• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Liquid MDMA in Melb??

Liquid E! WOW! I bet it works so much better if i keep drinking and drinking it! ;)

Jzta said:
i heard liquid ecstasy is also called "fantasy" i heard it exists but im not sure if that is true..

slang means nothing.
people around here refer to DMT as 'fantasy'

Hahaha, Perth people *still* call GHB "liquid E" and "fantasy", as recently as a couple of weeks ago. Sooooo much harm reduction work to be done over there, yet so much personal bias to let Darwinism take effect (no offence to educated Perthites - fry-d, swifty etc. - it's just the mass populace is well, fucking retarded when it comes to HR).

;)

In a particular chapter in TIHKAL, shulgin tells a story of some people in another country (italy maybe cant remember) who were part of this expensive group where they were given MDMA, mind you this was long before much was known about MDMA. Anyway, I clearly recall Shulgin explaining that the person from the group that contacted him said they were being given liquid from a small bottle that varied in colour and they wanted him to find out what it was and then produce some for them.

Are you serious....

Liquid MDMA does exist... An Asian fellow flew into Cairns Int Airport last year and was busted with 4 Saki bottles full of Liquid MDMA, not just some *saline solution* and was not some Saffras oil either...

It was Liquid MDMA- Many o foot would be able to get Crystalline MDMA. To get a Crystal you must be able to get a liquid, add a bit of this and here we go we have our stable liquid MDMA that won't re-form as a solid.

SpecTBK=D

^ Read what I said on page one a few years ago.

When manufactured MDMA begins life as a liquid or more specifically an oil. This is freebase MDMA. It would not reform as a solid unless cooled to a temperature where it no longer was a liquid.

It is then turned into a water soluble powder or crystals by acidifying it, generally by pumping gaseous hydrogen chloride into the MDMA freebase whic has been dissolved in a non-polar solvent. This produces lovely white, fluffy MDMA-hydrochloride powder, the same ingredient in most "ecstasy pills".

Your importer may have had this however it would certainly be easier to transport the powder in my view as opposed to the liquid, even factoring in the different densities. However, in saying that, liquid in a bottle of alcohol may cause far less suspicion that a massive 1 kilogram bag of powder!

Further, my post on page 1 was not intended to be suggesting that anyone actually had ever consumed true "liquid-MDMA". I merely was explaining that one could theoretically have liquid MDMA. Unless you are a manufacturer or one step away from one, there is no way in the world you will ever see true liquid MDMA (or MDMA freebase as it should be called).

^^Hold on! Some basic chemistry might come in handy....

MDMA salts in liquid form do not exist at room temperature unless it's really impure, in which case it's more likely to be a gooey mess, like "base" forms of meth.

Unlike cocaine, MDMA is a liquid as a freebase.

To get a crystal form, the solid or extracted salt is dissolved in a solvent - this does not make it MDMA liquid. It is a solid that is dissolved in a solvent (water, alcohol etc). By evaporating the liquid, the solid MDMA crystallizes out.

What liquid MDMA in the articles probably refers to is either the salt or freebase dissolved in a liquid. The freebase is soluble in many petrochemicals & solvents and is undoubtedly smuggled in this manner. In a similar fashion, the salt crystal can be dissolved in wine and other water containing products, or commercial products containing alcohols. These are but a few examples of how it could be done.

If cup of salt is dissolved in a pot of water, it does not make the solution "liquid salt". This would require heating the salt until it melts, thereby becoming liquid. Heating MDMA HCl crystal or powder would produce liquid MDMA if it didn't sublimate or decompose first.

Theres no such thing!
Iv'e had an argument with someone over this. But friends dont understand that im a bluelighter and no EVERYTHING about drugs
smile.gif
hehehe
Stupid dense friends!!

I have this problem. The naive friends AND the swelled head.

:)

sounds like it could be methylone? any experiences with this drug, it's meant to be MDMA-like

be careful with "liquid ecstasy" once when i was much more inexperienced with drugs, about 7 years back. 18 years of age.

i got offered some, told it was heaps strong, mate dropped 5ml into my mouth

sent me straight into a blowout. it was fucking gbl. and i'll never touch that shit again.
but back then juice was being called fantasy or liquid E

just be careful.

What kind of doses do you take of this shit? Anyone think its related in anyway to the MDMA tabs there is anohter thread about?

The MDMA tabs are full of shit, a piece of paper can barely hold 4mg of a given substance, so i find it hard to believe that it can hold an active dose of MDMA.

I've come into contact with MDMA crystal, but not liquid.