• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Little known recreational pharmacuticals

O-DSMT is actually on track to becoming an official pharmaceutical! For those that don’t know, it’s currently a “research chemical”, it’s what Tramadol metabolizes into and causes the opioid effects, so the safety profile is already known.

Of course the pharmaceutical companies saw the potential money in this, and are now working to have O-DSMT an official branded medication. Which I’m glad for, as it will reduce some of the odd side effects of regular Tramadol, but I’m also sad because it’s extremely affordable and a GREAT tool for tapering off opioids, or just sustaining a habit if you desire.

Will find and edit in more info!

I also found 0-DSMT an interesting opioid compound, roughly 5-7 times more potent than Tramadol as an Mu agonist (if I remember correctly?)

I had the opportunity to buy large amount of pure powder for cheap from a Canadian vendor....but missed the boat and now the compound has been removed from their inventor. I’m on Methadone currently so it would’ve been useless for me at the time....but a great opioid for someone with low tolerance, definitely.

For some crazy reason chloral hydrate is actually still used as a hypnotic. I can't imagine any modern doctor would prescribe it, but seeing as it's both cheap, effective, and fairly proven in terms of acute safety (though you CAN overdose on it quite easily and it's considered to be hepatotoxic) I suspect it remains useful in some edge cases.
I work in pharmaceutical specials production/formulation and we make a fair bit of chloral hydrate and a suspension and suppositories. I think its mostly used in paediatric patients and people with bowel issues who need sedation. But we get at least 10 orders for it a week, so is still prescribed fairly regularly.

Love it. Euphoria almost instantly. It's not as stimulating as tramadol. If you like tramadol (like I do) you will love it too. The bad thing is that it the high lasts less than tramadol and when you're nodding you start talking to yourself hahaha weird shit. On the days I take tapentadol I don't take anything else to feel it at its best. Maybe a benzo if you're prone to seizures.

If you can resist the sleepiness caused by cyclobenzaprine, it's worth it. A pretty good anxiolytic. It feels like kinda a benzo but it affects serotonin so cheers up.

Chlormezanone is apparently good too but I have never used it. Although in several countries it is prohibited due to toxic epidermal necrolysis.

I've always wanted to try Tapentadol since I use to love tramadol so much. Never had a chance though. It's pretty much tramadol without the serotonin properties though right? Lately I've noticed Tramadols serotonin properties constantly fucking with my stomach and making me feel like i'm on the verge of yacking the entire high. It's different from normal opioid nausea too and reminds me of antidepressant nausea, which is brutal.

I've always wanted to try Tapentadol since I use to love tramadol so much. Never had a chance though. It's pretty much tramadol without the serotonin properties though right?

Tapentadol is not a pro-drug, unlike tramadol. But, like tramadol, it has a dual mechanism of action: (1) mu opioid agonist (2) norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (although tramadol inhibits serotonin reuptake). So, like tramadol, it has some risk of causing seizures (although apparently much lower than tramadol) and a good antidepressant effect. Its potency is something like the double or triple than tram (300mg feels like 600-900 tramadol).

Give it a try pal. I have seen on the "darknet" very good prices for this drug.

Lately I've noticed Tramadols serotonin properties constantly fucking with my stomach and making me feel like i'm on the verge of yacking the entire high. It's different from normal opioid nausea too and reminds me of antidepressant nausea, which is brutal.

That's weird. As far as I can remember, it has happened to me very few times. Only when I took tramadol with another drug or when I take it after a long time clean. With antidepressants either, just diarrhea from taking a very large dose hahaha.
What dose of tramadol are you taking, buddy?

Last edited:
Lately I've noticed Tramadols serotonin properties constantly fucking with my stomach and making me feel like i'm on the verge of yacking the entire high. It's different from normal opioid nausea too and reminds me of antidepressant nausea, which is brutal.
I get this every time from tramadol, like if I don't really focus I'd be violently sick. Happens on any dose, even just 50mg.

