• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric List of drugs that make you connect with entities

It's the I've seen an entity - what does it mean - me too club.

collect the whole set of entities, right this way, club.

this is a sign of the times, and as life gets harder, more entities are going to get jammed into the memes.

eventually someone sees GOD, and all hell breaks loose. Any drug can do it, even no drug required. madness.

True, iirc it's a thing in the literature on hypnosis. People encounter a source of noise in their life, or a source of ambiguous sensation, and hereupon repressed material gets projected, something complex or simply a sense of loneliness displaced by a simulation of an idealized Other.

So there's the basic mechanism. In so far as psychedelics induce sensory noise, they therefore facilitate entities. For direct evocation the histaminergic Rayan mental organ needs to be blocked as to make the mind fill in the blanks. The only substance I can advise for this is Amanita Muscaria. Oh and DXM. High dose cough medicine has aliens. Not sure how @sekio could have missed them.

I have never used it and have no desire to use it-vomiting while tripping is not my idea of fun-but Ayahuasca with or without Datura makes people experience entities.

The only two substances I have taken which cause me to see entities in the fullest sense of the term are DMT and DPT. They were broadly similar in that in both cases they seemed vaguely mischievous, but good natured and they seemed both amused and surprised by my presence (sort of like "Wow, imagine seeing you here! How did it get here?" etc). They seemed to be independently existing beings with agency (I should note, I don't think they actually exist; some people do).

On DPT, I also experienced what at the time could only be described as deities. One was an ostensibly human, paternal entity that was good natured. He even had a name. That's a long story in and of itself. There were other beings surrounding this 'deity', also essentially human so far as I could tell, and they were all in a state of bliss.

Another was feline in nature (another long story that).

In addition to this, I was certain at the time that these beings (who I was among and presumably was one of) were actual people alive on the earth, and what enabled us all to get here was the fact that we had all taken a sufficient amount of DPT. I thought of this special plane as "DPT Space".

Pretty wild stuff.

This occurred on what I subsequently learned was apparently a dangerously high dose; stupidly high in fact (200 mg insufflated). I puked at one point but otherwise suffered no ill effects and there was no hangover. I was pretty much back to baseline after 4 hours or so.

That said, I have also experienced 'entities' of a different sort on other psychedelics, but these were different. They weren't really interacting with me per se; it was more dream like, like watching a movie.

But I think when people talk of "entities" they're really talking about the sort you encounter on DMT and DPT. If the second type of 'entity' that I've seen on other substances were the only sort of 'entities' experienced, I don't think there'd be talk of "encountering entitles" on psychedelics at all because those are of a qualitatively different and less profound experience, analogous perhaps to the difference between a regular dream and a lucid dream.

Last edited:
Mucuna Pruriens in a high dose with the right additives, for me it was coffee, syrian rue (micro dose 7 seeds),
this was after a day on adderall. (I tried to boost the adderall cause it was not working well that day),
but instead it put me "to sleep"...

Trance like state when falling asleep, it's like going to the 'up-side-down' in the Netflix show 'Stranger Things',
it was like a nightmare but amplified by x100, everytime I woke up I was like
"-Oh, shit! What the fuck! This can't be a dream, this is something much more profound and "inter-dimensional".

Woke up 3 times went back to the exact same "up-side-down" the two first times, whole bunch of ghost-like characters moving around in there, screaming and hissing, very vulgar, one tried to kiss me, not antagonistic but kind of scary. The third time I woke up I had to make a small exorcism and I blessed the room, and then I feel back to sleep with no dreams.

No rainbow, no interstellar-aqueducts maintained by mechanical elfs, no unicorns, this was a dark dimension.

For me it was a fairly unknown mix given to at least 15 friends in a fairly large capsule on a mates bucks night. Lasted over 12 hours and didn't feel bad afterwards by midday the next day. From the lord himself whom used to be the main man, but is now all sober.. Had some Ketamine, DMT, LSD, Meth and other stuff to keep anyone from getting unwell. Either way, the afternoon was loving, going out was also so, with music and carpets all joining onto you.. to later when got back to main house really thought Maynard from Tool was playing but it was just a mate but was unreal.. to later when the trees and wind were happening having what seemed real conversations.. eventually the carpet and stuff slowed down from going up my leg. But felt fantastic for rest of day, went swimming and played tennis. Was the best night of our lives ;)

It's while on psychedelics that I stop seeing entities, which makes for a peaceful experience

nothing so far for me
even on "breakthrough dose" DMT, high dose psilocin, high dose DXM, high & low dose PCP, high & low dose 3-MeO-PCP, high & low dose 3-MeO-PCE, high & low dose diphenidine, high & low dose 2C-E, high & low dose 2C-T-2, high dose LSD, etc.
Well how high of a dose are we talking here? I mean, unless you're harboring tolerance you've failed to consider—which I doubt; you seem competent enough for sure—I'm not certain why you're not able to push yourself into a sufficiently inebriated state on virtually any of these compounds such that it begins to behave as a deliriant. Eventually it even becomes behaviorally unsafe if not pharmaceutically risky. I've witnessed it and experienced it firsthand.

