• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Limit/Ceiling Dose Buprenorphine 32mg ORAL or IV?

Almost always due to ignorance. Oh well.:p

I know this is an old post, so you probably will not see this, but that isn't entirely true. I will preface this by saying that IVing suboxone is certainly the most dangerous ROA. It should be avoided at all cost.

If you are physically dependant on suboxone though, and you don't have a prescription/can't afford a doctor, you can IV your suboxone and make it last more than 3 times longer. This is due to the only 30% bioavailability when taken sublingually.

Now, suboxone strips have citric acid in them and plenty of other stuff that you do not want to be putting into our veins. Just dissolving a strip in water and filtering with cotton can really fuck your veins. My friend dissolves the suboxone into bacteriostatic water at a ratio of 1ml bacteriostatic water per 2mg of suboxone. Before filtration, its a gross orange color and is fairly thick.

After applying a micron filter to a large barrel luer lock syringe, you can extract a crystal clear suboxone solution into a sterile vial. The bacteriostatic water can keep things relatively sterile for a few weeks to a month so you can make a months supply at a time. My friend uses clean rigs every time and has been doing this for months. Sticks himself everyday but even myself, someone familiar with tract marks, can't really see his. I DO NOT recommend anyone do this. If you can take your suboxone ANY other way do it. Even plugging it would be safer. But if you really can't kick the needle, and you're using suboxone, wheel filters really aren't that expensive. maybe like 2 bucks a pop (if they're not whatman) and you can filter a months worth of meds through one wheel filter.

Some people might boot their suboxone out of ignorance/desperacy, but for some people its simply because they have little other option.