• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Long term benzo use = anxiety!

Mighty-oak

Bluelighter
I thought it was me going mad till the Dr told me today......

Long term benzo use actually make anxiety worse. I have been on Diazepam for 18 years as prescribed and Clonazepam 1mg for 8 years as prescribed. They worked miracles when I first started taking them and for some time after. Over the years my anxiety has gotten worse and worse. Speaking to the Dr today and she said it is long term benzo use that has made me like this.

Has anyone else found long term benzo use makes anxiety worse? She said the only way to get better is to get off the benzos completely. Once off them and after a few months she said that I should start to feel better.

If you've been taking the same dose for a long period of time then you have built up a tolerance which then means you're going in to withdrawal = rebound anxiety. I would take your Drs advice and get off of benzos and work from there - therapy, other drugs such as propanlol etc. If you're adamant you want to continue benzo use then you would need to increase the dose which neither myself nor your Dr would recommend.

18 years is a long time taking benzos so you will have to speak to your Dr about a looooong taper plan. You didn't mention your diazepam dosage so I can't help you there. But please read the Ashton Manual. it is very useful. You may also want to show your Dr this as some Drs have no idea about how to taper patients off of benzos. Link to ashton manual:

https://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/

Yeah I’ve experienced something similar to this. Valium used to really knock out my anxiety, nowadays I experience a paradoxical reaction and get very hyper and at times manic at other times. This will still occur even after a years worth of abstinence
Good luck! You have my love and support

Thanks greatly for the helpful and supportive replies.

Would a good clean diet help with benzo withdrawal, or does it not really matter? I bought some l-theanine capsules the other day as they are meant to be good for anxiety. I can drive about 2 miles away from my home. I walk my dog daily but I have to have my car in sight. I have not been into a shop for over 2 years. Its so strange as I am a very outgoing person and talk a lot, yet when in conversation with someone especially when standing up I think I am going to faint or loose control and have a panic attack. The Dr put me on diazepam 18 years ago for anxiety/agoraphobia. About 8 years ago I started feeling really anxious so he put me on Clonazepam aswell. Also been on Citalopram for 18 years. This anxiety/agoraphobia is stopping me from leading a normal life.......I wake up with fear and go to bed with fear. I take my diazepam 10mg as soon as I wake up and my clonazepam around 5pm and citalopram 40mg at lunchtime.

Thanks greatly for the helpful and supportive replies.

Would a good clean diet help with benzo withdrawal, or does it not really matter? I bought some l-theanine capsules the other day as they are meant to be good for anxiety. I can drive about 2 miles away from my home. I walk my dog daily but I have to have my car in sight. I have not been into a shop for over 2 years. Its so strange as I am a very outgoing person and talk a lot, yet when in conversation with someone especially when standing up I think I am going to faint or loose control and have a panic attack. The Dr put me on diazepam 18 years ago for anxiety/agoraphobia. About 8 years ago I started feeling really anxious so he put me on Clonazepam aswell. Also been on Citalopram for 18 years. This anxiety/agoraphobia is stopping me from leading a normal life.......I wake up with fear and go to bed with fear. I take my diazepam 10mg as soon as I wake up and my clonazepam around 5pm and citalopram 40mg at lunchtime.
Thank you for the willingness to have a conversation about what you’re going through. The best answer is the minimum amount of drug(s) needed for the desired out come. 90% of recovery from anxious episodes are from the brain’s own chemical mechanisms to relieve stress, positive self talk, and last... a chemical to tip the scales
A good diet is a supreme example of regognizing our own bodies need for saturated fats, glucose, and vital ‘amines’ that support healthy tissue functionality.
I’ll reapond later after work my theory of anxiety and magnesium deficiencies.

Godspeed

Hey DrMolecule you could read my personal story with benzo addiction which outlines a number of things you can do to minimize withdrawal:

All my life I've suffered with a very weird type of social anxiety. I'm totally fine in large crowds of people shopping malls, clubs, restaurants etc) and can communicate very well with people I know. However there's a trigger in my mind somewhere that gets let off when I speak to someone new (not everyone) and especially when talking to more than 2 people at a time (unless they're my good friends/family). My heart starts racing I go BRIGHT red and literally can not communicate with them. All I want to do is walk (run) away from the situation. This also happens if my name is mentioned in a large group of people, I guess when a lot of people have their attention on me. As for public speaking - forget it.

