, that's what i meant. Maybe english not being my mother tongue made it hard for me to get the point through, my point was "If you like MDMA, you'll probably like these too. They have similiar qualities!"

Yeah my point is that some other drugs will feel nice and equate mdma is some ways. But not equate the full on euphoria AND openess AND empathy AND all from an objective point of view.

Comparing other drugs can run the risk of dissolving MDMAs true potential.
But yes some drugs can have one of these qualities in some regard

Yeah my point is that some other drugs will feel nice and equate mdma is some ways. But not equate the full on euphoria AND openess AND empathy AND all from an objective point of view.

Comparing other drugs can run the risk of dissolving MDMAs true potential.
But yes some drugs can have one of these qualities in some regard
True dat my man. MDMA releases serotonin, so i would suggest doing research on drugs that have effect on same area. I never liked MDMA, last time i did it was on my GF's birthday. It's kinda gay lol.