• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Little green ovals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visitor Q

Bluelighter
Hello to all,

I have always wanted to get a nice opiate high for a day to try it out as I like to experiment. I have come across 2 little green oval pills which were supposed to be hydromorphone but I am in great doubt now.

They are small green ovals with 15 on one side and "rph" on the other. They have a sort of coating.

I removed the coating, crushed and insufflated half of one in small consecutive lines. After 30 minutes I barely feel anything, just very slight sedation (could have even been placebo) so 1 hour goes by and I insufflate the other half.
Still, not much... if anything.

A couple hours go by and I decide, fuck it, I will try plugging the other one. Crushed in water, etc. The full 15 mg pill.

Now, an hour later.... still barely anything.
(I wanted to get floored ;-( )

Any idea what these things are? I believe such dosages of hydromorphone on a person like me with 0 tolerance to opiates would have put me down.

Cheers.

This is bordering on pill ID, which is not condoned in BL. I will say, however, that what you have is not Hydromorphone. Probably generic CR Oxycodone. Maybe IR.

You should never just go ahead and use a drug you have yet to even identify. This is highly irresponsible. If the two pills had been 15mg Hydromorphone tabs, and you had snorted both of them without any tolerance to Opiates, you could have OD'd or even died from such a dose.

Please be more careful in the future.

Really....even if pill ID'ing were allowed in this site, how could you expect us to know what pills you took. You describe them as having a "green coating"...doesn't really narrow it down.

Also, I got a kick out of:
Any idea what these things are? I believe such dosages of hydromorphone on a person like me with 0 tolerance to opiates would have put me down.

So you intentionally took a dosage of something that, if it were hydromorphone, would have "put you down". Not smart-DG

I believe you misunderstood me.

I first took (insufflated) the equivalent of around 5 to 7 mg (thinking it's hydromorphone).

I didn't take both pills right away ( I tested the terrain)

I eventually took the rest. A total of 5 hours between both 15 mg pills.

no pill id's, check out out guidelines.

sounds like you got duds. next time know what you're getting before handing over the money; lesson learnt.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.