• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Long term (15+ years) effects of benzo usage

If she wants to stop using benzos she will have to go to a detox/rehab run by medical professionals. Don't have her detox on her own as a lot of people have died from this, or had a horrible seizure. Good luck.

Mate it's highly likely that you and your girlfriend wouldn't even be together without the Xanax. You wouldn't recognise the girls personality without them. Xanax is notorious for making an intelligent person appear to be retarded, your girlfriend is obviously tolerant as she doesn't appear retarded but losing things right in front of you and general "forgetfulness" is a Xanax trait for sure.

Telling the same story over and over is as Xanax as it gets too, though you've mentioned that scenario but the other way around - she doesn't remember you telling her so she is surprised every time. That's a huge advantage if you are a really boring person or one of those that likes to tell the same story over and over and over cos it's the only thing they've ever done, and it's made up lol......but yeah, ur in love with a Xanax chick, it's all good though man, and it's sweet and smart to be worried about her, she's lucky to have you man and perhaps you're lucky to have her too!

I use benzos for had gastritis PTSD IBS ibladders n few things I tbh can drop 15 orange fpams 5clonaz, my own custom blotsx25 with 1mg etiz on each plus half g flam plus whatever powder benzos r in stock when I make my blotters, I help the after club jittery crowd n 25behind ur fone battery means u can b safe whatever u drop 1p or heavier. or if ur in a room full of ppl run outa sniff glistening (off etiz) square or whatever I dosed makes everyone happy, the sublingual helps speed too.

as for benzos I been on em since I was 14 so my gabba complex is fed up I negotiate nitraz tensx14 with to monthly to boost stash

I still recommend legals

I get mail drop of guy n he's ace his stuff I feel after a few not like eating five flam n dropping off for two hours. expensive, swhy I developed my blotters which do well. pll can walk a club with 1p n the afters in their fone brilliant stuff, use ever clear I got a mate to import but the last lot we used jack d as I wouldn't put ppl thru methanol or ethanol treated product

as for mine n my ASSOSSIATE tolerances I'd say swop benzos a lot

that helps

I use alcohol n no benzos or DPH from online if u find right place thou bottle is v cheap I'm not advertising n trying not to mods don't delete this

u know I can still sleep n dream with nout after hard days work

or uppers if I couldn't sleep n reset bodyclock! u decide u gotta b mean n just force urself

I do three days plus no w,d

I think phenaz n GBL were only things to knock me. I did go thru a painkiller addition n my head wasn't same after that. I like lil goes of the ndma analogues n three pinknflams n a single drink that does it

I found few strips nitraz real clonazEpam 2s real n few vali tens n loraz 2.5s n all them SMASHEDCME off a few n a drink

I really think we've had our cake n eaten it

I got nitrazo s coming n clonaz after a month off I know both them will knock me. v surprised a etiz guy who disappeared is back.
products away as I got stuff to do but I'm gonna rinse the nitrazolams n keep the clonazolam to have one with each drink.

I talk exxxxxxxcesssssssively n hype hype hype, can ravebon benzos n red bull euphoricly.

I know my gabba complex is fed

I got admitted due to injury in Spain told drs my script which was like silly fifty pills a day n booze on all inclusive hospital n they kept shooting me up with Diaz n I was like Diaz makesvme hyper switch to loraz I'm a medic with PTSD but still know my pharmacy....

I highly recommend legit UK benzos. I went down toxicology n ran some yellow fpams they were under dosed as were pinks, which tbh all come same ppl

I find if I just go all out attack after food settledvn drop ten twelve mixed benzos n a drink I'm gone

flams funny I can eat 20 or two n get same nod

er fpam was great but the xmas special oranges I got 750 n ate em like sweets ineffective without opiates or booze

I'd say that about all legals a few runs of dippy of ephe or bobby b n a drink n it like flicks switch....

I'm so carefull with my drinking

I never had benzo misfire regular since I got ptsd n 2mg clonaz is in hundred boxes n hammered them. defo took a long time to step em down they're the methadone of benzos clonazolam less so from someone who was compulsively doing five to ten I stepped off em in few days just kept pink flams in background avoid fits.

