• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Long experience with no crash??

Haha its okay :D I guess we are just misunderstanding each other in some way. My bad

Just wanted to say to everyone:

I did the same thing today. 75 mg.
Similar results, no crash, long duration (although a bit shorter than last by ~30 min) and just feeling wide awake.

I'm glad this wasn't a one time occurrence. I hope to re experience this again.

UPDATE: Ok I feel a bit worse then I did last time. I am experiencing extreme boredom and slight irritation.

So are you gonna do an unreasonably high dose again in a day or two or will u perhaps listen this time. I'm not pulling this information out of my ass with these long details it actually worked for me so give my posts a second read. U really don't wanna go this path, depending on your personality and where you are in life.

I'm not going to "do an unreasonably high dose again in a day or two". I always make sure to give myself at least a week in between doses.

Day or two, week or two, month or two.. whatever man, it's all relative depending on how much you've done in the past... I'm not trying to be judgemental or anything however really consider why are you even doing this to yourself. Perhaps it's still novel to you, maybe you need to go through this to figure it out that its not worth it, idk. Forget about listening to me, a stranger on the internet who may or may not have your best interests in mind -- LISTEN TO YOUR BODY and what it tells you, if it feels bad at the comedown thats not just because you did too much its your body healing and telling you that youve poisoned yourself... idk dude I wish you all the best, I'm deleting this thread from my bookmarks, I can't deal with comments like your last one anymore, it just drains too much out of me to be able to even consider trying to be helpful with situations like yours in the first place.