When I visited Russia my friend shared her Phenibut with me - something which isn't available anywhere outside certain ex-USSR states - and it was quite pleasant. Similar to benzodiazepines in effects but with less memory fogginess and perhaps not quite as effective at reducing anxiety.

Tapentadol is not a pro-drug, unlike tramadol. But, like tramadol, it has a dual mechanism of action: (1) mu opioid agonist (2) norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (although tramadol inhibits serotonin reuptake). So, like tramadol, it has some risk of causing seizures (although apparently much lower than tramadol) and a good antidepressant effect. Its potency is something like the double or triple than tram (300mg feels like 600-900 tramadol).

Give it a try pal. I have seen on the "darknet" very good prices for this drug.

That's weird. As far as I can remember, it has happened to me very few times. Only when I took tramadol with another drug or when I take it after a long time clean. With antidepressants either, just diarrhea from taking a very large dose hahaha.
What dose of tramadol are you taking, buddy?

Hell, I wish I knew how to utilize the dark net. lol I'm pretty ignorant to this new age technology stuff,. otherwise I'd have brown rocks at my disposal instead. :p
I was taking care of my mom with cancer for the past year in a shitty apartment and was constantly being kept awake by the asshole Cubans upstairs who would party, fight and drink non stop, 24/7, which meant constant stomping and pounding sounds above my head all day long. Called the landlord 4 times and the police twice. Pretty much was told to deal with it & that nothing could be done about it. Like I no longer had the right to sleep in my own home when I wanted and that I was being "petty" for even complaining about it.

So I started pounding back on the ceiling at these assholes and then they would go complain to the landlord about it, like I was just doing it for fun. For some fucked up reasons, he took their side and actually evicted me and my mom. So I had to move recently and leave all my friends, my mom and memories behind. Looks like it'll strictly be buprenorphine for me for awhile. :( I have a love/hate relationship with bupe.

As for the trams, I was addicted to them for 10+ years before I got into heroin. My doses back then were anywhere from 6-10 50mg pills a day. Back then I actually got extreme euphoria from tramadol. I could sit and listen to the same songs on repeat for hours and chain smoke and it would literally be the time of my life.

But after getting onto buprenorphine, tramadol completely lost it's magic. I use pretty low doses of bupe, so I don't think it's because it's being blocked or anything. All I seem to get from it now is the serotonin nausea and jitters and sometimes a random non-euphoric nod or extreme drowsiness. Not sure what happened unless it's just a tolerance issue or something.

But I digress. If I could have my pick of any opiate, I think I would stick with an unlimited supply of heroin. I would only need maybe 3-4 hits a day and would be a happy man, but alas, my country doesn't think I should have that freedom over my mind and body unfortunately.

Been a pleasure speaking with a likeminded opi-lover like yourself these past few weeks. ;) Always been a lurker on Bluelight, but decided to sign up a year ago, so that I could converse with people who enjoy drugs and drug knowledge without getting that "you're a fuckin' junkie" reaction from the normal folks.

Last edited:
I get this every time from tramadol, like if I don't really focus I'd be violently sick. Happens on any dose, even just 50mg.

I can relate. Tramadol is the only drug that has made me sick like that, but it was kinda worth it at the time
The nausea comes out of nowhere and it's extremely strong, I've had to open the window on the passager seat to puke, a few times lol. On time me and my friend were on the highway and suddenly he looked at me, only to see my head out of the window projectile vomiting, I had to be quick.

Don't really miss tramadol now that I think about it.

Hell, I wish I knew how to utilize the dark net. lol I'm pretty ignorant to this new age technology stuff,. otherwise I'd have brown rocks at my disposal instead. :p

Same friend. Also I'm afraid of being scammed there. :ROFLMAO: Apparently on Reddit you can look for references or reviews of certain sellers to avoid this problem.
Good thing is that in my country I can buy tramadol without major problem. Although heroin does not exist here.
Anyway I want to quit tramadol, almost 2000mg every day plus unemployed is a habit that will bankrupt me.