PTSD from work kids a n e isn't good I was self destructive n have damaged my gabba complex ie I can drink litre gin feel nout then wake up next day v sober. I have abnormal testosterone, estrogen, n a selection of things and my gamma GT never is high even after a big drink. I always eat with it drinks worst followed by verbs followed by clonazEpam

great stuff clonazEpam tho if u need chilling that n a nitraz a clonazEpam has shown to reducecrem sleep if ur on nit longbtime

just don't get silly u can step down or up the benzo ladder I'd advise dosing specific for ur needs n yeah break them 250-500 bags up as once u drop u end up dosing again.

my issue is mdone I've been clean few threecplus yearscn I know its gouch me so well with one two benzos.

poly drug abuse with opiates n benzos is v hard to step away from

if ur still reading I don't rate the powders either we ran 10mg n got errors with fpam.

I know clonaz has disappeared but it'll be back n my fifth plus Google page started getting hits the big old firms are either para or light or trying to sell off junk I can't figure it.

I'll post a trip report have high confidence first few times on a suitably different downer ie clonaz to legal 2nd gen to flam to whatever defo reduces ur intake

take care now. I'm doing etiz powder by eye n nifox n flam n getting a doze on when I take my IBS cod

but I got silly n ate everything like few hundred with bobby n ended up in a n e.... know why? I was so delirious of DPH I dosed GBL in too short a time frame n was finally asleep after trying increasing doses over week. they hype me up, e doesn't, or wizz but 1plsd I get good smashed sledge off then havec8 hours of feeling like I've drunk small can red bull.

best downers n hard to get acBAD habit is u might go five to ten mg over few years but no more. defo go crazy with RCS but keep legals for serious use

nitraz n loraz I get dropshipped r like gold. I'll do a week off maybe drinknonce a day n evenbthoni eat handfuls of everything when ibdo RCS its pretty pointless nowadays. I just use em to take edge of 3fpm mpa n 1plsd esp 1plsd I'd not go out without a big bag cos its started to make me go wonky speach wise on two benzos controll that. ABIENS a star too UK punters need private script or a pharmacist who sells. they do exist or savecur cash n hammer Portugal tenerriffe Bangkok India etc or get mates to post back sheets just get em to open the packet up photo it n send u health tablets with the daz or whatever in

benzo powders under dosed.

1plsd is a sacrament to me, same ifvi could get Mandy still ( h kills off all ur mates tho grr)

yeah booze few benzos n psychs treat with respect.

my mate who was in psych wRds for years nuts like said he'd bladder a box or just two nitraz n not notice difference once any sort tolerance kicked in

that's my advice to u like more is more but past a few of any ur wasting ur time the receptors flooded try n hit another receptor if needs be

GBL is hard to get but no impossible, all u reasercher doing SCIENCE should b able to slip holds some. really most I got from another time on benzos x 100s was waking intonshop in Spain n getting a blade bbgoing beach , got gripped by policies local who thought i was doing drugs, saw ambo was 100% sane said girl at hotel I'd not seen who watched me down drinks n ten time fpams I just said were my ordinary meds for IBS so they checked me for white n h n let me go. I tested for benzos but I showed a nitraz script n they fed off.

getting free old school 500?1000 fpam of bb wasn't such a good idea it screwed my head up. now I'll take the oranges n no more, take few each. n then eyeball etiz into my drink.

tell ya after all these years of sillyness two flam hold me I don't wanna try for a fit have a box of meds just in case n few diazemules from hozzi manager of a n e. NHS is a joke no mental health provision for 95% ppl don't go on anti depressants!!!!
I saw letter saying they got generic anti depressants so pushvthem over say nitraz that was 5-7 years ago when drscsuddernly went crappy on prescribing real drooogs. all down to cash. seeing end is nigh I ordered off old contacts nitraz ambien n clonazEpam but I'll never take more than .5 n keep hundred pinks for when I run out....

I never indend to run out tho. I'm on a benzo holiday using the ndma agonists to get a wonky on n clear my body out

heavily supplement ur vits too that helps

n gin or JD both knock me out off like three big.

