• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lightshows 2.0 vers. Let's melt some fucking faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice show. Try slowing your liquid down a bit though and keep doing it slow and progressively speed it up a bit.

New one.

I wanted to hit up lolla but had a ticket for Rootwire. Got busted so went to neither :/ but glad to hear it was cool!

Tweak, you better bring your camera...Ive got new shit to show people. =D

My cameras battery sucks dude, it doesnt work for more than about 10min and then it dies. I dont know what happened to it. Dont you have a camera?

Yea, but it's broken :(
Hence the reason I havent posted a video in months..

I have an HD camera on my phone. But it's kind of a pain in the ass cuz it's a touch screen..

Damn. Sometimes the best cant be public to everyone ;) haha

They have another model of MaxLights out?
Jesus I'm outta touch.
Videos are good though. Me gusta.

They have another model of MaxLights out?
Jesus I'm outta touch.
Videos are good though. Me gusta.

yeahhh! thanks brother. glad you enjoyed them :)

and yes, new micromaxes are out, iMax, they're basically CPVs response to all the programable lights.

13 colors to choose from, two different chips (classic, genesis), multimodes.

I'm going to get a set soon, my friend ordered them so i kinda wanna see what problems they have before i drop 10 bucks a chip. Also, going to pick up a set of eDots for going to events (don't wanna lose a 100+ dollar set of lights with my evos or soon iMax).

The thing that's weird is with eDot since the prongs are still long, i have to pick colors I'll want to use and never change.

Was thinking 8x BWw with Orange or gold micronova thumbs

or 8x RGB with gold micronova thumbzzzzz

Thats exactly Keatons set haha, just not Micronova.

Actually it's a RGB Hyperstrobe in the thumb with a white gold strobe on the middle. :):p

I'm thinking about getting a set with BWw x6, with a WWw for the middle and....IDK what for the thumb...Still trying to figure out that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.