Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Liquid LSD Colour Discussion.

mushi mushi 88

Bluelighter
OK so I thought about making a thread based only on the colour of liquid LSD. In this thread I am hoping to get peoples views on what their thoughts are on the quality from each type mainly between clear and brown because they are most common.

I have heard people saying to steer away from brown and that clear is the best. But others have said that they have found brown to be better then the clear they had does anyone have any comments to this?

I have also heard people saying that brown liquid is actually LSA and not LSD and thats why it has a brown tinge, I don't know whether it is a myth or not... I have always found the brown I get to be very clean. I am trying to steer this to only liquid nothing else hopefully it doesn't get moved to the "LSD Whats Going Around" thread.

I hope to get a good discussion going hear for people to reflect back on and ask questions.

liquid is a solution of one of several grades of crystal LSD varying in purity, among other 'things', from best to less best:

amsterdam~russian>fluff>needlies>quadwash silver>lavender~purple>black

I have heard people saying to steer away from brown and that clear is the best.

Lol, this is like woodstock all over again... ;)

I'm curious about liquid as well. Why is some stuff brown and some clear? Does it indicate some common adulterant or something?

^many factors including starting active, color of solvent used, storage environment and duration, evaporation - a mostly empty bottle one saw not long ago contained several viscous drops on the edge of recrystallization, and said to be 'very special' - for the foolhardy soul happening to puddle into such a drop of about 1200 mikes (s.w.a.g.) i am sure this would prove so indeed.

TYPES OF CRYSTAL
Needlepoint-very pure(95% ) white powerdery crystal,was available in small amount`s. The best of the best :grin:
White Fluff-Very pure(95% ) white light flakes of crystal. Still around and the most sought after. very pure
Silver-Good and clean(85-90% )-light greyish crystal. Was an unbelievable amount of this around in the late eighty`s and early nineties. Very good stuff. My first thumbprint was this kind. If you ate acid in the 80-90`s you probably sampled some silver.
Amber-Decent(70%?) This crystal varied from a light amber color to an almost dark brown color.Was always available.One batch called quadricept amber was the color of light honey and was very good.Lot`s a people worked with this crystal but I always would use silver instead since it was better and the same price.
Lavender-(60-70%?) light purple to almost black colored crystal. Like amber it varied batch to batch.
TJ(tornado juice) - purity unknown. I seen this shit in about four different colors and it always scared me. No experience with it.
Champagne-(50-60% ) black crystal, nasty stuff IMHO. I worked with it once and swore to never touch it again.

From another site, information provided by a person who used to be involved in LSD distribution.

So in terms of colour, i guess it's a matter of purity of crystal.

Russian, Amsterdam, Quadwash silver? I don't think so.

Thanks for that TechKnow it is some very useful information.... But when was this put together it could quite possibly be different now because he was talking about the stuff from the 80-90's... I am most probably wrong because the synthesis would still be the same but do you think they could of used different chemicals and thats why it is different colours or maybe food colouring to dilute it or something to show it's their "brand" so to speak.

I know people who have had clear and have said it was absolute crap and did pretty much nothing... Now I'm thinking that they would of cut it with more water or something but who knows...

60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, doesn't really matter. We are talking type of crystal here. It's like saying that whiskey, beer, wine etc are different today than they were 20 years ago. The crystal is still the same, it varies based on the experience and thoroughness of the person making it. The more washes, and the more time and care put into the synthesis is going to produce a higher grade crystal. Using good precursors (Ergotamine Tartrate) rather than using an LSA derivative of some sort is also going to produce a higher grade of LSD.

In regards to your friends getting clear liquid that was shit, that is obviously due to dilution. Not hard to "jump on" a clear liquid.

liquid is a solution of one of several grades of crystal LSD varying in purity, among other 'things', from best to less best:

amsterdam~russian>fluff>needlies>quadwash silver>lavender~purple>black

Anyone know the legitimacy of this statement?

the russians have many talented and evolved chemists working shall we say for nonstate funded projects. amsterdam is amsterdam and those who know, know. and black...though there was this one batch of pure black chrys from amdam that treed a few hardhead hippies for awhile...membah anyone?

every wash, your loss is not marginal. by quadwash your yield is ephemeral but the makers dont give thought to profit of a material nature. nor do they use shitty starters. unless u b Dave or Sasha your LSA product aint gonna be deserving of the LSD name matey.

Judgeing your acids quality by the color of the liqued is about as foolish as saying green tabs are better than blue tabs

The color of your liqued will in no way indicate stregnth or puity of the crystals used

As for all that needlepoint etc talk
I doubt many people would know and I imagine that over the past 20 years much has changed New synths being developed etc
I doubt much of that talk still applies to todays current networks

nanobrain said:
the russians have many talented and evolved chemists working shall we say for nonstate funded projects. amsterdam is amsterdam and those who know, know. and black...though there was this one batch of pure black chrys from amdam that treed a few hardhead hippies for awhile...membah anyone?

every wash, your loss is not marginal. by quadwash your yield is ephemeral but the makers dont give thought to profit of a material nature. nor do they use shitty starters. unless u b Dave or Sasha your LSA product aint gonna be deserving of the LSD name matey.

Just because its from Amsterdam doesn't mean its automatically "the bomb". I've sampled many tabs from there that have been fantastic, Da Vinci's, Hofmanns, Mayan Calendars, Panoramix Druids, but i wouldn't say it was good because it was from Amsterdam. The whole region is flooded, on a permanent basis it seems.

I know for a fact that one or two of the prints was not laid in A'dam.

yes one would have to be xtra special (read: daft as) to bring in solutions or preggo cellulose, would they not? where do you rekken Amdam gets their floods from?

(oh, sorry amdam crew, your new WPF2008 Hoffs were without peer)

and earlier, i spoke of the crystal, not the soltion's color, doh!