I highly reccomend DPH too off pharmy local or a web one is cheaper I don't mean a rc site I mean from say the states its totally legal n having them in u can take month off ( before ur tolerance tomdph rises 25-50-100-then give up)

good luck soz I went on I am a nurse drugs councillor ex addict n prob benzo addict due to mad shifts x if ur taking the knock go with it if ubkeep urself awake u might need ten times dose n few hours n bit grub to get off to sleep

stay safe. always have someone watch u dose gb or powder rc benzos as well as to check on u layers. u know the score. even i wasntvinvincible took bout 500 at time n I was eating fifty a day.

life's wicked clean n real. buuuuut sleeps v important DPH or small doses bigger n bigger just end up in mess

peace n love n I've been up all night but its the internet. gotta fing turn it off or ull never sllep

laters xx

I completely disagree. I don't doubt they are causing some memory loss, but if she's been taking them with a heavy cocktail of mood stabilizers and antidepressants this whole time, she's probably completely drugged out of her mind half the time.
I feel great on my mood stabilizers and I give them credit for giving me my life back, but some days I wake up and I barely know what day it is or where I am. And I swear I've started talking like George W. Bush, I make up words. Just yesterday a girl asked me if I knew what a certain smell was and I said, "I don't know but it sounds like burnt cheese." I know it's the depakote and lamictal and not the one or two mgs of of Klonopin I've taken not even daily for five years on and off.

Right now her drug cocktail as prescribed by the doctors is:

Humira
oxycodone
xanax
respirdone
wellbutrin

We also smoke marijuana and we are off-and-on smoking BTH, but the BTH is a new thing for us

But she's been on every different mood stabilizer and anti-depressant they make. She showed me a list of the different meds she remembers taking and it was a full sheet of paper.

I agree that we wouldn't be together without her medications. It sounds like she was pretty crazy when she was off her meds. I don't mind her being on meds all the time, I just worry about potential long term damage.

so you're worried about her medication resulting in long term damage but okay with smoking heroin...?

so you're worried about her medication resulting in long term damage but okay with smoking heroin...?

Yeah. Kinda funny I guess, but I'm not worried about heroin because it's not a lifelong thing like the benzo's. It's just a temporary solution to her severe pain. Plus I do heroin too, so I can't be a hypocrite.

She has a really hard time remembering things. And she loses things really easily. Like her phone. She sets it down in bed next to her and can't find it. This happens about 10-20 times every night. I see her looking for it and just reach over and grab it without even looking. It's always in the same place. On her lap. And her memory is so bad, I've told her some stories like 5 times and she's always surprised at the ending. And we've only been together for 9 months. I'm starting to worry that the benzos are giving her brain damage. And this is coming from someone who fried his brain into oblivion. But like I said, it's been 15+ years of heavy benzo use, so I don't even know if she could taper down without major problems. She gets severe anxiety without her benzos, and she has had seizures in the past...

I started taking benzodiazepines when I was 14, I took them for 9 years, at least 6mg of clonazepam every day for ~6 years. I quit 2 years ago, my life now is not a fairy tale at all, I've got tons of problems, my social life is none, ibut it's not really much related to my past benzodiazepine use but rather a consequence of isolating myself and avoiding bonds with people. Symptoms that I know are due to long-term benzodiazepine dependence are very bad sleep and dissociative episodes coming back every now and then. However, after I quit benzodiazepines, my memory has improved substantially and I got rid of social anxiety, benzodiazepines eventually made me more anxious than I was when I started taking them. If she is to quit benzodiazepines, then there will be no better time than now, it's very likely that she no longer experiences much positive effects and she definitely experiences a lot of negative ones, and bad news is that they will keep worsening. If she decides to stay on them for life, then that's a very unfavourable compromise with life if you ask me.

Edit: Just read about heroin... :p In this case if she is to quit benzodiazepines, she probably first needs to get stable on a maintenance drug. I can't see it working out otherwise. Getting off benzodiazepines after years of use at such doses is truly a nightmare, if you happen to withdraw from heroin and Xanax at the same time, it's truly one big hell of a hell.

Last edited:
Wtf? I hope this was a troll..

I use benzos for had gastritis PTSD IBS ibladders n few things I tbh can drop 15 orange fpams 5clonaz, my own custom blotsx25 with 1mg etiz on each plus half g flam plus whatever powder benzos r in stock when I make my blotters, I help the after club jittery crowd n 25behind ur fone battery means u can b safe whatever u drop 1p or heavier. or if ur in a room full of ppl run outa sniff glistening (off etiz) square or whatever I dosed makes everyone happy, the sublingual helps speed too.

as for benzos I been on em since I was 14 so my gabba complex is fed up I negotiate nitraz tensx14 with to monthly to boost stash