I always wanted to be this confident person that could speak to anyone and let conversation flow but I just couldn't/can't. The point of not being this confident person I wanted to be took my a long time to accept, but I did. However the bright redness, heart speeding up and inability to talk to new people I couldn't handle. The main reason being is that the other person/people could see this and would think badly of me (in many ways).

I've always been a recreational drug user (not ashamed to admit), I believe some drugs can have a positive effect on a persons life (when used correctly and not abused).

By the way I never went to the doctors about this. I always try and deal with things myself.

Fast forward to 2010. I was at university and in the drug 'scene' however I'd never really looked in to benzos, I thought they were pain killers or something to help you sleep. Anyway, I meet a guy a becomes a good friend and he used diazepam. One night we were all out drinking (binge drinking - we were at uni) and I asked if I could try one. I was very drunk at the time but he still gave me a 10mg pill. Obviously with no tolerance i completely blacked out and had to be carried home. I woke up the next day at about 2pm still drowsy but I wasn't hungover. I went to the shops and I just felt like talking to people. Strangers, cracking jokes and enjoying it. The valium must still have been in my system. This was the person I wanted to be at the time.

I acquired a few more and would split them in half so I'd have 5mg when i was going out. I kept my drinking minimal so I didn't blackout again. This was it. My answer to everything.

A few weeks later I meet a guy who says he these pills called Etizolam. He said they're similar to diazepam but much more euphoric and make you less drowsy. So I acquire a few and wow THIS was what I was looking for. I ended taking them everyday, I started at 1mg when I went out or was going to a party where I didn't know a lot of people or going clubbing. This turned in to taking 1mg most days. I was fully functional. In fact I got in the best shape of my life even whilst taking these pills. At the time Etizolam was legal in the UK and me and my friend found a link in India. We were ordering up to 50 thousand (yes thousand) at a time (yup). I started binging on them some nights (binging being 10mg). However some days I just wouldn't take them. I'd go for weeks waiting for a shipment and not even feel the need for any.

Fast forward a year and it was the end of uni (I finished with a 2:1 BA(Hons)) in business management.

Anyway I was tight on money once I left uni so I would sometimes order a batch in, binge them and stop for a month or to. So I then get a job (well paid) and I also hit the jackpot finding a legal high store that sells them. I set up a deal to buy in bulk. I have money and I have a supplier = disaster for me. I ended up taking them everyday from 2012-2013 up until October 2016. My dose gradually went up to 60mgs a day which is the equivalent of 600mg of diazepam (insane I know).

Anyway I started feeling like this stuff was poising my body and I was getting barely any effects from them apart from improved confidence but not the good kind, I was angry at people and I wouldn't care who it was, I'd want to start a fight if someone was driving too slow in front of (yeah I was driving everyday too and from work during this).

I knew this had to stop so I read everything I could online and I was horrified by what I found. I educated myself on the GABA receptors. I read through Aston Manual 200 times.

Obviously if I went cold turkey I would literally die at this dose. so I decided to do a fast taper (I have a half marathon at the end of March 2017 and I want to run it clean so I can beat my last time). Over the course of 2 months I was down to 10mgs of Etiz a day. I stayed on this for a while to level myself. I then tapered to 5mgs a day over the course of a couple of weeks (I can't really remember (obviously)). i then decided to take the big big big dive to finally get this out of my system. I make an approach called the 5-4-3-2-1. I would usually binge a bit on the weekends so I would start Monday. --

Monday - 5mg Etizolam upon waking - this would obviously start wearing off very quickly due to the short half life but it was OK I could handle the withdrawals in the afternoon.
Tuesday - 4mg Etizolam
Wednesday - 3mg Etizolam
Thursday - 2mg Etizolam
Friday - 1mg Etizolam
Saturday - 0mg Etizolam (this is when the withdrawals were really bad so I times it to be on a weekend so I wasn't at work)
Sunday - 0mg Etizolam

Now I hadn't taken diazepam in about 2 years so I had no tolerance. The Etizolam withdrawal was pretty bad at this point but not insane like I'd read online about benzo withdrawal. I could still sleep, I didn't have insomnia, I had no rebound anxiety, I had no hallucinations etc and I had no fits. However I did have the following symptoms:

Extreme sensitivity to light (and massive pupils all the time)
Extreme pain in my shoulders, back and front right chest/shoulder area.
Extreme mood swings
Short breathing (but not out of breath)
Very bad flu like symptoms

So I decided I couldn't go to work like this so I I decided I experiment with the 5-4-3-2-1 method but replace the Etiz with diazepam which had a longer half life and would keep me level all day. The approach I took was slightly stupid however has worked. It went as follows:

Monday: 50mg Valium (completely took away the symptoms and obviously made me high)
Tuesday: 40mg Valium
Wedneday: 30mg Valium
Thursday: 20mg Valium
Friday: 10mg Valium
Saturday: 0mg Valium

Now my last dose was Friday 20/01/2017. I'm feeling next to no withdrawal effects now apart from a slight back ache (nothing a bit ibuprofen can't sort out), insomnia and slight mood swings. But I feel kind of euphoric that these drugs are out of my system (kind of as I know diazepam has a very long half life). However I think I might be clear from the Etizolam (maybe? I don't know)

I'd like to add the things that got me through my withdrawal:

Medications/vitamins/herbal extracts:

(All taken daily)
5-HTP (200mg) before bed
Propanalol 160mg time release
1000mg fish oil
Ibuprofen (only when pains were really bad)
Strong high end multi vitamin

Practices:

Meditation daily
Body scanning lying in bed (guided with headphones on) - this would literally send me to sleep within 10 minutes some nights
Deep breathing techniques throughout the day
Listening to calming classical music (I love classical music anyway so this was just a normal for me)

Things not to do:

Drink alcohol - not only does it make your withdrawals worse it can lead to dependency and when you're drunk you get the old 'screw it lets swallow a load of pills to try and get high again' = relapse

Take any stimulants - coffee etc - as I was/am a recreational drug user and decided it might be a good idea to take cocaine (during my Etizolam fast taper) - NEVER do this I experienced extreme paranoia and anxiety.

Smoke weed - again can cause anxiety and paranoia

Basically: only drink water, exercise (I am still unable to do this at this point due to pains/tiredness) but plan to start my running again tomorrow (I have a half marathon in 8 weeks. Fun fact: I've run a half marathon and a 10k race whilst on 60mg of Etizolam.

yep, one of life's cruel jokes.
the same way that painkillers and their overuse can actually make one wayyyy more sensible and susceptible to pain, so it goes with the benzos
and as such is why i would (and do) only recommend benzos to be used PRN due to this shitty contradiction

It's really a shame, but Benzodiazepines were never meant for chronic, unrestricted usage. Sure, when they really began coming into vogue in the late 60's and 70's, they were seen a miracle alternatives to the comparatively more dangerous Barbiturates, which, is actually an accurate view. The issue is, that you're only going with the lesser of two evils. Benzodiazepines are not as dangerous, but their chronic usage leads to a host of paradoxical issues and waning efficacy. Many users are left requiring a Benzodiazepine simply to get them to the same level that they were at when they began Benzodiazepine therapy.

The non-chalance with which Benzodiazepines have been described, in blatant violation of common sense, has actually led many to believe that chronic, unrestricted prescription is the norm and not contraindicated. It's really sad that people have to often times find this out the hard way, but yes, it is a fact.

Hey DrMolecule you could read my personal story with benzo addiction which outlines a number of things you can do to minimize withdrawal:

All my life I've suffered with a very weird type of social anxiety. I'm totally fine in large crowds of people shopping malls, clubs, restaurants etc) and can communicate very well with people I know. However there's a trigger in my mind somewhere that gets let off when I speak to someone new (not everyone) and especially when talking to more than 2 people at a time (unless they're my good friends/family). My heart starts racing I go BRIGHT red and literally can not communicate with them. All I want to do is walk (run) away from the situation. This also happens if my name is mentioned in a large group of people, I guess when a lot of people have their attention on me. As for public speaking - forget it.

I always wanted to be this confident person that could speak to anyone and let conversation flow but I just couldn't/can't. The point of not being this confident person I wanted to be took my a long time to accept, but I did. However the bright redness, heart speeding up and inability to talk to new people I couldn't handle. The main reason being is that the other person/people could see this and would think badly of me (in many ways).

I've always been a recreational drug user (not ashamed to admit), I believe some drugs can have a positive effect on a persons life (when used correctly and not abused).

