• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Lightheadedness on adderall xr

Darth_Spooge24

Greenlighter
So I've been taking adderall recreationally on and off for the past couple years. Recently however, I've been noticing some pretty intense lightheadedness. Has anyone had this problem? Anyway I could fix it?

Edit: every time I do adderall I drink lots of water. So if lack of food is the reason for the lightheadedness, what kind of food is best that won't negatively affect the high. And when should I eat the food? Before or after I take the pills?

Last edited:
Howdy spooge.

Haven't tried Adderall, but plenty of lightheadenness on meth. My recommendations: drain an entire liter of water into your stomach in one sitting, wait a sec, then eat.

People don't know you can straight pass out from dehydration.

So I've been taking adderall on and off for the past couple years. Recently however, I've been noticing some pretty intense lightheadedness. Has anyone had this problem? Anyway I could fix it?

What's your blood pressure and heart rate like? Are you taking the adderall recreationally or is this prescribed? If the latter, it's something you should definitely raise with your doctor.

Remember to drink enough but still at modesty so you don't get hyponatremia.

The lightheadedness might be from not enough food because adderall ruins your appetite or it could be that you are dehydrated. So eat up and drink up!