I still recommend legals

I get mail drop of guy n he's ace his stuff I feel after a few not like eating five flam n dropping off for two hours. expensive, swhy I developed my blotters which do well. pll can walk a club with 1p n the afters in their fone brilliant stuff, use ever clear I got a mate to import but the last lot we used jack d as I wouldn't put ppl thru methanol or ethanol treated product

that helps

I use alcohol n no benzos or DPH from online if u find right place thou bottle is v cheap I'm not advertising n trying not to mods don't delete this

or uppers if I couldn't sleep n reset bodyclock! u decide u gotta b mean n just force urself

I think phenaz n GBL were only things to knock me. I did go thru a painkiller addition n my head wasn't same after that. I like lil goes of the ndma analogues n three pinknflams n a single drink that does it

I found few strips nitraz real clonazEpam 2s real n few vali tens n loraz 2.5s n all them SMASHEDCME off a few n a drink

I got nitrazo s coming n clonaz after a month off I know both them will knock me. v surprised a etiz guy who disappeared is back.
products away as I got stuff to do but I'm gonna rinse the nitrazolams n keep the clonazolam to have one with each drink.

I talk exxxxxxxcesssssssively n hype hype hype, can ravebon benzos n red bull euphoricly.

I got admitted due to injury in Spain told drs my script which was like silly fifty pills a day n booze on all inclusive hospital n they kept shooting me up with Diaz n I was like Diaz makesvme hyper switch to loraz I'm a medic with PTSD but still know my pharmacy....

I highly recommend legit UK benzos. I went down toxicology n ran some yellow fpams they were under dosed as were pinks, which tbh all come same ppl

I find if I just go all out attack after food settledvn drop ten twelve mixed benzos n a drink I'm gone

er fpam was great but the xmas special oranges I got 750 n ate em like sweets ineffective without opiates or booze

I'd say that about all legals a few runs of dippy of ephe or bobby b n a drink n it like flicks switch....

I never had benzo misfire regular since I got ptsd n 2mg clonaz is in hundred boxes n hammered them. defo took a long time to step em down they're the methadone of benzos clonazolam less so from someone who was compulsively doing five to ten I stepped off em in few days just kept pink flams in background avoid fits.

PTSD from work kids a n e isn't good I was self destructive n have damaged my gabba complex ie I can drink litre gin feel nout then wake up next day v sober. I have abnormal testosterone, estrogen, n a selection of things and my gamma GT never is high even after a big drink. I always eat with it drinks worst followed by verbs followed by clonazEpam

great stuff clonazEpam tho if u need chilling that n a nitraz a clonazEpam has shown to reducecrem sleep if ur on nit longbtime

just don't get silly u can step down or up the benzo ladder I'd advise dosing specific for ur needs n yeah break them 250-500 bags up as once u drop u end up dosing again.

my issue is mdone I've been clean few threecplus yearscn I know its gouch me so well with one two benzos.

if ur still reading I don't rate the powders either we ran 10mg n got errors with fpam.

I know clonaz has disappeared but it'll be back n my fifth plus Google page started getting hits the big old firms are either para or light or trying to sell off junk I can't figure it.

I'll post a trip report have high confidence first few times on a suitably different downer ie clonaz to legal 2nd gen to flam to whatever defo reduces ur intake

take care now. I'm doing etiz powder by eye n nifox n flam n getting a doze on when I take my IBS cod

but I got silly n ate everything like few hundred with bobby n ended up in a n e.... know why? I was so delirious of DPH I dosed GBL in too short a time frame n was finally asleep after trying increasing doses over week. they hype me up, e doesn't, or wizz but 1plsd I get good smashed sledge off then havec8 hours of feeling like I've drunk small can red bull.

best downers n hard to get acBAD habit is u might go five to ten mg over few years but no more. defo go crazy with RCS but keep legals for serious use

nitraz n loraz I get dropshipped r like gold. I'll do a week off maybe drinknonce a day n evenbthoni eat handfuls of everything when ibdo RCS its pretty pointless nowadays. I just use em to take edge of 3fpm mpa n 1plsd esp 1plsd I'd not go out without a big bag cos its started to make me go wonky speach wise on two benzos controll that. ABIENS a star too UK punters need private script or a pharmacist who sells. they do exist or savecur cash n hammer Portugal tenerriffe Bangkok India etc or get mates to post back sheets just get em to open the packet up photo it n send u health tablets with the daz or whatever in