I've always wanted to try Tapentadol since I use to love tramadol so much. Never had a chance though. It's pretty much tramadol without the serotonin properties though right? Lately I've noticed Tramadols serotonin properties constantly fucking with my stomach and making me feel like i'm on the verge of yacking the entire high. It's different from normal opioid nausea too and reminds me of antidepressant nausea, which is brutal.

Tapentadol is great. You're right, it is like Tramadol but with less serotonin activity in the brain. It's significantly stronger than tramadol, giving it the more classical opioid feeling. However, you can still get sick easily. I did a little too much one time and did get sick. I ran out while ago and am no longer able to get more... :(

Tapentadol is great. You're right, it is like Tramadol but with less serotonin activity in the brain. It's significantly stronger than tramadol, giving it the more classical opioid feeling. However, you can still get sick easily. I did a little too much one time and did get sick. I ran out while ago and am no longer able to get more... :(

I would love to try it if I could get my hands on it. Sucks you won't be able to get anymore. I just lost a lot of my connects for things too, so it's boring ol' bupe for me for awhile.

Same friend. Also I'm afraid of being scammed there. :ROFLMAO: Apparently on Reddit you can look for references or reviews of certain sellers to avoid this problem.
Good thing is that in my country I can buy tramadol without major problem. Although heroin does not exist here.
Anyway I want to quit tramadol, almost 2000mg every day plus unemployed is a habit that will bankrupt me.

Holy fuck, 2000mg a day! I think the most i've taken was 20 50mg pills (this was back in my late teens/early 20's when I was stupid and knew nothing about opioids or trams) in one day and thankfully i did not have a seizure but I did get very very sick and spent many hours puking. It was not long after that when I realized how stupid of an idea it was. Do you still get any worthwhile effects at such a dose or are you just maintaining at this point?

I'm definitely afraid of getting fucked on the dark net too. lol I wouldn't even know where to begin with bitcoin. lol My heroin dealer went to prison for murder about a year ago, so I've been maintaining on boring bupe ever since. :'(

MOD EDIT: Just deleted a couple posts. Reminder for all reading: please don't use BL to attempt to source or supply drugs. Thanks. CFC

When I visited Russia my friend shared her Phenibut with me - something which isn't available anywhere outside certain ex-USSR states - and it was quite pleasant. Similar to benzodiazepines in effects but with less memory fogginess and perhaps not quite as effective at reducing anxiety.

Actually phenibut is sold openly in America as a supplement, I've been using it since 2005. Even at head shops, there are a bunch of products with phenibut in them that get sold in-store. There are a ton of people using phenibut in America.

But yeah phenibut is great, I find it nothing like benzos though, for me it is more similar to alcohol than benzos, but not much like alcohol either. It is both a gabapentinoid and a GABA-B agonist, whereas benzos are positive allosteric modulators of GABA-A. Phenibut takes about 4-5 hours to fully come on, and then lasts for a good 24 hours. It makes me feel carefree and confident and I want to talk a lot. It produces a really awesome but natural-feeling euphoric state, and almost nothing is better at making me feel inspired while playing music (I am a musician and I often use it on days when I'm going to be playing a show). But yeah, if you're feeling anxiety it's not a great solution because it takes a long time to come on, and it doesn't block anxiety like benzos do, it's more like it just makes it less likely you'll feel anxiety, because you feel calm and confident and happy.

Holy fuck, 2000mg a day! I think the most i've taken was 20 50mg pills (this was back in my late teens/early 20's when I was stupid and knew nothing about opioids or trams) in one day and thankfully i did not have a seizure but I did get very very sick and spent many hours puking. It was not long after that when I realized how stupid of an idea it was. Do you still get any worthwhile effects at such a dose or are you just maintaining at this point?.