By the way I never went to the doctors about this. I always try and deal with things myself.

Fast forward to 2010. I was at university and in the drug 'scene' however I'd never really looked in to benzos, I thought they were pain killers or something to help you sleep. Anyway, I meet a guy a becomes a good friend and he used diazepam. One night we were all out drinking (binge drinking - we were at uni) and I asked if I could try one. I was very drunk at the time but he still gave me a 10mg pill. Obviously with no tolerance i completely blacked out and had to be carried home. I woke up the next day at about 2pm still drowsy but I wasn't hungover. I went to the shops and I just felt like talking to people. Strangers, cracking jokes and enjoying it. The valium must still have been in my system. This was the person I wanted to be at the time.

I acquired a few more and would split them in half so I'd have 5mg when i was going out. I kept my drinking minimal so I didn't blackout again. This was it. My answer to everything.

A few weeks later I meet a guy who says he these pills called Etizolam. He said they're similar to diazepam but much more euphoric and make you less drowsy. So I acquire a few and wow THIS was what I was looking for. I ended taking them everyday, I started at 1mg when I went out or was going to a party where I didn't know a lot of people or going clubbing. This turned in to taking 1mg most days. I was fully functional. In fact I got in the best shape of my life even whilst taking these pills. At the time Etizolam was legal in the UK and me and my friend found a link in India. We were ordering up to 50 thousand (yes thousand) at a time (yup). I started binging on them some nights (binging being 10mg). However some days I just wouldn't take them. I'd go for weeks waiting for a shipment and not even feel the need for any.

Fast forward a year and it was the end of uni (I finished with a 2:1 BA(Hons)) in business management.

Anyway I was tight on money once I left uni so I would sometimes order a batch in, binge them and stop for a month or to. So I then get a job (well paid) and I also hit the jackpot finding a legal high store that sells them. I set up a deal to buy in bulk. I have money and I have a supplier = disaster for me. I ended up taking them everyday from 2012-2013 up until October 2016. My dose gradually went up to 60mgs a day which is the equivalent of 600mg of diazepam (insane I know).

Anyway I started feeling like this stuff was poising my body and I was getting barely any effects from them apart from improved confidence but not the good kind, I was angry at people and I wouldn't care who it was, I'd want to start a fight if someone was driving too slow in front of (yeah I was driving everyday too and from work during this).

I knew this had to stop so I read everything I could online and I was horrified by what I found. I educated myself on the GABA receptors. I read through Aston Manual 200 times.

Obviously if I went cold turkey I would literally die at this dose. so I decided to do a fast taper (I have a half marathon at the end of March 2017 and I want to run it clean so I can beat my last time). Over the course of 2 months I was down to 10mgs of Etiz a day. I stayed on this for a while to level myself. I then tapered to 5mgs a day over the course of a couple of weeks (I can't really remember (obviously)). i then decided to take the big big big dive to finally get this out of my system. I make an approach called the 5-4-3-2-1. I would usually binge a bit on the weekends so I would start Monday. --

Monday - 5mg Etizolam upon waking - this would obviously start wearing off very quickly due to the short half life but it was OK I could handle the withdrawals in the afternoon.
Tuesday - 4mg Etizolam
Wednesday - 3mg Etizolam
Thursday - 2mg Etizolam
Friday - 1mg Etizolam
Saturday - 0mg Etizolam (this is when the withdrawals were really bad so I times it to be on a weekend so I wasn't at work)
Sunday - 0mg Etizolam

Now I hadn't taken diazepam in about 2 years so I had no tolerance. The Etizolam withdrawal was pretty bad at this point but not insane like I'd read online about benzo withdrawal. I could still sleep, I didn't have insomnia, I had no rebound anxiety, I had no hallucinations etc and I had no fits. However I did have the following symptoms:

Extreme sensitivity to light (and massive pupils all the time)
Extreme pain in my shoulders, back and front right chest/shoulder area.
Extreme mood swings
Short breathing (but not out of breath)
Very bad flu like symptoms

So I decided I couldn't go to work like this so I I decided I experiment with the 5-4-3-2-1 method but replace the Etiz with diazepam which had a longer half life and would keep me level all day. The approach I took was slightly stupid however has worked. It went as follows:

