• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Lightning no thunder

I’ve never had brain zaps. But I always take an anti-psychotic to come off a binge. Day 2-3 are the worst for me and I do my best to just sleep through them. I know you’ve got work commitments though which makes that tough.

You able to get any 5-HTP? Brain zaps are caused by, from what I can tell, serotonin depletion. 5-HTP gives your brain more of the direct precursor to serotonin and helps to replenish it quicker. I have had brain zaps from AMT and MDMA abuse, and I have found 5-HTP supplementation to help me recover faster and make the zaps less severe.

I had it from to much MDMA, but only a day or two, but when i was fast taper from Venlafaxine, i was on a month regime. in that time 5-htp did nothing, only tramadol in small doses 150mg twice a day then 100, then 50 couple a days and when it stopped i had ticks couple days.
It was hell. not only when go to sleep which is worse but electricity on wrists.
Look i feel you man try with 5htp or melatonin, magnesium supplements, maybe it worked with me but I was not aware because symptoms were the same but eventually getting better. If you can control yourself, and you must watch out for seizure threshold tramadol may help you skip those SHELL-SHOCK ;-)
Be safe

Dude could you describe these zaps with a little more detail? Are we talking about a myoclonic-type of movement or is this a somatic feeling without a physical movement?

Im willing to bet that a medication like Gabapentin (Neuronton) could be effective in reducing these zaps but I dont generally "prescribe" drugs to people who are not already pursuing medication.

I know you don't want to hear this, but I'm sure it will resolve given time. Dont knock meditation as a treatment for what you're dealing with. I admittedly considered meditation bullshit for most of my life, but have recently come to appreciate its potential. Anyway, hit us back and we will figure it out!!

Buddy there was just a massive thunderbolt here bomb style strikage right now

As for supplements try He Shou Wu or Fo-ti to build energy and vitality back and naturally boost dopamine

I take it back lol trying to crash having a helluva hard time on this shit combined with a huge serenading cascade of bright flashing outside loud thunder but thinking there might be a quicker fix for that cannot recommend one though accurately

Did they go away to stay is the question here though sry.

I take it back lol trying to crash having a helluva hard time on this shit combined with a huge serenading cascade of bright flashing outside loud thunder but thinking there might be a quicker fix for that cannot recommend one though accurately

Did they go away to stay is the question here though sry.
Love thunderstorms 🌩