1plsd is a sacrament to me, same ifvi could get Mandy still ( h kills off all ur mates tho grr)

my mate who was in psych wRds for years nuts like said he'd bladder a box or just two nitraz n not notice difference once any sort tolerance kicked in

that's my advice to u like more is more but past a few of any ur wasting ur time the receptors flooded try n hit another receptor if needs be

GBL is hard to get but no impossible, all u reasercher doing SCIENCE should b able to slip holds some. really most I got from another time on benzos x 100s was waking intonshop in Spain n getting a blade bbgoing beach , got gripped by policies local who thought i was doing drugs, saw ambo was 100% sane said girl at hotel I'd not seen who watched me down drinks n ten time fpams I just said were my ordinary meds for IBS so they checked me for white n h n let me go. I tested for benzos but I showed a nitraz script n they fed off.

getting free old school 500?1000 fpam of bb wasn't such a good idea it screwed my head up. now I'll take the oranges n no more, take few each. n then eyeball etiz into my drink.

tell ya after all these years of sillyness two flam hold me I don't wanna try for a fit have a box of meds just in case n few diazemules from hozzi manager of a n e. NHS is a joke no mental health provision for 95% ppl don't go on anti depressants!!!!
I saw letter saying they got generic anti depressants so pushvthem over say nitraz that was 5-7 years ago when drscsuddernly went crappy on prescribing real drooogs. all down to cash. seeing end is nigh I ordered off old contacts nitraz ambien n clonazEpam but I'll never take more than .5 n keep hundred pinks for when I run out....

I never indend to run out tho. I'm on a benzo holiday using the ndma agonists to get a wonky on n clear my body out

I highly reccomend DPH too off pharmy local or a web one is cheaper I don't mean a rc site I mean from say the states its totally legal n having them in u can take month off ( before ur tolerance tomdph rises 25-50-100-then give up)

good luck soz I went on I am a nurse drugs councillor ex addict n prob benzo addict due to mad shifts x if ur taking the knock go with it if ubkeep urself awake u might need ten times dose n few hours n bit grub to get off to sleep

stay safe. always have someone watch u dose gb or powder rc benzos as well as to check on u layers. u know the score. even i wasntvinvincible took bout 500 at time n I was eating fifty a day.

life's wicked clean n real. buuuuut sleeps v important DPH or small doses bigger n bigger just end up in mess

peace n love n I've been up all night but its the internet. gotta fing turn it off or ull never sllep

laters xx

I started taking benzodiazepines when I was 14, I took them for 9 years, at least 6mg of clonazepam every day for ~6 years. I quit 2 years ago, my life now is not a fairy tale at all, I've got tons of problems, my social life is none, ibut it's not really much related to my past benzodiazepine use but rather a consequence of isolating myself and avoiding bonds with people. Symptoms that I know are due to long-term benzodiazepine dependence are very bad sleep and dissociative episodes coming back every now and then. However, after I quit benzodiazepines, my memory has improved substantially and I got rid of social anxiety, benzodiazepines eventually made me more anxious than I was when I started taking them. If she is to quit benzodiazepines, then there will be no better time than now, it's very likely that she no longer experiences much positive effects and she definitely experiences a lot of negative ones, and bad news is that they will keep worsening. If she decides to stay on them for life, then that's a very unfavourable compromise with life if you ask me.

Edit: Just read about heroin... :p In this case if she is to quit benzodiazepines, she probably first needs to get stable on a maintenance drug. I can't see it working out otherwise. Getting off benzodiazepines after years of use at such doses is truly a nightmare, if you happen to withdraw from heroin and Xanax at the same time, it's truly one big hell of a hell.

Thank you for your post. That's exactly what I was wondering. What do you mean by disassociative episodes?

Do you feel like you have any lasting physical side effects like brain damage, nerve damage, memory problems, motor skills, etc. That's what I'm worried about, that long term benzo use will fuck her up permanently.

The heroin is a new thing and mostly just recreational. But she's on such high doses of Oxycodone that it's not much different than a heroin addiction anyway. But we're not addicted yet, and it's just a casual "chipping" habit. It's actually been quite fun.

Yeah. Kinda funny I guess, but I'm not worried about heroin because it's not a lifelong thing like the benzo's. It's just a temporary solution to her severe pain. Plus I do heroin too, so I can't be a hypocrite.

gotcha. as it's a temporary solution, what's the next step?

I still recommend legals

that helps

laters xx

Lol dude you need help, you just wrote a story in a benzo stuper that is making people lose iq points attempting to read it.

