• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Long experience with no crash??

arksenu

Bluelighter
So I acquired 75 mg of (supposedly) adderall IR pills. They were the generic orange pills that say AD and 30 on them (I had a half).

I got it from a acquaintance (not some sketchy random person) who bought it off the deep web.

I take it how I normally take it (sublingually) so that it hits me a bit faster and is smoother.

[FONT=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Expecting to be high for 4-6 hours, I remained 'high' for about 10 hours. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]It's been 12 hours since I've taken it and I don't feel high anymore (only slight stimulation) and I have no crash...[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Usually about 4-6 hours after adderall I feel terrible and empty. But right now, all I feel is very slight anxiety that's very manageable.

Why did this happen? How could it last for so long, and then not even have a significant comedown?? Has this happened to anyone?

Note: All I did today is sit on my computer all day and play games, while I usually go out and hang with people.
[/FONT]

Okay. Seems like you just had a good experience, it's a interface of your diet, sleep regimen, nutrients/minerals, and overall mood all intertwined with the exact timing of the dosage. Keep it up, make sure you keep hydrated and nourished, but don't take this as your call to keep redosing in the same manner, because it has diminishing returns. Give yourself breaks in between otherwise the pills themselves overpower everything else and all goes to shit. Best advice I can give, & tbh I am glad you enjoyed yourself and used them properly. Let me know how the next 24hours goes.

I take adderall everyday and dont have a comedown like i took 30 mg 16 hours ago and 25 mg 12 hours ago and i feel great because i slept prettt solid last night went to the gym. Ate enough food drank enough fluids and im just relaxing on youtube. Its really the binging sleep deprivied hungry dehydrated imo that causes a strong comedown

Yeah but isn't it weird how long it lasted? I mean, it wasn't placebo or anything. I GENUINELY and CLEARLY felt intense euphoria for about 10 hours, then the effects diminished and now I am left feeling simply awake and no crash.
I'm just pretty worried that it might be meth, considering how long the effects lasted (but that wouldn't explain why there was virtually no crash).

Also it's strange how I didn't have a comedown; I actually didn't really eat at all the entire day and drank coffee several times during the day.
I knew these things would all contribute to a harsh crash but to my surprise, there was none. I am simply left dumbfounded as to how it's possible to feel normal after you just had your dopamine levels depleted.

Think of it as getting lucky, plus a "honeymoon" period perhaps. its part of the reason why it's so stressed not to abuse amphetamines, is because abusing them robs you of this effect and takes so much time to get back to normal/feel this way again. So use the next few days to really keep extra hydrated, good food, and exercise as well as get sun and sleep and try to socialize even if you don't feel like it.

It probably wasn't meth, there isn't any incentive i dont think for meth to be pressed into adderral like pills and then sold, then again could be who knows, but there isnt any shortage of pharm grade adderrall ir's in the world, plus a 75mg dose of pure meth would last at least like 24 hours not 10.

Google shows adderall half life to be 9-11 hours. Maybe you just happened to have an 11 hour one. I take adderall every couple weeks and I have yet to have a comedown at all. The most I take is 30mg and it's as smooth as can be, especially compared to cocain.

The only time ive ever experienced a "comedown" on adderall is when ive taken 100s of mgs & stayed up for days. Other than that its pretty mellow. Also, drug experiences are also subjective, to varying degrees...set & setting, etc

UPDATE: Welp sleeping isn't an option at all.
it's like 7 am right now.
Not feeling shitty so I am concluding that I won't have a comedown (hopefully).

I feel really drained though. And it sucks because I want to sleep but I can't; it's really frustrating.

I drank a decent amount of alcohol earlier and I felt very dizzy, tired, and ready to sleep.

I went to bed and tried to sleep. About an hour later of tossing and turner I realize I don't feel the alcohol at all anymore. I'm assuming the adderall cancelled it out or something.

Would you say that taking the same dose again next week and expecting the same results is a stretch? If so, how long would you approximate I wait to achieve similar results (no crash, long duration).

Would you say that taking the same dose again next week and expecting the same results is a stretch? If so, how long would you approximate I wait to achieve similar results (no crash, long duration).

If you wait a week between doses I would think what you're asking would be reasonable.

Welp I never crashed but it's been 24 hours now and I for the life of me cannot sleep.

I even took a bit of xanax (0.5 mg as I didn't have that that) and nothing.

I feel tired and sleepy but I just simply cannot sleep.

Force some food into you. Force some water as well. Might make you nauseous but hold it down. Also some N-acetyl-cysteine supplements 500-1000mg, methyl-B12 1000-2000mcg (methylcobalamin) supplement might help. Dont just lay there hoping to get ot sleep and wake up alright, though itll eventually occur, if you eat and hydrate and then take the xanax and beer will feel way good even perhaps when you wake up. Then watch a show or do some reading or something, will eventually put you to sleep. IDK this is just what I would do when coming down. What youre experiencing is sadly a side effect most ppl get from medium high doses of amphetamines.

Wait did you take 75 mg or 15 mg those would cause likely totally different effects

He said he took 75 mg of 30mg adderall ir... as in 2x30mg plus a half of a 30 (exactly as he said) Please read the posts my dude :)

So I acquired 75 mg of (supposedly) adderall IR pills. They were the generic orange pills that say AD and 30 on them (I had a half).

Whoops my bad i took that as i have 75 mg of adderall in 30 mg pills and i had a half of one pill.

Not i have 75 mg of adderall and took two and a half pills my bad

What? That says the EXACT same thing.

"i have 75 mg adderall... 30 mg pills.. and I had +1half of pill"

"I have 75mg adderall... and I took 2.5 pills"

Are you taking the piss rn or are you really not gettin it

Next thing youre gonna say is.. leme guess 'idk what taking the piss means'. Not to be harsh but google is your friend, and shut the fuck up. Thanks

Actually i did google what taking the piss means

But i acquire 1650 mg of adderall once a month i had 2 pills today.

Anyway nevermind

Cool. welcome to the club. Please try to search around a bit before you keep posting lest you get broken the **** off by the less intellectually inclined amongst us. Again, I *thank* you, because I think you forget this is a public forum, where others will look upon our posts and take it as a reference for themselves and their own, so keep doing what youre doing.

I dont understand. All i was trying to say is there is someone can acquire a different amount of drugs then they take that day.

I dont see why me suggesting you can get 1650 mg of adderall from the pharmacy then i had 55 mg is somehow encouraging people to take extremely high doses.

Anyway sorry if i offended you.