• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Liquid Spice?

BROO

Greenlighter
Is there liquid spice?...synthetic...the incense I kno0w, but what about liquid spice? Any recommendations?

there is a kind of e-liquid with synthetic cannabinoids, I saw several ones when the oldscool online shops were on. I can't recommend you tho a particular brand, as in the past I've always went with incense. about places to find it I can't tell you either because it is not allowed here plus I really don't know any rc vendors since a good amount of time

also can't you do something else instead? the synthetic cannabinoids haven't been nice for a long time, I smoked them for a few years but their potency got too much along with the side effects... I still stick with weed, but I was smoking it when I was smoking synth noids too, those joints were called "mexican", although there is nothing mexican about mixing synthetic cannabinoids with weed and tobacco lol

I've known many people physically hooked on this shit, and it's not pretty. Ive heard from users who have a also had heroin habits, that they'd rather go through h withdrawal any day of the week!
Not to ba taken lightly.
Also, the effects are not pleasant in a lot of cases, sometimes they are, but the vest yiu can hope for is to be knocked out, or a strong giggly cannabis affect.
Worst case (and more common) is walking around like a zombie and being arrested, assaulting someone, having a major freak out, rapid heartbeat and sometimes heart attack or stroke.

Dont get me wrong, i understand that sometimes you need ti get out of it for as little money as possible, but due to the variety of chwmicals these spice mixes contain, you never know what youre taking and how it will affect you.

Please take care. I would honestly just get some weed and vodka!! That wilk fuck you up beyond belief if thats whatnyoure after and is way less dangerous!!

Is there liquid spice?...synthetic...the incense I kno0w, but what about liquid spice? Any recommendations?

"Spice" refers to a whole family of synthetic cannabinoids.
Typically, these are sprayed on inert plant material, but nowadays it is also common to see them dissolved into liquids for vaping.

Besides being against the rules, it would be pointless to recommend any such e-liquid type product, as their composition is liable to change as older synthetic cannabinoids become banned and new ones get introduced.

The JWH-xxx compounds originally used in "Spice", "K2" et al. were already highly problematic for many users, and it seems like the current crop of synthethic cannabinoids is so insanely potent that they are almost universally regarded as bad news - extremely addictive (especially since they tend to have very short half-lives, leading to compulsive redosing), very likely to cause psychosis, and even responsible for a number of deaths from kidney failure.

The major reason THC is regarded as a relatively "safe" drug is that it is only a partial agonist, similar to what suboxone is to opioid receptors: As you increase the dose, you'll eventually reach a point of diminishing returns, where it becomes virtually impossible to intensify the high no matter how much you take. Synthetic cannabinoids, on the other hand, tend to be full agonists; they can get you so stoned that you're getting physically addicted and are even risking real physiological organ damage, as the massive chronic overaction of cannabinoid receptors can disrupt the normal functioning of your kidneys.
Basically, if THC is the suboxone of cannabinoids, then the synthetic compounds found in the original "spice" were somewhere along the lines of oxycodone, and the new ones are comparable to fentanyl.

Last edited:
I've known many people physically hooked on this shit, and it's not pretty. Ive heard from users who have a also had heroin habits, that they'd rather go through h withdrawal any day of the week!
Not to ba taken lightly.
Also, the effects are not pleasant in a lot of cases, sometimes they are, but the vest yiu can hope for is to be knocked out, or a strong giggly cannabis affect.
Worst case (and more common) is walking around like a zombie and being arrested, assaulting someone, having a major freak out, rapid heartbeat and sometimes heart attack or stroke.

Dont get me wrong, i understand that sometimes you need ti get out of it for as little money as possible, but due to the variety of chwmicals these spice mixes contain, you never know what youre taking and how it will affect you.

Please take care. I would honestly just get some weed and vodka!! That wilk fuck you up beyond belief if thats whatnyoure after and is way less dangerous!!
I just need to try something because I am on supervision. I have done it before and it does mess you up, but well, you know...can't do something they can get me on.

"Spice" refers to a whole family of synthetic cannabinoids.
Typically, these are be sprayed on inert plant material, but nowadays it is also common to see them dissolved into liquids for vaping.

Besides being against the rules, it would be pointless to recommend any such e-liquid type product, as their composition is liable to change as older synthetic cannabinoids become banned and new ones get introduced.

The JWH-xxx compounds originally used in "Spice", "K2" et al. were already highly problematic for many users, and it seems like the current crop of synthethic cannabinoids is so insanely potent that they are almost universally regarded as bad news - extremely addictive, liable to cause psychosis, and even responsible for a number of deaths from kidney failure.

The major reason THC is regarded as a relatively "safe" drug is that it is only a partial agonist, similar to what suboxone is to opioid receptors: As you increase the dose, you'll eventually reach a point of diminishing returns, where it becomes virtually impossible to intensify the high. Synthetic cannabinoids, on the other hand, tend to be full agonists; they can get you so stoned that you're getting physically addicted and are even risking real physiological organ damage, as the massive chronic overaction of cannabinoid receptors can disrupt the normal functioning of your kidneys.
Basically, if THC is the suboxone of cannabinoids, then the original spice compounds were somewhere along the lines of oxycodone, and the new ones are comparable to fentanyl.
Thanks man, I didn't realize all of that for real...need to try something safer then...thanks for your input.

In Istanbul, I used to go to a treatment, every 3 months, center in order to get a Naltraxone implant. There were 30 addicts that I knew who were being treated for heroin dependency. Within 6 months, around 20 of them died because of synthetic cannabinoid poisoning and a few of them had life threatening health conditions because of it. These were mostly lifelong intravenous heroin and cocaine addicts who started using spice within the last two years. The ones who were still alive said that they've never experienced their friends dying in such big numbers before.
I don't mean to be preaching but it's one of the more dangerous drugs that I've seen.

Why is this under stimulants? Also, Spice is the most insidious drug out there. The last thing we need is a liquid version.
Sorry, but I'd rather slam a g of PCP than take that stuff.

I just need to try something because I am on supervision. I have done it before and it does mess you up, but well, you know...can't do something they can get me on.

Please go and get some synthetic piss to pass your screens and leave that awful shit alone. I did partake in JWH back in the day for the same reasons but it made me extremely ill over time and seemed to have a cumulative effect. Be super mindful and search for another solution. Be well

I used to order JWH powders online (never messed with the spice shit) and smoked them in lieu of weed for a long time. Everything people are saying on here about them is true — they will amp up your tolerance to regular cannabis tenfold; it’s FAR too easy to ingest too much (even if you have a scale and pure product, the latter of which spice is NOT and impossible to gauge dosage) and suffer delirious states of minds which are unequivocally NOT FUN and hellishly timeless and intense; and yes, they do lend themselves to a physical and psychological addiction that normal weed cannot possibly touch. I think it’s so funny how anyone can tout that making drugs illegal is for the public’s own good when the market gets invariably saturated with products like this instead that follow the letter of the law and not the spirit.

Point being: get some synthetic piss. I got my job with it. Unless you’re pissing for a PO and they’re watching you, it’s easy to get away with.