Monday: 50mg Valium (completely took away the symptoms and obviously made me high)
Tuesday: 40mg Valium
Wedneday: 30mg Valium
Thursday: 20mg Valium
Friday: 10mg Valium
Saturday: 0mg Valium

Now my last dose was Friday 20/01/2017. I'm feeling next to no withdrawal effects now apart from a slight back ache (nothing a bit ibuprofen can't sort out), insomnia and slight mood swings. But I feel kind of euphoric that these drugs are out of my system (kind of as I know diazepam has a very long half life). However I think I might be clear from the Etizolam (maybe? I don't know)

I'd like to add the things that got me through my withdrawal:

Medications/vitamins/herbal extracts:

(All taken daily)
5-HTP (200mg) before bed
Propanalol 160mg time release
1000mg fish oil
Ibuprofen (only when pains were really bad)
Strong high end multi vitamin

Practices:

Meditation daily
Body scanning lying in bed (guided with headphones on) - this would literally send me to sleep within 10 minutes some nights
Deep breathing techniques throughout the day
Listening to calming classical music (I love classical music anyway so this was just a normal for me)

Things not to do:

Drink alcohol - not only does it make your withdrawals worse it can lead to dependency and when you're drunk you get the old 'screw it lets swallow a load of pills to try and get high again' = relapse

Take any stimulants - coffee etc - as I was/am a recreational drug user and decided it might be a good idea to take cocaine (during my Etizolam fast taper) - NEVER do this I experienced extreme paranoia and anxiety.

Smoke weed - again can cause anxiety and paranoia

Basically: only drink water, exercise (I am still unable to do this at this point due to pains/tiredness) but plan to start my running again tomorrow (I have a half marathon in 8 weeks. Fun fact: I've run a half marathon and a 10k race whilst on 60mg of Etizolam.
The 5-1 method is a rapid taper that WILL cause unpleasant anxiety rebound, but it WILL work in a pinch (but with a longer acting benzo). That’s why diazepam is my preferred benzo; I’ll still feel it’s effects into the next day.

We seem to have a similar back story with social anxiety- so I’m fairly confident I understand your methods.

I mostly agree with your do not list: drinking can prolong the withdrawl symptoms, I’d also say avoid Phenibut. It would be almost better to get a script for Baclofen

We don’t see eye to eye on one thing: marijuana. I’ve found this plant to be quite useful not in the immediate withdrawl stage, but in the post withdrawl stage.

Brilliant and helpful replies.

Why is it that somedays I can go out and say drive 2 miles from home and other days I have trouble even opening my front door? Also another strange thing...... When my car starts getting further away whilst walking my dog my legs start to cramp up, the back of my upper legs (hamstrings) become very painful. I start to fear that I wont be able to get back to my car. I still cant understand why I get anxiety as always been very out going, chat and smile to everyone. 6ft, over 220lbs and was in construction before being signed off, so many people knew me as a real man if you like, yet this anxiety has stripped my confidence. I think now is that I fear the fear if that makes sense?

I was looking up Baclofen on the BNF as have read a few things on here and Google for it being used for anxiety, yet this is the side effect profile listed in the BNF for it.....Copied and pasted.......

[h=2]Side-effects[/h][h=4]Common or very common[/h]Agitation; anxiety; ataxia; cardiovascular depression; confusion; depression; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; euphoria; gastro-intestinal disturbances; hallucinations; headache; hyperhidrosis; hypotension; insomnia; myalgia; nightmares; rash; respiratory depression; sedation; seizure; tremor; urinary disturbances; visual disorders

[h=4]Rare[/h]Abdominal pain; changes in hepatic function; dysarthria; erectile dysfunction; paraesthesia; taste disturbances

[h=4]Very rare[/h]Hypothermia

Yeah I have read on benzo recovery support forums that marijuana does help people. However for me it makes things a lot worse. I’d definitely say give it a try as it can be extremely thereputic for some people.

This was my story from earlier this year. I took a while off of benzos. Learnt a few things and decided my life was better with low dose benzo use. It’s a choice I’ve made for many reasons and I know for me the benefits outweigh the negatives. This however is not the case for everyone.

I tried CBD oil, that made me feel strange, kind of a bit spaced out, not a nice feeling so not taken it again.

Going to ask my Dr if she will prescribe me Baclofen.......Can but hope it eases anxiety.

I think I will be the same as you Throwdown as in I am sure I will be better off on a low dose of say diazepam than no benzo at all.

