• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Long time lurker new member

Bluevil

Greenlighter
Hey, all! I've been lurking on bluelight for like 6 years. Finally made an account. I can't thank everyone enough for the knowledge I've gained here. I love dissociative's, benzos, certain stims, and random RC's. I work as a paramedic, and love watching quality shows. Anyway, I hope I can be active in this amazing community!

Welcome!
How is your day?
I'm in rehab. 5th day in. I feel OK.
Just ate some olanzapin.
Really don't know shit..

Welcome!
How is your day?
I'm in rehab. 5th day in. I feel OK.
Just ate some olanzapin.
Really don't know shit..
Not bad at all! Thank you for asking. Tbh.. Popping some kpins and drinking atm. They tried to put me on that before. It's an atypical antipsychotic. Decent for sleep.

Hey, all! I've been lurking on bluelight for like 6 years. Finally made an account. I can't thank everyone enough for the knowledge I've gained here. I love dissociative's, benzos, certain stims, and random RC's. I work as a paramedic, and love watching quality shows. Anyway, I hope I can be active in this amazing community!
Welcome to Bluelight mate, what stims you like?

What random RC's have you tried? I always wanted to try hexen. You'll love this judgement free social database dude.. Welcome to Bluelight!

What random RC's have you tried? I always wanted to try hexen. You'll love this judgement free social database dude.. Welcome to Bluelight!
I've tried so many but some of my favorites are 2ce phenylethylamines really any of them. methoxetamine and various RC dissociative's. Mephedrone and any related stims.. Mdpv. LSD analogs, 25c-nbome just to name a few. Love certain RC benzos too!

M
Thank you! I really love mephedrone. But, I dabble with meth and addys. Various RC stims too.
Am on Mephedrone now, very, very good gear, fucking love this shit; perfect blend of MDMA and coke. Both Meth and Amphetamine are really good, never used Hexen, NEP or 2-FMA.

A no comedown super stimulant that also doesn’t make you too tweaky spun. Sounds like perfection. I am investigating how to get a sample of some in Australia - probably tricky.
I find the initial dose a bit, anxiety inducing - racey, but after that you never experience that effect again after subsequent doses. However, once you've reached that good level, I have not found a way to get back to it, which is a shame. Think of it like this: the initial dose bring you up and leaves you euphoric a bit like coke and a bit racey, the dose after that gives you a gurn with huge euphoria. Obviously not as intense as Meth but it's a dopamine-led motivating and "I've made it" high, mixed with a sense of strong warmness and peace reminiscent of MDMA. The doses after that feel more dopaminergic but less so than the dose subsequent.

It's catty but if you run out, you're not desperate to the point of uckin and knob, a xanax sorts it out and you'll fade into sleep.

Getting it in Australia maybe difficult, there might be some Mephedrone imports but I'd be careful you're not buying 3-MMC or whatever.