• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Liquid Etizolam Flavor

infectedmushroom

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

I recently acquired a vial of Etizolam which is supposedly 1mg/1ml. The liquid smells like gin/alcohol of some sort, and 1ml produces a strong burning sensation when placed in the mouth.

The effects are "benzo like," which is the only way I could describe them. It does not feel equivalent per mg to alprazolam which I've read tends to be the general consensus regarding equipotency.

The effects I get are definitely "benzo-like" in terms of sedation, anxiolysis and muscle relaxation but I feel like there's something missing. Perhaps I actually do have the real thing and I'm expecting the affects to be more Alpraz-like.

Has anyone heard of the type of liquid Etizolam i'm describing? I found a company offering Etiz solution dissolved in Methanol online but now I can't find the website again. Maybe I've simply procured this particular methanol solution and that explains the flavor.

Cheers

The Etizolam solutions I have seen from professional vendors have been VG or PG. Do you not which have been used for Etizolam? Propylene glycol tastes bitter and could be mistaken for some alcohol like vodka or gin. Does it say on the bottle what was used? You should check up on the reputation of your vendor to see if they have sold anything bad in the past or regularly underdose their things.

Every benzo feels different and for me Etizolam and Alprazolam is not really comparable. But if your solution is slightly underdosed as most appear to be that could account for you not feeling much benzo effect. This is not a suggestion however to down 10 ml, Be very careful especially when you actually can't be sure what you are dealing with.

I've now taken 4mg and i'm definitely where I want to be. I'd compare it to about 2mg of alpraz. Perhaps my solution was cut down by my dealer (I did not directly order from a vendor but rather procured the vials from a friend whom I trust most of the time.)

Tolerance may also be playing a factor here however just two weeks ago 10mg of Valium had me feeling pretty nice so it's not like my tolerance is high.

Anyway, feeling nice and calm and benzo'd out now so I'm not complaining.

I won't be procuring anymore of the stuff in the future anyways as I have a benzo problem and am much happier when I stumble across the odd bar or Valium rather than having a constant supply which I can't stop myself binging through.

They could have used an alcohol solution rather than glycerin for whatever reason.

This is why I always purchase blister packs from actual pharmaceutical companies all be they India based. You pay a little more but you almost always know what quality you are getting and proper MG dosing. Me personally, I prefer the functionality and mood lift I get from etizolam over Xanax slap in the face knock out power which serves only bad stim come downs and severe panic attacks.

I've only taken etizolam a handful of times but IMO they're no where near as strong as alprazolam. Maybe lorazepam though.

Once again I totally agree with you z. Eitz is weak as shit in my book. Weaker than valium even. It just lacks that benzo magic that Xanax and klonopin have.

Exactly moon, It's the Benzo Magic that's missing. It's just not the same as the better known diazepines.

Ah well, it was worth a try. No point telling myself to save it for when I need it for sleep or a comedown, I'm just gonna go thru the rest over the next few days and be done with it.

I've only taken etizolam a handful of times but IMO they're no where near as strong as alprazolam. Maybe lorazepam though.
So true.. Etiz and klonipin I would honestly compare in effect, but not duration. Nothing like clonazolam that can leave you with losing 3+days of your life.

Once again I totally agree with you z. Eitz is weak as shit in my book. Weaker than valium even. It just lacks that benzo magic that Xanax and klonopin have.
klon magic? what? it's a long half life benzo... xanax is for accute anxiety....... to each their own though..

I don't know how anyone could enjoy klonopin. Hell I'd take Ativan over that crap. I guess I'm the odd ball here. I really enjoy etizolam. It has a great mood lift I don't find with any other benzo and I also find I can function pretty well on reasonable doses. Sure, it doesn't have any where near the knock out power of Xanax but that isn't always a plus unless your coming off a stim binge or having a massive panic attack. As far as clonazolam goes...never again unless I'm desperate beyond belief or want to be non functional for like 2-3 days. That shit is way overpowering at crazy small doses and fogs your brain out well after it "wears off". I have known people to black out on .5mg that had pretty decent benzo tollerance. Be careful with that one.

What? Off .5mg? That seems insane to me. Believe me I don't think clonazepam touches Diazepam or Alprazolam in terms of 'magic', but I also don't think benzos produce much 'magic' to begin with. It's definitely not worth the terrible withdrawal. That being said there is something very addictive about them because I always find myself back in the same old benzo mess, but that's usually because I've always mixed them with opiates, and so clonazepam I would say is even more effective then xanax if you're trying to get trashed out of your mind with deadly cocktails. It's also a good benzo if you're just trying to maintain, Diazepam is a better anxiolytic (IMO it's the best, even better then xanax) but you have to have a low tolerance to really enjoy it because they're really far too expensive if you've got a big habit, and I've never seen anyone prescribed more then maybe 40mg a day (and even that I'm not sure of).

Anyway, to each their own. I'll keep this thread open a little longer but keep in mind we don't do substance ID's here, because I suppose speculation can sometimes be like a loaded gun in the wrong hands, and in the worst case.

Maybe they are mixing clonazapam with clonazolam... 0.5 mg clonazolam will black someone out

Yup don't take my word for it though. A short search on clonazolam should give you similar reports, provided its sourced properly. 1mg clonazolam will usually rock even heavy benzo users pretty hard. Casual users should just stay the hell away IMO.

0.25 flubromazolam absolutely floored me. Made the mistake of putting 1mg Etiz on top and it was lights out for 14 hours.

These RC benzos are a real crap shoot.

Exactly, best case scenario you black out in your bed and pass out soon after. This however is not always the case and just as taco has eluded to, you may black out but still be conscious which is when the trouble begins. Bottom line, blacking out is never a good thing and far different from passing out which is not exactly great either.

Methanol, not ethanol? Huh. Either substance would cause burning/irritation of the mouth...what you're describing does sound like Etizolam, however. I found it to be a little like Alprazolam without that indescribable 'something' that benzodiazepines possess, and it's readily soluble in m/ethanol. Was what you got pharmaceutical grade? If not, the supplier likely used methanol rather than PG, as it's easier to locate, for some.
Conversely, however, I've found Etizolam to be more euphoric than most other GABAergics, but of a slightly different euphoric quality than one would expect from one of Etizolam's benzo cousins.
(Got some deschloroetizolam coming tomorrow...half the potency, but double the duration; the diazepam of the thienodiazepine family)

Exactly, best case scenario you black out in your bed and pass out soon after. This however is not always the case and just as taco has eluded to, you may black out but still be conscious which is when the trouble begins. Bottom line, blacking out is never a good thing and far different from passing out which is not exactly great either.

lmfao