• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Little crystals in coke?

rollergirl76

Bluelighter
I am kinda coke clueless, sorry, is it supposed to have little clear, hard crystals in it that are really hard to break up? The rest is normal-looking white powder.

Some of it is pressed together like that but there are little chunks in my coke that are not in that picture and I did not notice the chunks in my previous coke batches (though I have not seen a lot of coke.) Thanks for the info, I forgot Erowid has pics!

people in this area sometimes cut the coke a bit with speed... i know b/c of the initial burn and high it produces.. that and I have trust-worthy sources..

I believe that the coke that was pictured above would be considered 'fish scale' or some shit like that. You are absolutely right- if you got shit that looks like that picture you have got a great connect. I used to get some stuff like that up in Newark but always had a hard time cooking it (baking soda) so I had to use the amomonia method. I believe that was more suited for the IV users ( I find that horrible).
alert It might be salt.
Only a dick would cut coke with salt- thats just plain wrong. As long as it gets you high, thats all that matters.

It looked like salt but did not taste salty at all (yeah, I tasted it, it was nasty.) I have never done speed so I don't know what that feels like, it might have some speed cut in it... this batch does burn more than the others I have tried. Thanks for the info!

It looked like salt but did not taste salty at all (yeah, I tasted it, it was nasty.) I have never done speed so I don't know what that feels like, it might have some speed cut in it... this batch does burn more than the others I have tried. Thanks for the info!
Rollergirl, I've had white cut with that stuff. I personally have a coke grinder and the nasty tasting salt looking stuff wont grind through the fine screen for my grinder. So basically I run the coke through my grinder, the coke powder goes into the little dish and the foul cut stays on the screen. I just dumped out the cut and I was in business. This wont work with all cuts but it did with this shit. I dunno if its meth or not, but when I want to do white I dont want meth in it. Go to your local head shop and invest in a 'spice grinder'. Make sure to get the fine screen for it. Total cost, about 40 bucks.

I don't think they'd cut coke with meth, since meth is more expensive...
I'd had it cut with amps, which is a good buzz, but annoying because it lasts so much longer than the blow. Usually I can sleep 30 minutes after my last bump, but not if they added something that'll stick with you for 4 hours...

People do cut coke with meth. While a gram of meth is more expensive than a gram of white, you get a lot more bang for your buck. If you cut your coke with a little meth you can fill it full of other shit cuts and fools think they have good coke because they do it and it makes them all speedy. When in reality you just mixed in $5 worth of meth and kept out $20 worth of coke.

Sounds to me like they cut the coke with meth -- most people I know think they get really great coke when this happens (they say 'There's so much euphoria and it lasts so much longer!' -- yeah, no shit!)..

Sounds to me like they cut the coke with meth -- most people I know think they get really great coke when this happens (they say 'There's so much euphoria and it lasts so much longer!' -- yeah, no shit!)..
Heheh farinymph, I know a lot of people like that too. They are the people I know that have never done pure cocaine so they dont know what it should actually feel like. I guess when you are used to getting white that is 40% coke 60% cut and you get some that is 40% coke, 55% cut, and 5% meth it would seem like good stuff. Most dealers I know that cut with meth do it so they can say they have the 'fire' and can charge max price for a light 8ball since its so good. Yeah right.

Try could have just got it wet or moist. That happend to me once and some of it dryed as little crystals that were hard as fuck to chop up. But thats just a guess.

I've done a lot of research seeing as I shoot it. Just an fyi once you start snorting is never gonna do you right again in my experience. Anyways I believe the crystals are procaine. It's used in the experimental treatment of dementia and other psychological treatments. It's for IV use only and fairly inexpensive. I'm not saying I know this 100% for sure but it's a better filler than freaking baby laxative! Lol!

I'd had it cut with amps, which is a good buzz, but annoying because it lasts so much longer than the blow. Usually I can sleep 30 minutes after my last bump, but not if they added something that'll stick with you for 4 hours...

Meth is actually much cheaper than cocaine. Meth can go for as little as $200 an Ounce. While cocaine sticks to
$60+ grams, $175+ eighth balls and a real oz of coke should cost nearly $1000, if not more

If it burns after you snort it, it’s most likely cut with meth or it’s just cut meth