Bluelighter
I'm looking to connect with higher level beings
As far as I know these substance can meke you connect with entities:

DMT
4-oh-dpt
Mushrooms
4-aco-dmt

Anything more?

Imma say that the best route to being with *others* is to refrain from sleeping for a few days... it is effective and can cause some schizophrenia so be careful. ;)
Also many do not eat for a while and this practice has been used by the masses for millennia. This route I cannot go because of a need to keep weight on; I lose weight super fast and it is very difficult to regain.

Just my take and not recommended.

for interest sake what do you mean by entities, like ET's or Supernatural beings or Angels or Demons if you religious or what, an interesting question for me if you don't mind?

for interest sake what do you mean by entities, like ET's or Supernatural beings or Angels or Demons if you religious or what, an interesting question for me if you don't mind?
Entity is anything you *feel* is a conscious being
Might be only feel or maybe it's real connection to another truely conscious being, who know

Have never experienced entities with psychedelics, but may have encountered some on ketamine and a ketamine/methoxphenidine mixture. With the first experience it was parallel versions of friends of mine that seemed to know what was going on (k-hole) and were laughing at my experience. Not super pleasant but not really bad either. The second time though hooo fuck, was convinced i had slipped through a crack in reality to see its inner workings and that i was being chased by entities that were essentially anti-virus programs, finding me to be a glitch and needing to eradicate me. Sober sitter friend had to keep me away from the balcony to keep me from jumping off. They struck me as conscious, if a bit mechanical. Probably not the type of entities you wanna connect up with though.

Have heard of other people encountering entities from dissociatives with varying levels of friendliness/hostility. Not as comfortable with the levels of psychs i used to take so don't expect to encounter any there in my future lol. Im sure there are plenty to find with the right doses of most psychedelics really

Ive experinced entities on 25C-NBOMe, i could reach out and touch them & see a bright light shoot from the contact point & feel a warmth. Ive also experienced them mixing nitrous & DXM

Quite a few from my experience. But it's mostly at irresponsible doses.

DPH and pretty much any other delirient is pretty much guaranteed to. Used to love tripping out and playing with the spiders and seeing weird monsters and shadow people. At the time you can't tell they aren't real, you have no concept you are tripping. DPH is probably the only somewhat safe one, and even that's fairly dangerous at the levels needed to be completely delirious. Also it's like living in a horror movie while feeling like you have the flu and alzheimers...

Salvia pretty regularly caused 'entity' contact. Music worms and faceless people for me were common.

Mushrooms at really high doses (10g+). Had neon tentacles break through a ceiling, weird dirty elves stuck to my vision, a black fog that ate people off planets, and probably more I've repressed.

2C-E sent me to hell where a demon was torturing my family while I burned for eternity. A giant eye then grew out of my hand and looked down on me and somehow rescued me. Also on another trip had a girl in a red formal dress leading me through a forest once in the middle of the night.

DXM had an alien abduction trip. They looked like fat beady eyed guys and had me sedated. Also mixing with DPH gave some truly insane trips with ethereal surgeons, cosmic dragon angel things, and a bunch of other weird stuff. I used to take live notes then and they are just bizarre nonsense.

DOC gave weird psychedelic zoo animals and severally exceptionally horrifying demons. More of the mind-fuck variety, but extremely malicious.

Really be careful because it's easy to go full delusional quickly when you start messing with your own reality using hallucinogens.

nothing so far for me
even on "breakthrough dose" DMT, high dose psilocin, high dose DXM, high & low dose PCP, high & low dose 3-MeO-PCP, high & low dose 3-MeO-PCE, high & low dose diphenidine, high & low dose 2C-E, high & low dose 2C-T-2, high dose LSD, etc.
sometimes there are cool visuals and profound distortions of space and time
sometimes there are fighting with paramedics as they haul me out of my room on a gurney, and I end up in the hospital being given Haldol
never have I had "entity contact"
no messages from beyond
no contact with greys or extraterrestrials
no super sensitivity to auras or whatever
no ability for telepathy/telekinesis

I guess I just have to deal with being alone. No space elves are coming to me any time soon.

Ive experinced entities on 25C-NBOMe, i could reach out and touch them & see a bright light shoot from the contact point & feel a warmth. Ive also experienced them mixing nitrous & DXM
Oh yeah I forgot to mention 25i-NBOMe. I've recently acquired a nasal spray at 140mcg per spray and i've seen one of the most absurd CEV's on this on including weird entities.
I did 250mg of this in one day. Didn't see a single entity 😫
250mg in one day doesn't say that much does it? What was your initial starting dose. Nasally/plugged @ 125-150mg is a very wild ride with extreme CEV's for sure.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention 25i-NBOMe. I've recently acquired a nasal spray at 140mcg per spray and i've seen one of the most absurd CEV's on this on including weird entities.

250mg in one day doesn't say that much does it? What was your initial starting dose. Nasally/plugged @ 125-150mg is a very wild ride with extreme CEV's for sure.
120mg insuffulated in the span of 2 minutes maybe? I remember it being uncomfortable to sniff it all. The rest was casually sniffed throughout the trip. Idk man. Haven't tried DMT yet so hoping that help me visually hallucinate a friendship.🤣

120mg insuffulated in the span of 2 minutes maybe? I remember it being uncomfortable to sniff it all. The rest was casually sniffed throughout the trip. Idk man. Haven't tried DMT yet so hoping that help me visually hallucinate a friendship.🤣
DPT is very volumineus which makes it nasty to snort. 100mg DPT looks like 200mg of amfetamine. 120 should be a strong dose so the problem could've been way to many powder in your nose and having a drip, since DPT is almost inactive orally maybe you've wasted some that way. I'd suggest plugging.

DMT is very different from DPT imo. I've tried combining the two and that was pure hell on earth. DPT is very sedating and visuals are completely different.

I'm looking to connect with higher level beings
As far as I know these substance can meke you connect with entities:

DMT
4-oh-dpt
Mushrooms
4-aco-dmt

Anything more?
Adderall :) If it doesn’t work redose and keep listening

It's the I've seen an entity - what does it mean - me too club.

collect the whole set of entities, right this way, club.

this is a sign of the times, and as life gets harder, more entities are going to get jammed into the memes.

eventually someone sees GOD, and all hell breaks loose. Any drug can do it, even no drug required. madness.

It's the I've seen an entity - what does it mean - me too club.

collect the whole set of entities, right this way, club.

this is a sign of the times, and as life gets harder, more entities are going to get jammed into the memes.

eventually someone sees GOD, and all hell breaks loose. Any drug can do it, even no drug required. madness.
Take your haldol dude