• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Long time lurker from Memphis

RayjeInMemphis

Greenlighter
Hello bluelighters, hope the week is finding you well thusfar. 33, male, from Memphis, TN. Born and raised here with about 10 years spent in socal during active duty service. Avid opiate user, mainly oxy and quality bud for the good sleepy times. Hoping to hear from some fellow midsoutherners.

Welcome to Bluelight @RayjeInMemphis! I believe that you will find like-minded people here in no time. I am very happy that you have found this place and have no doubt that you will come to love it. :)

Welcome @RayjeInMemphis :)

I lived in the Memphis suburbs for a few months. Can't really say I enjoyed it because I was living with family at the time and I was an active chronic alcoholic and had a active opiate addiction. Was difficult because both family members were prescribed strong opiates, and It was hard for me to behave myself around them, which lead me back on a Bus to the next family member I hadn't burned yet.

Glad you are with us :)

I got all my tattoos in Memphis. Right off Beale. I'm from ky though. Wild times for me in Memphis getting high and drunk with the local homeless crowd there to just to see it .I met a chick who I flirted with a lot. She told me she was a juggalo ho and well that was a first for me. Lol! I've never met chicks like that before.