Then again, as all of us get older, our bodies produce more and more MAO, and it becomes gradually more difficult to get high / more of any drug must be administered to achieve the same results. Maybe it's possible you present with an abnormally high amount of MAO for one reason or another. Have you tried any ayahuasca, pharmahuasca, or any other enzyme suppressing techniques? I suppose 2C-T-x series drugs act as MAO inhibitors, so this theory might not hold water, idk.

Bc DMT, LSD, PCP & its 3-subbed analogs, along with some of the hard-hitting 2C-x & 2C-T-x drugs can be complete and total mind scramblers and I've gone off into sort of fantasy-esque adventures in my imagination almost like I'm dreaming while wide-awake tripping daisies. Hell I've rolled my tits off on a combination of MDMA & MDA and had conversations with people who weren't even in the room with me. Straight up talking to myself and then suddenly aware of it while previously believing I was talking to someone from my past who I hadn't seen in years. This would be more unsettling I think had I not been rolling, too. If I had never known these experiences, or my purview of drug-taking mirrored yours w/r/t entity apparition experiences, I think that 1. I'd be apt to call bullshit on those insisting they'd communicated with other entities, and 2. I would double downx on my efforts to experience complete ego loss. You'll know you've done it because the first time it happens it scares the ever-living fuck out of you. Doesn't mean it was unpleasant, just briefly terrifying coupled with a near certainty that you had died and were now in fact experiencing some kind of afterlife.

Now, I'm well aware that subjective experience doesn't 100% confirm jack shit. There is a diehard skeptic inside of me that still wants to puke every time I read some joker's trip report gushing on about how sacred DMT is and how spiritually uplifted and blah^3 or what message they took from the last trip. You know, sometimes you're just tripping your ass off, and there is no universe trying to teach you cosmic lessons or some such horseshit. But be that as it may, it doesn't stop some profound moments from happening to me just enough to question my own atheist views as much as I might question my grip on reality in the throws of having a head full of some esoteric tryptamine known for being an analog of an indigenous people's ceremonial psychotropic plant compound or whatever the case may be…

sometimes there are cool visuals and profound distortions of space and time
That's getting warmer.
sometimes there are fighting with paramedics as they haul me out of my room on a gurney, and I end up in the hospital being given Haldol
Okay too hot, slow it down. Cálmate. Tranquilo. Wait a minute, that's nuttier than entity communiques. I mean, what exactly in the fuck were you doing to prompt that sort of reaction? Were you not in a delusional state to be hauled off like that? This doesn't totally add up.
never have I had "entity contact"
Maybe try not to get too literal in the interpretation. Nobody is expecting Jodie Foster to discover the alien took the form of her dad in the movie Contact either, ya know? Not sure what that means here in this context, but I'm attempting to add some levity.
no messages from beyond
No Unsolved Mysteries? That theme song, tho…
no contact with greys or extraterrestrials
Are we talking about baby boomers when we say "greys?" Is the current U.S. President a ghost? I get the feeling your inner diehard skeptic dies harder than mine, lol.
no super sensitivity to auras or whatever
I mean, you probably hate horoscopes and astrology, I'll bet. Me too, though; not gonna argue with you on that one. Astrology is total made up pseudoscientific bullshit. Unless it's the science of picking up dingbats from the bar (if this sentence offends anyone, you're probably one of the aforementioned dingbats yourself). Let's just say knowledge of that made-up monkey garbage can be useful as a conversation utility.
no ability for telepathy/telekinesis
Do people actually claim this? Maybe someone might convince themselves of telepathy, but telekinesis!? Hahahaha, that's like… classic amphetamine-induced psychosis moves right there. (Also very much real, trust). Which one would be cooler to have though if you could: telepathy or telekinesis? I'm leaning toward telekinesis because that would amuse me, but telepathy might be too depressing…
I guess I just have to deal with being alone. No space elves are coming to me any time soon.
I guess not with that attitude, right? ;) I'm only teasing; but don't be surprised if you have some new breakthroughs one day and kinda get how real some of these experiences can seem, especially in the moment. Rationality will almost always prevail in the long run, but so try not to be too guarded about this topic and allow your imagination to indulge in interpretive conscious expression from time to time if you can muster up the gusto for it. Otherwise [shrugs] fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

the closets for me was moonflowers or angel trumpets as you guys know it, just be ready for some real shit
What happened when you ingested Datura?

