Admin Attention Looking at people's profiles?

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Is there any way to read an exbluelighters posts?

If I click on it it says oops we've ran into some problems.

Can you give an example? That we I can see what error it is bringing.

Off the top of my head, it is possible/likely if the ex-bluelighter was banned for spam all their posts were removed, hence the error.

I don't really have a clue . . but these little glitches keep happening all the time, everywhere. Not just BL but the spectrum.
Do you think it has something to do with the 5G situ ?

oops we've ran into some problems.

This is happening a bit more than expected (expectations were ZERO) since the host put up additional firewall protection. Since then, we're getting this "Oops!" message on various software functions as the firewall blocks a call for something. We need to be able to repeat what the request was (in this case, posts by a banned member) in order to determine what server call was made and determine if this is a firewall issue we need to open up, or if there is a different logical answer for why we got the "Oops!".

Not just BL but the spectrum.
Do you think it has something to do with the 5G situ ?

We only can speak to what's happening on the BL site. Issues related to internet or connectivity are beyond our ability to really review or address. It could be as simple as the cat chewed thru the cable and you're getting intermittent service :eek:

Cant search for any ex bl posts but they are still there, you can click on anyone's profile and their posts come up in date order but not ex blr.

maybe its the virus situ slowing everything also.
traffic is congested ☹

maybe its the lounge 😁

^ I hope not, forum, does seem kind if isolated.
like a demographic minority population, unless we are just
more literates.
the traffic seems to be limited and i only get stuck in the ' post a song or favorite music '
sections.
it runs smoother than my life, thanks.

why did ' where's my bar 'get closed.
i don't think anyone meant to violate.
well whatever.
this is the smoothest functioning forum i have
ever experienced, except for maybe overgrow.
but they were about fucing planting and growing.
and pics 😁😎

however, there is, out there, a very professional serious interesting forum that is way too intense to comprehend. i even forgot the name of it. maybe xorkoth can helpya thank.
i love this forum. it works better than infowars.
i guess it was all too overwhelming.
any questions, i have no idea !

wow, strange times.

i only run into 'oop's we've ran into some problems" every once in a while, for just a few seconds, by then i am able to x myself out of it somehow.

it does make one wonder sometimes.
like , who is using a monkey wrench or so interested in macking a hack.

it could, however, be a glitch in a particular operating system as well !!

maybe troubleshooting could locate the location of the window it is not functioning in. maybe x out of the current window or reboot by exiting forum and re-entering website itself.

my system is still efficient, the problem i have are is too many different Apps. and then i have to inter app with jumps and chips . and i get soo tired of connecting and downloading 24 / 7.

i am tired and depressed and can barely function. so the more user friendly is much appreciated as well as sincerity.

and thank you for the process of being able to function in an environment for harm reduction knowledge and being able to stay safe.

sometimes it does seem also that certain systems are not compatible with each other to function together well.

So many different apps. might be causing interference. but who knows ?

I try to focus on health and recovery also, as a great support motivator, to be able to then move on to staying structured with latest info in technology anyway.

anyway.