Info Likes and Notifications?

chrispche

Bluelighter
I mainly access the site on my Samsung Device. My question or suggestion is. How do you do likes on the mobile site. Also is it possible to setup notifications of likes, replies and threads you follow? I use Samsung Internet Browser on my tablet and phone.

Cheers.

I would like to know something similar, how do I "like" a post ? i dont see an option using Chrome on my laptop

We do have a section for ANNOUNCEMENTS where this has been addressed in the following post - I "LIKE" THAT! Bottom line, "Likes" are not available for Greenlighters as a deterrence for people making alt accounts and liking themselves all over the place. Once you reach Bluelighter status, you should find the option to like things as being available.

To the OP's question of notifications ,yes you can have the system notify you (with the little bell icon at top right near your name, and/or emails if your inbox is lonely).

Top tip for OP. On your Samsung device click on the 3 dots in the top right corner and select desktop site. Everything magically comes into view, albeit a lot smaller. Just get yer jam jars on and enjoy... :D