A tripping buddy I had in my very early 20s said he ate or made an infusion of some local plant he thought was Datura, and it was poisonous and he said he felt like he had a fever, his whole body felt like it was being stabbed with knives or needles, and he was vomiting for six hours.

In the hole of 2-oxo-pce there is some sort of contact. Well, it feels like it. But not like the tryptamines, it feels more like that you are in a bar and have good natured talks with others, but you were a bit drunk. It is also hard to remember what it all was about.
When combining with 4-ho-met and nitrous, that created oev of entities. Human like, shadowy figures, that are not that interested in you, one them confided he was a technician of reality.
Fun times, haven't touched psychedelics in a while

Which entities do you see when you are not on drugs? 🤔
Well I won't go into it too much here but bad entities except once I saw an angel standing at the foot of my bed which I guess they're supposed to be positive creatures but it just scared the Hel out of me

What happened when you ingested Datura?

A tripping buddy I had in my very early 20s said he ate or made an infusion of some local plant he thought was Datura, and it was poisonous and he said he felt like he had a fever, his whole body felt like it was being stabbed with knives or needles, and he was vomiting for six hours.
what happenede to me, um wow. Everything you don't want, like a constant bad trip with no ending and so scary in nature, anything from seeing and talking to dead friends that gave me vivid desriptions of where they were ( hell was my conclusion ) though there was no intent to harm me but more of warnings of things to come or happen after death. None of the stories they told me sounded good and scared me shitless. Also the earth would crack open with screams of dying and suffering peoples coming from these cracks of fire and lave in the ground. Later on i started getting harassed by entities or whatever you wanna call it, they mocked me, teased me. Especially if i want to try and seep or come down they just wouldn't let me be. Saying " you here now and we got you " or a young voice kept whispering in my ear lets go play outside tapping me on my shoulder that felt real af. my whole trip lasted about 48hrs plus and was not good.

the strain i had was Brugmansia. I've read that even oversea shaman was scared using this plant and when they did it was to communicate with the dead. How true this is i don't know. BUt what I experienced was like nothing i have ever done and certain i won't touch that plant again.

what happenede to me, um wow. Everything you don't want, like a constant bad trip with no ending and so scary in nature, anything from seeing and talking to dead friends that gave me vivid desriptions of where they were ( hell was my conclusion ) though there was no intent to harm me but more of warnings of things to come or happen after death. None of the stories they told me sounded good and scared me shitless. Also the earth would crack open with screams of dying and suffering peoples coming from these cracks of fire and lave in the ground. Later on i started getting harassed by entities or whatever you wanna call it, they mocked me, teased me. Especially if i want to try and seep or come down they just wouldn't let me be. Saying " you here now and we got you " or a young voice kept whispering in my ear lets go play outside tapping me on my shoulder that felt real af. my whole trip lasted about 48hrs plus and was not good.

the strain i had was Brugmansia. I've read that even oversea shaman was scared using this plant and when they did it was to communicate with the dead. How true this is i don't know. BUt what I experienced was like nothing i have ever done and certain i won't touch that plant again.
Woah!

I know someone who has taken Datura with Ayahuasca and they said that it was an excellent combination that they loved, and is beneficial...but they did this in Peru or Brasil where it is legal, you have a shaman/guide, etc.

Woah!

I know someone who has taken Datura with Ayahuasca and they said that it was an excellent combination that they loved, and is beneficial...but they did this in Peru or Brasil where it is legal, you have a shaman/guide, etc.
When i did this i still a stupid young 20 year old so actually had no idead how strong this plant is or what. i just heard from friends that if you make tea of this plant it makes you trip in a whole another way that will blow your mind, it was just me and 2 friends that did it. the one ended up in hospital because he went crazy and me and my other friend just walk home and stuck it out over the weekend, The trip last from friday late afternoon till Sunday midday ish. Yeah i was stupid and most properly took way to much but a lesson learned but after that i had other mates that tried in lighter doses them selves, they said to me they also had more or less the same experience of it being evil and the trips were mostly on the negative side (scary )

Last edited:
But as far as Ayahuasca goes i booked a trip last year at a clinic or place where they take you on an Ayahuasca yourney and its a whole weekend and everyone gets a spiritual/trip/journey guide with you through the whole process. Anyhow after the corona my booking was cancelled and my money returned. But they will let me know when they allowed again to be open then im definitely first on the list for that.

Sorry slightly off topic

Should read “what drugs make you believe you connect with entities.” If you believe that shit is real perhaps more drugs is not what you need.