• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids List of All Opiates/Opioids that are Poteniated By High Oral Fat Consumption anyway.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
High Oral Fat Consumption with Little Food Consumed as possible So an Example would be Chocolate Milk with Wheap Cream on Top of it And A Chocolate Bar with Whip Cream on top of it And Maybe have that After for Dessert After you Eat some French Fries Deep Fried in Canola Oil I Read Works Good And So can Vegetable Oil I usually Cook with Both Oils mixed together at Home, But even when Snorting if you Experience ANY DRIP AT ALL you Consumed some of the Dose Orally And that means Insufflation Route Of Administration stilll can be able to Potentiate the Oral Drip By with the High Oral Fat Method.

NOW MY QUESTION IS THIS what Opiates/Opioids A List Of Exactly All Of The Ones that can be Orally Potentiated including the Drip from Insufflated Heroin for Example.

List Of All Opiates/Opioids I Know Are Potentiated By High-Fat Meal: Morphine, Oxymorphone, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Hydrocodone.

The Opiates/Opioids I would Like to know that are Not Potentiated And Any RC Opioids Or other ones I forgot to mention tthat are or are not Potentiated specifically that you know of for Fact about Let Me Know.

Opium, Codeine, Dihydrocodeine, Fentanyl, Furanyl-Fentanyl, Methadone, Tramadol,

High Oral Fat Consumption with Little Food Consumed as possible So an Example would be Chocolate Milk with Wheap Cream on Top of it And A Chocolate Bar with Whip Cream on top of it And Maybe have that After for Dessert After you Eat some French Fries Deep Fried in Canola Oil I Read Works Good And So can Vegetable Oil I usually Cook with Both Oils mixed together at Home, But even when Snorting if you Experience ANY DRIP AT ALL you Consumed some of the Dose Orally And that means Insufflation Route Of Administration stilll can be able to Potentiate the Oral Drip By with the High Oral Fat Method.

NOW MY QUESTION IS THIS what Opiates/Opioids A List Of Exactly All Of The Ones that can be Orally Potentiated including the Drip from Insufflated Heroin for Example.

List Of All Opiates/Opioids I Know Are Potentiated By High-Fat Meal: Morphine, Oxymorphone, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Hydrocodone.

The Opiates/Opioids I would Like to know that are Not Potentiated And Any RC Opioids Or other ones I forgot to mention tthat are or are not Potentiated specifically that you know of for Fact about Let Me Know.

Opium, Codeine, Dihydrocodeine, Fentanyl, Furanyl-Fentanyl, Methadone, Tramadol,
4 years and no replies.

Poor form Bluelight o_O

I could swear I get a lot more high on tramadol after eating a Snickers bar :LOL: . But, it only worked for me once, so I guess it must have been simple placebo.
Still, I feel like all opioids work better on a empty or not full stomach.

I always felt like food killed opiates a bit..

-GC
I think it varies. I find Tramadol works a bit better if I've eaten before or even after taking it, occasionally codeine would peak a bit harder when I'd eaten fatty food just after dosing. But for almost everything else I've tried food isn't a factor.

When I eat after eating opium orally, I definitely get more intoxicated and pretty much as soon as I'm done with the meal. Based on my many experiences with opium and food, I could say it works, at least for morphine and codeine. This isn't based on scientific evidence, just my experience.

The new Xtampa you are supposed to eat a high fat meal to get the max amount of oxycodone