I tried CBD oil, that made me feel strange, kind of a bit spaced out, not a nice feeling so not taken it again.

Going to ask my Dr if she will prescribe me Baclofen.......Can but hope it eases anxiety.

I think I will be the same as you Throwdown as in I am sure I will be better off on a low dose of say diazepam than no benzo at all.

CBD oil sucks honestly as it creates anhedonia and wonky things for me. Marijuana is GOAT with benzos and amps though for medical treatment of mind issues.

Oh it entirely depends on why your brain needs the benzo. If its to maintain lower levels of Norepinephrine and serotonin or used in conjunction only with stimulants its hard for your brain to remember it.

Also tolerance to 1 MG klonopin lets say is a problem if your using klonopin for anxiety not PNS symptom. AKA spastic behaviors shouldnt cause tolerance. But for fear oh yes benzos are inferior to even amphetamines alone at removing FEAR. Fear is nto anxiety.

I guarantee for non benzo users with anxiety, 10 mg Dexedrine the first time alone would cure all anxiety and benzos would just be crap.

YOU REALLY GOTTA KNOW IF YOUR ANXIETY IS CAUSED BY EXCESSIVE OR TOO LITTLE neurotransmitters to figure out. Sometimes you have not enough dopamine but too much norepinepgrine and serotonin so your SOL then unless you take mixtures.

Also you probobally must get off benzos or if you are taking them indefinitely Try .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 1.0 .9 .8 .7 .6 .5 .4 .3 .2 .1 loop or some variation my guess is youl never get the brain to remember it or fuck up

CBD oil sucks honestly as it creates anhedonia and wonky things for me. Marijuana is GOAT with benzos and amps though for medical treatment of mind issues.

Oh it entirely depends on why your brain needs the benzo. If its to maintain lower levels of Norepinephrine and serotonin or used in conjunction only with stimulants its hard for your brain to remember it.

Also tolerance to 1 MG klonopin lets say is a problem if your using klonopin for anxiety not PNS symptom. AKA spastic behaviors shouldnt cause tolerance. But for fear oh yes benzos are inferior to even amphetamines alone at removing FEAR. Fear is nto anxiety.

I guarantee for non benzo users with anxiety, 10 mg Dexedrine the first time alone would cure all anxiety and benzos would just be crap.

YOU REALLY GOTTA KNOW IF YOUR ANXIETY IS CAUSED BY EXCESSIVE OR TOO LITTLE neurotransmitters to figure out. Sometimes you have not enough dopamine but too much norepinepgrine and serotonin so your SOL then unless you take mixtures.

Thanks friend

My benzos are prescribed for anxiety/agoraphobia. I started getting very bad panic attacks 18 years ago so the Dr put me on Valium and citalopram to start with.....Both worked miracles! I was a kind of hyper person and still am to an extent. Sitting around all day drives me mad, I want to get out and do things but the anxiety wont let me as I am so scared. Klonopin was prescribed about 8 years ago for anxiety on top of my already Valium and Citalopram.....Once again it worked like when I first started taking Valium, it was amazing......But as time went on I started getting even more anxious.

I have read reviews on Baclofen, some say its fantastic and others say its not. Also my Dr said I could try Amitriptiline (Elavil) or Escitalopram. I tried Amitriptiline about 10 years ago, am sure it helped but also sure it made me aggressive, maybe because I was using it with citalopram which is an SSRI, maybe it would be fine without an SSRI?

Whether to use SSRIs to help with anxiety really depends on why/when you get anxious, I was put on SSRIs (Escitalopram and Trazadone) but they do fuck all for social anxiety. If you have general/mild anxiety they may help.

Would this also apply to pregabalin I've bee given it 75mgx3 daily for general anxiety, will it too lose the effect for it?

I’m it sure what you mean to lose the effect for it? Do you want to use both at the same time?

I’m it sure what you mean to lose the effect for it? Do you want to use both at the same time?

No Imean I only get pregabalin for general anxiety, even when I went full abuse 1g,1,5 daily I could drop to low doses 150mg morning 150mg nightly I still get ease from anxiety, Im just considering how long this can last before it looses the effect for that, its the best anti-anxiety drug form me. I hope its not like benzos that they will loose their antianxiety effect, Im not going to abuse them already, got tired of it already.