Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Long lasting effects from drugs.

Baker

Bluelighter
I was just thinking about long lasting effects from drugs. Because sometimes i find that the euphoria can come late, eg the day after and i can remain happy for around 2 months where anymore E would not get me high. Also alcohol seems to bring back the high.
Last time (and only) i had DXM, I felt long lasting effects that took a while to die off, low appetite, eye wobbles and muscle rigidity. I don't know
Anyway I've also had LSA and it feels after that, street lights seem to always have halos around them. I dunno
My pupils seem like they are always dilated, and often ppl can't tell if im high. (unless im acting like an idiot)

This may all be placebo effect or something as i've been granted the opportunity to see life through different perspectives (through drug use).
Maybe the effects still remain as a tolerance that i just havn't adapted to yet (eg the reason why drugs don't work as well is because they are already working, your just not feeling them because its not a sudden perspective shift.). Just a though.
The physical symptoms seem to real to be placebo, as i don't remember having dilated pupils and getting jaw clench.

They say it takes 2 months before your tolerance to ecstasy goes near 0, and after 2 months is when i start feeling more, my normal self. I dunno its a wierd concept but i was just wondering if anyone has had the same experience.

Im young and naive, so if you disagree with what im saying (or if its stupid/already been asked), dont flame me, im just hypothesising. If you would like me to expand, just say. If i didn't make sense whatever.

Any alternative long lasting effects that anyones noticed, as it seems fairly intiguing. There might have been heaps of posts like this before.. but anyway (i didn't know what to search for). :\