Thank you for your post. That's exactly what I was wondering. What do you mean by disassociative episodes?

Do you feel like you have any lasting physical side effects like brain damage, nerve damage, memory problems, motor skills, etc. That's what I'm worried about, that long term benzo use will fuck her up permanently.

The heroin is a new thing and mostly just recreational. But she's on such high doses of Oxycodone that it's not much different than a heroin addiction anyway. But we're not addicted yet, and it's just a casual "chipping" habit. It's actually been quite fun.

You need to be careful man, there is no long term successful chipper when it comes to heroin. Usually you start off chipping and 99% of the time end up a full blown heroin addict. I know it's fun in the beginning but in the long term it will be a living hell. I'm going to be honest, with the amounts of benzos your girl is taking and the combo of oxycodone and heroin with the benzos, an overdose is almost imminent. She needs some help man, you need to try your best to get her into rehab because that kind of a habit is a bad bad recipe for disaster.

I knew a young 20s couple that chipped for six years. They haven't used in a decade. Never for more than two maybe three days at a time, then at minimum a week, usually two off.

Just saying'. Now me? Big time dependent, I had been chipping with them. It got me. Badly. Be careful. Sorry to go off topic.

That above benzo out post is kinda funny until I think of the brain that produced it, must be fried as fuck!

Imo, long term benzo use is not safe, and has devastating neurological ramifications that take years to recover from. I was on benzos (primarily Xanax) for 10 years, and have been benzo free for five years. Getting off them was hell. I was given an anti-seizure medication and that was it - cold turkey. The worst withdrawal was within the first year. I felt like I was clinically insane. I could barely hold a conversation, my anxiety was 1000 times worse, my memory was literally non-existent. I was physically ill, my GI tract was a mess, and the I was the most depressed I had ever been in life. It seemed to just keep getting worse. I would say somewhere around the 6 - 8 month point I had to have someone with me constantly, otherwise I would have committed suicide. I seldom went out in public for the first year and a half because I had no control over my anxiety, and was prone to rage.

It seems like I started feeling more comfortable in my skin around the two year point, though anxiety and memory were still bad. Many of my GI issues were beginning to resolve themselves. Five years later, I still have some anxiety but it's now where near as bad as it used to be, and no longer suffer from daily anxiety attacks. I still get depressive episodes, but they only last a few days. I can legitimately go out and have fun (I don't drink or do any other mind altering substances as I really want to heal from the benzos lol). My motivation for life is coming back, and my memory is a lot better than what it was. It's still not great, I write most things down to be safe, but I no longer feel incompetent and have gotten out of the habit of constantly repeating myself. My attention span is improving, though I sometimes have a hard time focusing. I know if I would have continued my benzo use I would have ended up in a group home before the age of 40 as I was to the point of not being able to take care of myself.

I shared the above because your girlfriends memory is not going to get better while she is on benzos, it's going to get worse. So is her depression and her anxiety. I appreciate that you are concerned for her, but getting off benzos has to be something she wants, as it's going to be a very difficult lifestyle commitment. There is no instant gratification in this process. It took me two years before I started seeing improvements. Had I not wanted it and had I not had a very solid support system, I would not have made it this far.

Given the other drugs your girlfriend is one, if she becomes interested in stopping benzos she needs a good addiction recovery team. She is on a lot of medication, not to mention the other substances, and would need someone with expert pharmacological knowledge to find the best and safest way for her to do so. If I could go back and quit benzos all over again knowing what I know now, I would have checked myself into a year long treatment program.

I hope something I've said helps - sorry it's so long. I wish you and your girl the best!

Wow. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I do worry about her staying on Benzo's for the rest of her life, but I also don't want her to endure the type of anxiety and depression you experienced while quitting. She already has pretty severe anxiety. I know the benzos might be partially to blame for her anxiety, but I imagine coming off of them would be similar to your experience, and I certainly wouldn't want her to endure that. Considering how brutal coming off benzos would be for her, it seems like staying on them for the rest of her life might be the only option. I wouldn't want her to endure crippling anxiety, suicidal depression and the other effects of benzo withdrawal. I really just want whats best for her, as I love her very much. But considering the stories I've heard about quitting, maybe staying on benzos is worth the risk. Of course there could be health consequences in the long run, but quitting sounds like hell.

And also, benzos allow her to have a normal life without extreme and crippling anxiety, and there's really nothing else out there which can substitute for benzos when it comes to anxiety medication. You can consume kava kava and valerian root all day and it still doesn't really do shit compared to popping a Xanax. So without any alternative medication, there isn't really any other option for her besides benzos. But I wish there was. I really worry about the brain damage and memory loss... I want her to be healthy and happy. It seems like a real catch 22

A) She gets off benzos, goes though withdrawal hell, and then has untreated crippling anxiety for the rest of her life
B) She stays on benzos, is able to function without crippling anxiety but risks severe long term health risks

Last edited:
Wow. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I do worry about her staying on Benzo's for the rest of her life, but I also don't want her to endure the type of anxiety and depression you experienced while quitting. She already has pretty severe anxiety. I know the benzos might be partially to blame for her anxiety, but I imagine coming off of them would be similar to your experience, and I certainly wouldn't want her to endure that. Considering how brutal coming off benzos would be for her, it seems like staying on them for the rest of her life might be the only option. I wouldn't want her to endure crippling anxiety, suicidal depression and the other effects of benzo withdrawal. I really just want whats best for her, as I love her very much. But considering the stories I've heard about quitting, maybe staying on benzos is worth the risk. Of course there could be health consequences in the long run, but quitting sounds like hell.

And also, benzos allow her to have a normal life without extreme and crippling anxiety, and there's really nothing else out there which can substitute for benzos when it comes to anxiety medication. You can consume kava kava and valerian root all day and it still doesn't really do shit compared to popping a Xanax. So without any alternative medication, there isn't really any other option for her besides benzos. But I wish there was. I really worry about the brain damage and memory loss... I want her to be healthy and happy. It seems like a real catch 22

A) She gets off benzos, goes though withdrawal hell, and then has untreated crippling anxiety for the rest of her life
B) She stays on benzos, is able to function without crippling anxiety but risks severe long term health risks

It's a bad situation - either way. I know if I had it to do over again, I would make the same decision to quit. The quality of my life did improve, and it's nice not to exist in a mental fog, but that's me, and everyone is different. I think your girlfriend does need a good mental health team, not just a psychiatrist. I think given her current situation, she could benefit by having a counselor and a psychiatrist collectively work with her - to review her medications (and illicit drugs), along with her past and current mental health to see what options are available. In my experience, I have benefitted the most by being honest with my doctors regarding my illegal drug use - but again, that's me. The illegal drugs were ironically the least of their concerns at the time lol.

What really needs to happen is for big pharma to come out with an inhaler that stops the flow/binds to the adrenalin, epinephrine, and whatever other chemicals are involved in anxiety attacks. A quick acting medication paired with a medication like Inderol would be great against anxiety, imo. I don't know enough about pharmaceuticals and biology to really articulate the idea, but as somebody who has suffered from anxiety, it would be great if a medication like that existed lol.

thank you very much x_benzo_girl. Your insight is very much appreciated. Thank you for your advice and feedback. I will talk to my girlfriend about this and recommend your suggestions. Regards
DeadElvis666

yeah I have not benzo stuper but hyper hyped up when I bladder loads n most of my typos r this android cheapo PC. combination of hyper n typos don't do my rep and good. I'll only be in other drugs if I'm mashed anyway.

I wrote loadsa stuff n tried to keep in relaventvcutvwas but..... 30+ benzos 24 hours awake plus etc ain't gonna do me ne good rep is it lolz xxxx

peace. trying to help. Im off six months on sick due to abdo infection n stress of nhs lies.

I'm actually really well trained in a n e drug worker resusitation n detox r my fields I worked in so yeah like ask me a sensible question I'll help u out anyway I can. that's only reason I come on here.

typos on hudl2 r HORRIFIC n I have been on a dihenimine benzo ephinimine booze MPA binge for three days before doing a nitrazo trip report before

stupid cut n paste on this tho jumbled it all out of order n typos n drooogs kinda messed stuff up.

but peace I'd help out whoever I could whenever I can I regularly help in ems situations esp on holiday from cardiac arrest to a holiday mate odin on ket sold as coke he cooked up n I walked in on his room n did CPR til his hit wore off got pulse n he was back in like twenty mins full gcs 15

hate haters on here, if I post n I'm benzod just on me n take pish n I'll realter the post on the house PC where I can typo properly n cut n paste

peace xxxx