• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Liklihood of oxy m30s being real in the UK.

Fanta hat

Greenlighter
As far as I know Oxycodone is rare in my country. It can be prescribed but not in many cases.

A plug in the UK with a seemlessly endless supply of these little blue pills seems odd to me..

Are these most likely fakes?
I have used them before recreationaly and they definitely get you high. Very powerful.

I'm thinking I would be better off smoking dope than snorting fake oxys..

Thanks

As far as I know Oxycodone is rare in my country. It can be prescribed but not in many cases.

A plug in the UK with a seemlessly endless supply of these little blue pills seems odd to me..

Are these most likely fakes?
I have used them before recreationaly and they definitely get you high. Very powerful.

I'm thinking I would be better off smoking dope than snorting fake oxys..

Thanks
Very unlikely to be legit pills.

Have you ever sent one to wedinos.org to get tested? It’s anonymous and free. Just print a form, fill it in and send.

Unless you know they 100% came from a pharmacy then they're more than likely fake. The fact the person has what they describe as an endless supply kind of reinforces the idea they're fake

The fact the person has what they describe as an endless supply kind of reinforces the idea they're fake
this is by far the biggest most obvious red flag I've ever seen, especially when talking about oxycodone pills

if I saw a giant bucket of pills (or assume they had one/endless supply) I would 1000% assume they are pressed

I'm not familiar with UK oxy scene at all, but what I do know is that all the legit oxy over there usually comes in blisters and bottles, legit stuff diverted from pharma and it comes as pharma

Yeah legit oxy in the UK are usually oxynorm IR capsules or Oxycontin, never seen blue 30s.

i think real m30s are a myth at this point

Last edited: