• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Little guidance on this mixture (Opiates & Benzos)

mysafehome01

Bluelighter
I know this will be hard to answer directly but a little insight would be nice. First of I know the dangers of mixing Benzos with Opioids and other CNS depressants.

So, I was planning on the following for a nice relaxed morning and was wondering on peoples thoughts on it or advice.

I have a mid to high opiate & benzo tolerance.

25mg Diphenydramine
10mg Ceterizine
300mg Codeine Phosphate
1 mg Etizest-1
4mg Sumatran Red Vein Kratom
1 large fresh brew coffee

all on an empty stomach.

Thanks in advance.

If you haven't done it before then take it slow. Reactions can be unforgiving some times. Be safe and good luck.

The only thing different is the Kratom and 1mg Etizest. That's why I've kept those to a low dose.

I would cut the Diphenhydramine out since it only potentiates the sedative properties of Codeine and Etizolam. Cetrizine should suffice to counteract the histamine release of the Codeine.

I would cut the Diphenhydramine out since it only potentiates the sedative properties of Codeine and Etizolam. Cetrizine should suffice to counteract the histamine release of the Codeine.

Ok, will do that, thank you.

id take out the coffee and cetrizine only because the coffee would probably make it harder to nod and i luuuuuuvv the opiate itch. i feels soooo fucking good.