• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Liquid "G"

Fucking tastes gross but bit of grape fanta and it's a winner, stuff is everywhere so no need to consume burny shit, don't bother with that batch again

If it burned and had a harsh chemical taste it was most likely GBL, not 14, butanediol. I love GBL so much better the 14 bute as it hits so much harder but you gotta be careful I have blown out a few times trying to find good dosage levels. Got a litre from China a while back it's so dirt cheap if you can find a. good supplier.

1,4 BDO and gbl have been around a lot lately in oz.ive had the salt every now and then.it used to be rare and it was hit and miss stuff. One batch would be good then there's be another batch and it was shit & the price was all over the place.sometimes it was gbh sometimes some cheap shitty imitation but recently since the dn markets started its started to become available regularly (didn't do anything for purity though) since about 5yrs ago 1,4bdo and gbl have become common,stable,pure and reliable.

That's because it was probably GBL not GHB, huge difference. I've never seen actual "G" in Australia, only the bullsh!t GBL stuff. A quick way to know is the sniff test. If it smells like rubber (and burns) it's GBL, if it smells more natural, and tastes salty, it's probably GHB. Disclaimer: I am not a doctor.
^this. GHB is salty and neutral, when you shake it you can tell it's not water but otherwise smells of nothing. I'm in the UK so can't comment on Aus.

I’ve come across a lot of people in Australia drinking something they simply call ‘g’ or ‘drink’ - it’s perfectly clear and they drink it straight up. Popular with chronic meth heads. Seems to drastically lower inhibitions right up to the point it causes them to pass out.

I’ve never tried it but did try to buy some from DNM in Australia once and received a viscous black liquid with a yellowy waxy solid floating in it. Looked toxic as hell and I chucked it straight away. That experience put me off it forever.