• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

lisdexamphetamine dosent wor for me very strong

Ne0

Bluelighter
So I got hold ofg 30x50mg vyvanese, and heard that they are the king of pharmacy stimulants. I had then zero tolerance (6 month break and even then I sued only two days). Also note that I was doing this wile one opium WD's. So on my first day I took 50mg and after 2 hours I felt really good amphetamien high, it lasted only two hours, not 12 hours like some say. Next day 50mg didnt do anything, so I took 100mg, felt something but not much. 4rd fay I took 150mg nothing, so I took 400mg on that day and felt something like shitty speed. And 4rd day I used the rest around 500mg, still shitty speede feeling. Note that on those days I didnt eat much, I was pukinh fromn WD's. but I didnt puke the lisfdexamphetamine, I hold them in my stomach at least 2 hours before I puke again, sometimes puked after 1 hour.

So I thought maybe my tolerance haven't reseted, and went to get 5g bag of good quality dexamphetamine based speed (raceme speed so it had both dextroamphetamines that you get when making it). And I got best euphoria ever just from 0,2g. And I used it 5 days before it was all gone, I used from morning to night then slept. After that I've done speed where is little meth but high dextro content (thats what we have here often), also done only dextro based speed, and meth-dextro where it has more meth than dextro, maybe most was just meth because one dose worked for 6-7 hours before I felt need to redose. And I got always very high, always snorted, my tolerance is very high now, but I still get high from speed when taken enough.

I read that lisdexamphetamine is not affected by the content of stomach in order to turn to dextroamphetamine, I had always empty stomach, but that doesn't matter with lisdexamphetamine right?
Also I read that because of this lis is better than just dex, because abortion of dexamphetamine is affected by the content of the stomach.

Is it just possible that the enzyme that turns lis to dex is not working in my body? I've never had problems with other drugs to work, like codeine or tramdol that need some enzyme.

I know lisdefamphetamine was made also because lower abuse potential, but people still say theyget very good high from it, I got only once after that not much at all no matter of the dose.

Last edited:
Lisdexamphetamine is an extremely functional drug. Because of the slow come-up, you don't feel a "rush" associated with a rapid rise in dopamine levels, but believe me, the stimulation is there.

Shortly after switching to Vyvanse from XR Methylphenidate I constantly had moments where I noticed that I had just run up 6 flights of stairs, or that cardio felt far less exhausting than it used to, despite no longer getting the "amped up" sensation of MPH.

However, Lisdexamphetamine is naturally less potent than regular amphetamine because it is a much bigger molecule. A 70mg dose of Lisdexamphetamine is only equivalent to about 30mg enantiopure Dextroamphetamine, or 30-40 mg of Adderall.

tl,dr: Lisdexamphetamine is the king of *functional* stims. If you're looking for a recreational "rush", you're far better off with speed, meth or IR Adderall.