• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Like all opioids except H

Ruby97

Greenlighter
I really like opiods: escpecially tramadol. Tried codeine, dhc, oxy, morphine, methadone. When I take them I feel a nice buzz and a lifted mood. However, when I was reading about heroin, people described it as the most pleasurable feeling in the world. I decided that I should try it. So anyway, I probably tried to smoke it like 20 times by now. 2-3 times I had a nod. The rest of the time I just felt slow and very little buz. Seems to be that lyrica+tramadol gives me a lot better high. I decided that I probably didnt smoke enough. So I started increasing the amount Id smoke, it would just get to the point where I felt nausesous and vomiting. But still, there is no right amount when I like it. I get little to no euphoria at all, no- to very weak kinda high. I cant even call it a buzz. Because when I take tramadol, I am really enjoying it and feel pain and depression-free, i get chatty and motivated. Nice feeling of warmth and comfort, just happy about everything. H tho, does almost nothing. And its good staff, my friend who has been a heroin addict for 5 years, who takes methadone every day and still would shoot it IV, he starts to nod off till the point his eyes are shut and he is in his own world of comfort and euphoria. He also tried smoking it and says its good stuff. Me tho, I enjoy weaker opioids, but H doesnt do anyting for me... Why? I liked opioids, but I always thought H was the next level and would give me the best euphoria ever. I mean I surely would rather have a smoke of it then have nothing, but then if I had to compare H to xtc in terms of euphoria on the scale from 1(shit) to 10 (OMFG), then H would score 2.5. Tramadol 6. And xtc 9 (10 without tolerance). But I dont udnerstand why is that? I probs smoked 5g of H already cause at the moment its easier to get it then get the prescription for tramadol+lyrica, but I cant say I enjoy it very much. The only time I can actually say that I like it is when I havent taken opioids in a couple days and feel a bit shitty, and then take a couple hits of it smoking and then I feel nice, but it because I just get to feel a bit better. Its not an ''OMG amazing'' kinda high. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
I had the same experience the first time I tried morphine. It's weird but would say be glad that you don't react well to the stronger opioids :) XTC is indeed able to match opioids in terms of euphoria but it is qualitatively different.

Tramadol is additionally to the opioid activity a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor which adds to the effects. If you liked codeine, morphine even methadone then maybe you were actually over-dosing the H, this is possible and dysphoric without necessarily passing out and for some it's a hit or miss to catch a nod but opioids are pleasurable without pushing the limits so far.

I really like opiods: escpecially tramadol. Tried codeine, dhc, oxy, morphine, methadone. When I take them I feel a nice buzz and a lifted mood. However, when I was reading about heroin, people described it as the most pleasurable feeling in the world. I decided that I should try it. So anyway, I probably tried to smoke it like 20 times by now. 2-3 times I had a nod. The rest of the time I just felt slow and very little buz. Seems to be that lyrica+tramadol gives me a lot better high. I decided that I probably didnt smoke enough. So I started increasing the amount Id smoke, it would just get to the point where I felt nausesous and vomiting. But still, there is no right amount when I like it. I get little to no euphoria at all, no- to very weak kinda high. I cant even call it a buzz. Because when I take tramadol, I am really enjoying it and feel pain and depression-free, i get chatty and motivated. Nice feeling of warmth and comfort, just happy about everything. H tho, does almost nothing. And its good staff, my friend who has been a heroin addict for 5 years, who takes methadone every day and still would shoot it IV, he starts to nod off till the point his eyes are shut and he is in his own world of comfort and euphoria. He also tried smoking it and says its good stuff. Me tho, I enjoy weaker opioids, but H doesnt do anyting for me... Why? I liked opioids, but I always thought H was the next level and would give me the best euphoria ever. I mean I surely would rather have a smoke of it then have nothing, but then if I had to compare H to xtc in terms of euphoria on the scale from 1(shit) to 10 (OMFG), then H would score 2.5. Tramadol 6. And xtc 9 (10 without tolerance). But I dont udnerstand why is that? I probs smoked 5g of H already cause at the moment its easier to get it then get the prescription for tramadol+lyrica, but I cant say I enjoy it very much. The only time I can actually say that I like it is when I havent taken opioids in a couple days and feel a bit shitty, and then take a couple hits of it smoking and then I feel nice, but it because I just get to feel a bit better. Its not an ''OMG amazing'' kinda high. What am I doing wrong?

You sure it's not fentanyl? That sounds like fentanyl or fentadope, which is incredibly boring and non-euphoric, but it works great to get out of withdrawals. Heroin is incredibly euphoric but just isn't widely available like it used to be. True diacetylmorphine is a euphoric, cloud nine type high, as a matter of fact, heroin is just a pro drug. It's metabolized rapidly to 6-mam (within seconds) and then to morphine in the brain, so you're mainly just doing morphine when you do heroin.

Last edited:
Serotonergic opioids are odd. I find they work for a week then they start working against you. Tramadol would start causing hypertension after a while and stopped working for me. Demerol only worked for about two weeks then tolerance would take over to where too much was needed to even be worth it because of toxicity

I haven't had diacetylmorphine but morphine I have and it's my favorite. Codeine doesn't work because of liver enzymes and hydrocodone doesn't work anymore at all ever since I had to upgrade to oxycodone for severe pain when I was laid up in hospital

Based on what I've read opioids are different for everyone. I think part of it's based on what you expect too. I could pass out on oxycodone but I need so much it's not even funny. Morphine is guaranteed to make me rest though

I tend to agree many things I prefer over H, not a fan of dilaudid either both tend to make feel slow, Interesting to know other people feel the same

H is only the best feeling of the world if you inject it. From other Route of Administration perspectives Oxycodone is a much better high,

I love my oxy I just can’t find the right dose like you. I get sleepy over anything over 10 and barely feel it under that

You sure it's not fentanyl? That sounds like fentanyl or fentadope, which is incredibly boring and non-euphoric, but it works great to get out of withdrawals. Heroin is incredibly euphoric but just isn't widely available like it used to be. True diacetylmorphine is a euphoric, cloud nine type high, as a matter of fact, heroin is just a pro drug. It's metabolized rapidly to 6-mam (within seconds) and then to morphine in the brain, so you're mainly just doing morphine when you do heroin.
Wow, that's what I thought. However, I switched from M to H because my M source disappeared. I was very disappointed. It was nothing like morphine. It only managed to keep withdrawals at bay. I checked it with fent strips too, so it was that.

Dude same!

I've tried it twice (shamefully but whatever), and it was like a body high without the euphoria typically brought on by opioids. Consider it a blessing to not enjoy H. I can't put into words how much people struggle with heroin addiction. Not that opioids are much better--but they kind of are. At least you can vary your dose and they don't turn you into a god damn zombie.

It can be argued that oxycodone is just as bad as heroin. I would agree and disagree.. but at the end of the day heroin has its grip on people much more severely than oxycodone in my opinion and from what I've witnessed.

This all sounds like fent dope. Hands down true pure heroin is by far the most euphoric IMO. IV morphine and related esters come close but I still have to say Diacetylmorphine is everything good in life wrapped up in a little bow. (Until it’s not..)

The only drug more euphoric to me might be MDMA, but a very different type of euphoria so it’s like comparing apples to avocados.

-GC