• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Liquid oxycodone

Two_eyes

Greenlighter
Liquid oxycodone. It comes in a medicine bottle. Has anyone had this and where can I buy it??

I have never heard of this? Doesn't seem like the brightest idea though to turn it into a liquid product.

One of the benefits of oxycodone is that it's dosed per milligram so you can avoid overdosing. I mean you can totally measure a liquid product, but I'd get greedy lol. This must be new--unless you're thinking of oramorph.

It comes in a medicine bottle like for colds. If you Google's liquid oxycodone you'll see it. I must find out where to purchase this

bought a bottle once when i had a ton of money... was like 400$ for 400mg and had no acetaminophen in it... thought it would last awhile... but i sipped on it pretty heavy and was gone in less then two days... definitely exists and its good stuff,

6 oz bottle
600 mg flavored oxycodone
10 - 50 mg measured dropper neck
lucky if youre prescribed for terminal cancer these days
Unlucky if you need pain treatment for the terminal BigC

Last edited:
Here in the UK one brand of oral oxycodone solution is called OxyNorm, like OraMorph (Oral Morphine Solution 10mg/5ml) but the OxyNorm liquid is 1mg/1ml.
It's got a lot of citric acid in it, to give it a 'lemon' flavour, it's very sour but easy to chug down.
OxyNorm is also a brand of instant release oxycodone capsules, 5mg, 10mg and I'm not sure about this but there maybe 20mg too.*
Lynlor is another brand of instant release oxycodone but I'm not sure if they're capsules or tablets.

*Do not empty OxyNorm capsules and snort them, it's a lot more than just oxy' in there.
I snorted a load before and stopped about 1/4 of the way through cause it's a shit load of powder, it was going to the back of my throat/possibly my lungs and intranasal oxycodone only has a bioavailability of 25% and that's when pure oxycodone powder is used!

Whats the difference between liquid and pill form oxy? If you are ingesting it orally isn't it the same thing in the end?

I snorted a load before and stopped about 1/4 of the way through cause it's a shit load of powder, it was going to the back of my throat/possibly my lungs and intranasal oxycodone only has a bioavailability of 25% and that's when pure oxycodone powder is used!

The BA of nasal oxy is ~50%. You can improve it by wetting your sinus with a nasal spray or wash before you sniff. Also make lots of tiny lines and bump it every 5 mins so it has a chance to be absorbed. Sniff very gently not hard. You do not want to inhale it or collect as a drip. The goal is to let the powder sit on your mucous linings and absorb.

The BA of nasal oxy is ~50%. You can improve it by wetting your sinus with a nasal spray or wash before you sniff. Also make lots of tiny lines and bump it every 5 mins so it has a chance to be absorbed. Sniff very gently not hard. You do not want to inhale it or collect as a drip. The goal is to let the powder sit on your mucous linings and absorb.

I know about not snorting hard and it sitting on the mucous lining, it's just that 10mg OxyNorm capsules contain a shit load lf powder and I needed a few to get high.

rectal oxycodone is the way to go, faster absorbtion but very high BA