• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Long Lasting Cocaine High

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundaysareghetto

Greenlighter
My cat has recently acquired a gram of cocaine, and he happened to do some this morning at 7:30 AM. The high was going nicely, but he didn't come down until approximately 3:30-4:00 PM. It was cut straight off the brick, and he hasn't done any before this for a few months.

He was wondering, is it the tolerance, or quality that makes it like this?

Used search, but it didn't turn anything up on this subject.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, as he is very, very curious as to why this happened.

Your cat should lay off the coke, cats have small hearts and could probably cause it to have a heart attack... It could be a sign of primo quality, usually coke lasts like half an hour - the good intense euphoria, or you were just given speed/meth - that high would last a while.

Do not have your animals to take drugs. obviously, you acquired it for him as i doubt his kitty friends have sources for anything other than catnip.

Unless you actually mean I and not my cat. ;)

No need to use third person when speaking of past/future drug experiences or general harm reduction. However, avoid incriminating yourself by announcing distribution/sale or the huge stash that you have.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, was this just one dose, or did you re-dose?

If it was one dose, I would be astounded to hear that the euphoria lasted that long. Residual stimulation/comedown however could be perceived until late in the day.

Good evening mate, welcome to Bluelight! :)

Just so you know, you don't need to use "SWIM" or "My cat" etc here, be yourself! <3

Even the purest of coke, the euphoria will last 45 minutes at most.

By "high" do you mean you still felt slightly stimulated (I still find this hard to believe) or euphoria?

What I'm getting at is, it's impossible for Cocaine to give you an 8 hour high...

Is it not possible you were given Methamphetamine? That would certainly give you a good many hours of euphoria and stimulation even after the euphoria wears off.

Knock of the cat bullshit and read the guidelines ;)

It was probably cut with amphetamines or a longer-lonsting RC such as MDPV but we can't know which is why these speculative questions are not permitted. If you really want to know send it to a lab or get a reagent testing kit that will give you some idea what kind of foul bullshit is in your coke.

Before you try to tell us YOUR coke isn't cute and YOUR dealer is a choir boy and all that shit - you're wrong. Almost no coke even approaches 50% purity unless you're at the source in Bolivia. Sorry man but you got bullshit. Welcome to the world of getting screwed by dealers!

Residual stimulation/comedown however could be perceived until late in the day.

See I find that hard to believe, residual stimulation from one line would surely not last any longer than three hours? Even with Mephedrone - the euphoria from which lasts longer than Cocaines - the residual stimulation from one line is like two and half to three hours at most. :/

Your cat should lay off the coke, cats have small hearts and could probably cause it to have a heart attack... It could be a sign of primo quality, usually coke lasts like half an hour - the good intense euphoria, or you were just given speed/meth - that high would last a while.

sounds like speed or 12 e-tables crushed up...lol

See I find that hard to believe, residual stimulation from one line would surely not last any longer than three hours? Even with Mephedrone - the euphoria from which lasts longer than Cocaines - the residual stimulation from one line is like two and half to three hours at most. :/

This. I've done lines all night long and not had 3 hours of residual stimulation let alone 8.

Knock of the cat bullshit and read the guidelines ;)

It was probably cut with amphetamines or a longer-lonsting RC such as MDPV but we can't know which is why these speculative questions are not permitted. If you really want to know send it to a lab or get a reagent testing kit that will give you some idea what kind of foul bullshit is in your coke.

Before you try to tell us YOUR coke isn't cute and YOUR dealer is a choir boy and all that shit - you're wrong. Almost no coke even approaches 50% purity unless you're at the source in Bolivia. Sorry man but you got bullshit. Welcome to the world of getting screwed by dealers!

^this, please read the first two links in my sig, and welcome to bluelight!

Status
Not open for further replies.