Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Liquid MDMA in Melb??

^RysY^

Bluelighter
I've heard a few reports of Liqiud MDMA being available in Melbourne recently.. anyone heard about or tried it?
I've been getting reports of a very intense first hour or two, and then the best experience ever of the 'luved up' mixed with 'clean rushes' for anywhere between 6-12 hours..!
I've never seen it in liquid form, and was wondering if it is the real deal or just another drug to hit our shores?
Any information at all would be appreciated!

Liquid MDMA? sure it's not referring to "Liquid Ecstacy", which is a street name for what is really GHB?
i haven't heard of liquid MDMA before... maybe one of the gurus on here knows more?

It definately wasn't G.. I saw with my own eyes, these guys were faarrrkked
smile.gif

mdma is a powder...if it was in a liquid form it was just be dissolved into a solution, as far as i know there is no way to synthesize it and have the end result a liquid...so basically the best it couldb e would be verrry good powder mixed with a saline solution (or perhaps dissolved in G??) beh...i dunno, but yeah, G is very often referred to in melbourne as 'liquid e'
smile.gif

Thanks for the clarification fella's..
smile.gif
must appreciated!
Now the plot thickens - WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!?!
smile.gif

I'll find out some more info, and maybe some personal 'research' (he he) has to be done..

^Rysy^ - You really shouldn't take the drug if you have no idea what it is.

I agree, it's most likely GHB or maybe 14B. Really though, who knows? I used to take MDMA powder by putting it in a glass of water, letting it disolve for a couple mins then drink it. People could sell it like that as a sales pitch to a new kind of xtc, you never know really.

Yeah I'm going to EZ test a sample on friday.. then things should be a little clearer and ofcourse I'll inform you guys of my findings.
I think Randomblondeboy's idea of 'something' mixed with a saline solution could be the result..
If you were a smart dealer (no such thing I know), it would be a brilliant idea to 'market' it in this way as MOTOMAN said and I wouldn't be suprised if this were to be true.
I'll let the tester do the talking, thanks once again for the feedback.

I suggest you boil a sample til you get a power.. If it is mdma, it should form a crystal testable by E1 and e2 testers. But note. G will also form a power. But 14B (which it probably is given the lack of G in melbourne) will not boil down to a powder afaik.

If you taste it, and it's has like a strong clorine/salty weird taste, it could be GHB/14B. If it tastes very bitter, it's most likly some form of MDXX.

Theres no such thing!
Iv'e had an argument with someone over this. But friends dont understand that im a bluelighter and no EVERYTHING about drugs
smile.gif
hehehe
Stupid dense friends!!

I remember there was some liquid mdma in perth about a year ago, pretty damn good aswell.

Does it dissolve in water?
Does it have a bitter taste? or a less bitter more caustic taste?
Assuming it is MDXX, then if it is bitter and dissolves in water it'll be just powder in some water to form a strong solution of MDXX.
If it wont dissolve in water, that is it has an oily appearance, with a less bitter, more burning taste it is likey to be MDXX FREEBASE which is made in EVERY synthesis BEFORE the powder is made.
A few DROPS of this is enough - like a TENTH of a MILLILITRE.
Just as u come across "liquid" meth (although its generally seen only on the news coz it was found in meth labs), u can get a similar substance for MDXX drugs.

i heard liquid ecstasy is also called "fantasy" i heard it exists but im not sure if that is true..

MOTOMAN said:
I agree, it's most likely GHB or maybe 14B. Really though, who knows?

when was the last time you had a charge and rushed for 6-12 hours, the frame is way off for g.

my advice, get a couple of different reagents and test it or proceed with caution. dont mix it with anything or take idiotic doses.

the_man said:
Theres no such thing!
Iv'e had an argument with someone over this. But friends dont understand that im a bluelighter and no EVERYTHING about drugs
smile.gif
hehehe
Stupid dense friends!!

I'm sure there was sarcasm in this comment anyway, but knowledge doesn't mean you're invincible and given the quality of some of the information in some threads you probably don't have any more correct information than they do :)