• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants LIVE Propylhexedrine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger One

Ex-Bluelighter
Hello yall.

Do not try to procure this stupid chemical if you have your wits about you, please just don't. However this thread is for those of us who for some reason choose to ignore those wits that we most certainly have too, don't think you are a special specimen if you click this thread with no desire nor motive to ingest propyl. Why click at all? Curiosity killed the cat or so they say.

Why LIVE?

Talk to you soon.

Ok my post about me soaking uncut rods didn't post that is a waste of mental time, anyways never swallow cotton. Full prep details later on but let's have fun first.

Must have been at least five squeezes and chugs from those rods by now.

I repeat, as an experienced propyl (hexahydromethamphetamine) user (technically not an amphetamine) DO NOT INGEST COTTON.

I should note this chemical is not best used solo. I mean it is a mixer drug, using it alone is garbage unless you are a propyl virgin or haven't gotten a real feel for this shit yet.

The long slow climb. And my receptors are too familiar with this right now but effects will come, such is the law of cycloalkylamines.

Welcome to Bluelight. Please read the BLUA and OD forum rules. We do not allow for live "trip" reports.
Please use the search engine and locate the propylhexedrine thread.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.