I would say that this point I am maintaining. It 's very difficult to get the euphoria of tramadol with the clonazepam that I am taking. When I don't take it (the clonazepam or alprazolam) the tramadol feels much better and I can get some euphoria but the risk of seizure is much higher and obviously those days I take much less between 800-1200 mg. Which is also fuckin crazy without a benzo. Thank God I've never had one.

As are tripelennamine, sold OTC as Pyribenzamine, and Tylenol With Codeine Nº 1 and 222s . . . when things looked as if they might get hairy in the US in the past, I got together with a fellow with a Volkswagen bus and 6 to 15 of us would drive into south-west Ontario and later Winnipeg and stock up on a number of items like that. There was a dental student who would ask for Paveral linctus with nary a problem and was somehow able to score paracetamol/codeine/caffeine Nº 2 and 3 and 292 and 293s on occasion a well as Synalgos DC Nº 1, which was already on the endangered species list as they now only make only Synalgos DC, Synalgos DCA (similar to Panlor) 2 and 3. That whole line of DHC products were increasingly rare and it took a lot of work to fill a prescription for that reason, which is why in recent years I would bring back a personal use quantity of 16 boxes of 20 tablets of Codidol Retard 120 mg as well as pure codeine HCl tablets and nicocodeine elixir when going to the US. That on top of ketobemidone and nicomorphine in a lot of cases and the others piritramide, ER morphine and/or dihydromorphine. Once I had a box of diamorphine tablets and had no trouble at customs & excise . . . ja, that made me a heroin importer! Of course I had duplicate prescriptions and information on being a chronic pain patient by means of notarised letters from the Österreichisches Bundesministerium für Gesundheit, Familie und Jugend and the equivalent at the provincial level and board of health as well as five doctors and two pharmacy owners with English and French translations on the back which would have helped if they did give me shit, which never happened back then.
Can I come live with you?

I would say that this point I am maintaining. It 's very difficult to get the euphoria of tramadol with the clonazepam that I am taking. When I don't take it (the clonazepam or alprazolam) the tramadol feels much better and I can get some euphoria but the risk of seizure is much higher and obviously those days I take much less between 800-1200 mg. Which is also fuckin crazy without a benzo. Thank God I've never had one.

I can understand that. Benzos in my opinion have always taken away from my opioid euphoria. It makes sense, since benzos lower neurotransmitters, where as most euphoric drugs enhance or release them. Never understood why people rant and rave over benzo's as they're not exactly the funnest drugs out there, but they are excellent for their intended purpose. Im glad you've been alright. I have combined meth/tramadol and dxm/tramadol numerous times and some how never had a seizure, but I do not condone this for anyone who happens to read it. Just because I got lucky doesn't mean everyone will. I've often wondered why and how I got lucky though.

I can understand that. Benzos in my opinion have always taken away from my opioid euphoria. It makes sense, since benzos lower neurotransmitters, where as most euphoric drugs enhance or release them. Never understood why people rant and rave over benzo's as they're not exactly the funnest drugs out there, but they are excellent for their intended purpose. Im glad you've been alright. I have combined meth/tramadol and dxm/tramadol numerous times and some how never had a seizure, but I do not condone this for anyone who happens to read it. Just because I got lucky doesn't mean everyone will. I've often wondered why and how I got lucky though.

Yeah benzos sucks donkey shit. Great for the intented medical purposes and more secure than the old barbiturates but they're horseshit for recreational use. Even alcohol is more fun.

Yeah benzos sucks donkey shit. Great for the intented medical purposes and more secure than the old barbiturates but they're horseshit for recreational use. Even alcohol is more fun.

Couldn't agree more my friend. It's heart breaking having 90 clonazepam at my disposal every month but knowing no matter how much I take, it won't be worthwhile like an opiate would be. lol

Couldn't agree more my friend. It's heart breaking having 90 clonazepam at my disposal every month but knowing no matter how much I take, it won't be worthwhile like an opiate would be. lol

Why so many clonazepam, my friend?

I've been taking them for almost a month and they still make me sleepy. Does that effect eventually go away or is it always present?